Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Was This Guy Too Mean (hilarious Responses) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was This Guy Too Mean (hilarious Responses) (753 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was This Guy Too Mean (hilarious Responses) by ugolandy: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
A tweeter handler ask this question online, imagen the respond someone gave him.

Was he too mean ? undecided angry
Or have u experienced this?

Re: Was This Guy Too Mean (hilarious Responses) by flames007(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
It's like they don't like their nicely shaped heads! undecided

1 Like

Re: Was This Guy Too Mean (hilarious Responses) by ugolandy: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
Re: Was This Guy Too Mean (hilarious Responses) by Afam4eva(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
One of the reasons why i stopped attending and feel awkward attending Nigerian parties is due to something that happened to me around 1999. I went to this birthday party that i was not invited to explicitly but since my sisters and some friends were invited, i just tagged along. Since i didn't really no the people there, i just sat at one corner and was watching them share food around and like i always do, i don;t rush for food. I expected that it would go around and get to me at some point. It never got to me and when i calmly tried told one of the servers who was my school mate that i had not been served, she boldly told me that i've eaten and want to eat an extra plate. Chai, it was as though the ground should open and swallow because almost everybody's attention turned on me. To save myself from further embarrassment, i reiterated that i had not been served, this time, in a more innocent looking and meek look. They refused to serve me. I left that place with my self esteem shattered and hunger in my belly. Since that day i don't attend any form of parties. Even when i rarely do, i don't ask for food. I east at home before coming.

Now travelling from another state to attend a party and i don't get served food is a different ball game. I might just consider visiting a babalawo for the first time in my life. People should not just get away with wickedness. It's wrong on every level.

5 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Mean (hilarious Responses) by ugolandy: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
she boldly told me that i've eaten and want to eat an extra plate. Chai, it was as though the ground should open and swallow because almost everybody's attention turned on me. To save myself from further embarrassment, i reiterated that i had not been served, this time, in a more innocent looking and meek look. They refused to serve me. I left that place with my self esteem shattered and hunger in my belly.

Now travelling from another state to attend a party and i don't get served food is a different ball game. I might just consider visiting a babalawo for the first time in my life. People should not just get away with wickedness. It's wrong on every level.

Re: Was This Guy Too Mean (hilarious Responses) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Na you i blame o, no be d server fault. E be like say d hunger no catch you wellwell. You go party go dey form gentleman, abi na village party? Bcus if na lagos, u suppose fit siphon extra takeaway pack enter ur bag after eating 2 rounds sef. Except in cases where na u go serve yasef.

Me ke! I go go party go form gentle. For this lagos? Whether dem invite me or not i must chop. I no dey gentle for funeral puffpuff sef talkless of birthday jollof.
Afam4eva:
One of the reasons why i stopped attending and feel awkward attending Nigerian parties is due to something that happened to me around 1999. I went to this birthday party that i was not invited to explicitly but since my sisters and some friends were invited, i just tagged along. Since i didn't really no the people there, i just sat at one corner and was watching them share food around and like i always do, i don;t rush for food. I expected that it would go around and get to me at some point. It never got to me and when i calmly tried told one of the servers who was my school mate that i had not been served, she boldly told me that i've eaten and want to eat an extra plate. Chai, it was as though the ground should open and swallow because almost everybody's attention turned on me. To save myself from further embarrassment, i reiterated that i had not been served, this time, in a more innocent looking and meek look. They refused to serve me. I left that place with my self esteem shattered and hunger in my belly. Since that day i don't attend any form of parties. Even when i rarely do, i don't ask for food. I east at home before coming.

3 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Too Mean (hilarious Responses) by joyAA(f): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
For me to leave my own house and travel allll the way to a different state to witness a wedding, then at least one of them must be a very dear friend.

So I understand it is a sacrifice, a big one that overshadows stomach infrastructure grin grin grin, e no go too pain, since they are blossom friends and I've already gone all out for them, its not like they personally refused me a meal, so I'd just ignore it.

Butttttt if they aren't close to me, omo that event will fling them even further from me
Nansense angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO!!! INTERVEW WITH 3 Month Old Baby | But Can Express Herself To Her Father / Old Woman Gets Drunk This Chirstmas Season. / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.