Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect (17181 Views)

How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Sirpaul(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
ahahahahah
mykl01:

We have exported quite a few though!!
Remember Abdulmuttalab grin
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
come back to Nigeria where homosexuality is a crime. Remember to use your tax naira to support good causes

Thank you but your permission was neither sought nor required.

I am also in Nigeria and yes I use my direct Naira to support good causes by donating to agencies that provided services to ALL Nigerians without regard to sexual orientation.

The law signed by asshat Jonathan is of course unrecognized by me.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by abbey621(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

And I'm happy to have my tax dollars being used to support good American family values including same sex relationships.

Who no know you before.... American values does not include same sex relationships, it is an invention of modernity just like yahoo yahoo. I'm pretty sure Thomas Jefferson and John Adams loved women, especially Jefferson; he was known to be a flirt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
abbey621:

Who no know you before.... American values does not include same sex relationships, it is an invention of modernity just like yahoo yahoo. I'm pretty sure Thomas Jefferson and John Adams loved women, especially Jefferson; he was known to be a flirt grin grin grin

Good, I'm glad that my reputation for supporting persecuted people precedes me. I'm very happy.

American value does indeed include same sex relationships and it's in fact a federal law (thank you Mr. Obama).

Your knee jerk reference to past presidents is a fail because those two that you mentioned didn't know about Americans being on the moon too.

grin

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by DrGoodmanFather: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
President99:
U dont understand the politics being played by trump. Trump is playing on ur IQ but u guys dont undetstand. If truly Trump is fighting terrorism why is he supporting terrorists trying to oust Syrian govt? Why did he ban Iran? has any Iran carried out terroristical act since September 2001 in USA? Why not ban Saudi Arabia whose citizens and royal house members supported and carried out the September 11?

Potential Terrorist spotted.

Iran is sponsoring terrorism. Saudi Arabia is an ally.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by capatainrambo: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Do you know there are 40 million Muslims living in the USA ??

They can still carry out an attack if they want
and how exactly did you arrive at 40 million? liar
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by lilmoonword: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Congratulations to Trump, as he has won this important part of his travel Ban, It's a good stop on a write direction to curb and prevent terrorist from entering American, I hope and know also that soon some individuals and part of American whom were against his earlier decision will one day come to love his decisions and protective interest to all Americans. England citizens voted against his visiting plan to England and to the Queen also, because of his travel ban policy thinking that he wasn't being fair to the banned Nation. Now, what has the case turned out to be, terrorist activities and attacks has become the other of the day on every street of England, the voiceless and innocent people have died within a space of one or two months now, all in the name of so called terrorist attacks. I wish and hope that one day more country will join hands with Trumps administration to seriously take a harsh decisions on terrorist and there activities in our present world.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by salbis(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
jusRadical:

Examples please.
Oga, na play i dey play wooo. grin
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by abbey621(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Good, I'm glad that my reputation for supporting persecuted people precedes me. I'm very happy.

American value does indeed include same sex relationships and it's in fact a federal law (thank you Mr. Obama).

Your knee jerk reference to past presidents is a fail because those two that you mentioned didn't know about Americans being on the moon too.

grin

Perhaps you don't know the meaning of values or you meant to use another word.

value
ˈvaljuː/
noun
plural noun: values

the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.
"your support is of great value"
synonyms: merit, worth, usefulness, use, utility, practicality, advantage, desirability, benefit, gain, profit, good, service, help, helpfulness, assistance, effectiveness, efficacy, avail, importance, significance, point, sense; informalmileage
"the value of adequate preparation cannot be understated"
the material or monetary worth of something.
"prints seldom rise in value"
synonyms: price, cost, worth; More
market price, selling price, asking price, monetary value, face value
"houses exceeding £250,000 in value"
the worth of something compared to the price paid or asked for it.
"at £12.50 the book is good value"
principles or standards of behaviour; one's judgement of what is important in life.
"they internalize their parents' rules and values"
synonyms: principles, moral principles, ethics, moral code, morals, moral values, standards, moral standards, code of behaviour, rules of conduct, standards of behaviour
"society's values are passed on to us as children"

Like I said same sex relationships are new not something passed down from parents to children, they are new ideals introduced to society and have gained momentum mostly because of the last decade or two of strong Liberal rule and weak Conservative leaders but don't be mistaken, it only takes a look back in history to realize it is far from an American value with something as easy as 8 years of Conservative rule to reverse the growing trend. Just because it is law does not make it an American value, just like when the wall gets built or the travel ban is upheld, does not make it an American value, just a sign of the times!
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
abbey621:

Perhaps you don't know the meaning of values or you meant to use another word.

Like I said same sex relationships are new not something passed down from parents to children, they are new ideals introduced to society and have gained momentum mostly because of the last decade or two of strong Liberal rule and weak Conservative leaders but don't be mistaken, it only takes a look back in history to realize it is far from an American value with something as easy as 8 years of Conservative rule to reverse the growing trend. Just because it is law does not make it an American value, just like when the wall gets built or the travel ban is upheld, does not make it an American value, just a sign of the times!

I'm confident that I'm more educated than you. Let's compare certificates/credentials when you're ready.

Same sex relationship is part of good American values and I support it.

You're free to continue to have a deferring opinion.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by abbey621(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm confident that I'm more educated than you. Let's compare certificates/credentials when you're ready.

Same sex relationship is part of good American values and I support it.

You're free to continue to have a deferring opinion.

Lol...don't make me laugh, I highly doubt you could match 2 Masters, a P.Hd in waiting with over 30 certifications ranging from CISA, CISSP to MSCE and CCNP but my friend you just committed the biggest blunder made by most Nigerians, you seem to think certifications and credentials equals exposure, you are so WRONG! Over my career so far, I've had subordinates with less credentials but over 20 to 25 years of experience, their exposure to American history, politics and social life cannot be compared to mine. I've been taught to look beyond credentials my friend and my advice to you is to do the same, you'll learn a lot more that way, instead of being an overconfident prick grin grin grin
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Loop1: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
NubiLove:
September 11, 2001 terrorist attack was done by Al-Quedia/Tallibans - orchestrated by Osama not Saudi Arabia.

You are a supernatural foo.l .trump himself said it was the saudi that was responsible for September 11.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Loop1: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
metalgear:

The guy has a point. Why isn't Saudi, the country where most of, if not all the guys who committed the worst act of terrorism on US soil came from, which was the beginning of all this, on that list? Why is Iran on that list? What did Iran do, apart from the fact that Obama made a deal with them about their Nuclear Program? Why isn't North Korea on the list, the country who actually doesn't give a damn about US and are actually building a Nuclear program right in the eyes of everyone?

It's all politics.

Please keep up with this right sense of yours , God bless you .when I read comment from people like you I still believe there is hope for this country .
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
abbey621:

Lol...don't make me laugh, I highly doubt you could match 2 Masters, a P.Hd in waiting with over 30 certifications ranging from CISA, CISSP to MSCE and CCNP but my friend you just committed the biggest blunder made by most Nigerians, you seem to think certifications and credentials equals exposure, you are so WRONG! Over my career so far, I've had subordinates with less credentials but over 20 to 25 years of experience, their exposure to American history, politics and social life cannot be compared to mine. I've been taught to look beyond credentials my friend and my advice to you is to do the same, you'll learn a lot more that way, instead of being an overconfident prick grin grin grin

If there's a takeaway from all these, it's that there's nothing for me to learn from you. You're inconsequential and frankly, have a deep black mentality.

As far as credentials, you are a weakling and need to get more education. Hopefully, you're still young.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by abbey621(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

If there's a takeaway from all these, it's that there's nothing for me to learn from you. You're inconsequential and frankly, have a deep black mentality.

As far as credentials, you are a weakling and need to get more education. Hopefully, you're still young.

Lol....that's where we are different, I learn even from the simplest of people, good or bad, no knowledge is wasted...good luck with your supposed mentality grin grin grin
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by zcee: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Do you know there are 40 million Muslims living in the USA ??

They can still carry out an attack if they want
pepper dem gan...I knw u are a Muslim if u dey dey vex kiss naked wire...
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
abbey621:

Lol....that's where we are different, I learn even from the simplest of people, good or bad, no knowledge is wasted...good luck with your supposed mentality grin grin grin

I learn all the time from a lot of people on here and most of the people I hold dearest are simple folks whom I've learnt from.

Don't be butthurt because you're not one of them.

I'm good.

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
You are a mor0n for think Trump is right.

Loop1:

You are a supernatural foo.l .trump himself said it was the saudi that was responsible for September 11.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
salbis:
Oga, na play i dey play wooo. grin
grin grin
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by GiantParrot(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
hucienda:
The US Supreme Court will become more conservative with time under the Trump presidency. This should help counteract the increasing forces of liberal political correctness out there.

Good to see that the constitution will be respected in the present regime. We are all lower animals without the rule of law. Enough of pandering to the mentally ill leftists and their activist Judges who had already begun to legislate through the courts, instead of interpreting the constitution. If people do not like the law, they should push for amendments through the legislature. But as is typical of the intolerant and coercive liberals who consider themselves to be anointed custodians of virtue, they'd rather violate the principle of separation of powers, and try to force the objectives of their activism down everyone's throats by legislating through the courts. Thankfully, that era appears to have come to an end.

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by President99: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Potential Terrorist spotted.

Iran is sponsoring terrorism. Saudi Arabia is an ally.
So u agree Saudi is sponsoring terrorism too! Do u equally agree with Hilary Clinton leaked mails of accusing Saudi and Qatar of being financiers of ISIS?
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by jaymex: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Nigerians from the head to toe are all betrayal, see how people dancing to trump melody when he partly wins, speaks volume of most Nigeria commenter on this same issue some month ago, most Nigerian does not belong to any camp of sane reasoning, they only flow with trend. How are we going to set things aright when we don't hold too long to any sound judgement.
I knew trump might later be refer to in history as a man who rewrite American history.
Country piple watch before u leap
They are American, they know what's best for them , stop ur media care mtchewww lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria / Gov Soludo Commissions 26 Km Amansea, Ebnebe, Ugbenu, Awba Ofemmili Road (photos / NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.