Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged (28894 Views)

Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / "How Thief Stole My Phone And Still Tricked Me Into Debt" - IG User Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by kceewhyte(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2017
rheether:
So some guys still wear pant cry
some things never change
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by b3llo(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Some are doing NCAN
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Flog out the spirit of crimimous in him sadstupid youth
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
See flogging........
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by ipobarecriminals: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2017
DLuciano:
do you know what you are saying?
Nah only u sabi urself
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by biggiesmallz15(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2017
segebobo:
Is he wearing a g-strng
biko I wud like to know too
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by talkportal: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Sirpaul:
when we checked the name....... they are the one..
And you are a foolish fool

quote me so I can fully tell you how stupid you and others like you are. eyin amuni buni eran ibiye ethnic bigots
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by victor8269: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Sirpaul:
when we checked the name....... they are the one..
U mean Afonjas? the
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by jrerico1(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Why will the church even allow this?? What do they preach?? Oh I forgot that most churches are just business organization
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by markjay23(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
segebobo:
Is he wearing a g-strng
lmao
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by mrpeter010(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2017
is that what the Bible said we do?
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Keneeby(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Fadman4real:
How is this Christianity? It is so shameful the way Nigerians practice Christianity.

What happens to forgive and forget?
What happens to pray for your enemies?

It is so sad the number of hypocrites in this country.

You do steal. Repent because your own could be worse than his.
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by lolita1020(f): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2017
SO YOU STEALING FROM GOD

ISSOKAY GOD AS CATCH YOU
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Lalas247(f): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmm and EVAN is still fully clothed sad
This is injustice grin
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by walosky(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Seems he's wearing a g-string and was flogged they could hv also allowed him to play a G-minor with that keyboard

Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by ifyain: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2017
I THOUGHT REVENGE IS FOR THE LORD?
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by seanet01: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2017
eniolaamoda:
Those stuuupid nairaland girls and boys wont come here and say must he be stripped

But if na woman u go hear , why must they strip her

Awon werey
Very true.
Don't mind the indomie slay queens
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by smith666999(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2017
what's special about the "39" strokes of the Cain?
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Sman37(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Hahaha christian are = what Jeremiah 8:8 stated
i always heard christians claims when some commit a crime or sin Jesus said it should be forgiven because it is stated no man is pure/unsinful
But them churches punishing a thief like this just cause he stole key board as stated above!!!
Christian and bibles are going separate ways sha!!
Because the truth is bible never said a man should be unpunished if he commit crime or sin!
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by dee02(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2017
segebobo:
Is he wearing a g-strng
Yes!
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Marineetyon(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2017
his pant s one in town
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Apoztl3(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2017
segebobo:
Is he wearing a g-strng
E fit be g-string wey em shift from em female neighbor
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by cuteme88(f): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Na wa oooh! the guy pack load for front. This is what i call well endowed grin
But which kind pant he come go wear like this naaaah! angry
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by ahahnow: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2017
i came here to see pen.is but did i see it? no. they did not remove his pant. which one is this nao?
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by buffalowings: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2017
segebobo:
Is he wearing a g-strng

Haha
Just yesterday I was watching orphan black

There is a cross dresser gay character in there

So I thought it pretty hilarious seeing him wearing a night gown

Except you see the camera pan up beneath the dress to see he was wearing a g string
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by joepentwo(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin
WUD LYK TO B AMONG D PANEL
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by donqx: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2017
ok.some will say 1k keyboard.but lesson is learnt
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Sirpaul(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
buh did i mention your name
talkportal:

And you are a foolish fool

quote me so I can fully tell you how stupid you and others like you are.
eyin amuni buni eran ibiye
ethnic bigots
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by ayodijex(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol. Christians, Christ followers.
Is this what Jesus would have done?.
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by udomma1005(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fadman4real:
How is this Christianity? It is so shameful the way Nigerians practice Christianity.

What happens to forgive and forget?
What happens to pray for your enemies?

It is so sad the number of hypocrites in this country.
Get ur facts right before u rant!
Dude went to church to steal keyboard. Succeeded in breaking in and removing said item. He was apprehended far from the church by the youths on "vigilante" patrol without the know of anybody from the church, who basically don't reside inda church.
The jungle justice meted out to dat idiat,is a long standing disciplinary system in Agudama to stem criminality.
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by lolita1020(f): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
the 10k is for area boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Burnt For Stealing A Motorcycle In Akwa-Ibom (pic) / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.