Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged (28897 Views)

Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / "How Thief Stole My Phone And Still Tricked Me Into Debt" - IG User Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by BOKO52(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmm this one weak me
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by lolita1020(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
dont mind him make i steal from you. lemme see how you will feel
udomma1005:

Get ur facts right before u rant!
Dude went to church to steal keyboard. Succeeded in breaking in and removing said item. He was apprehended far from the church by the youths on "vigilante" patrol without the know of anybody from the church, who basically don't reside inda church.
The jungle justice meted out to dat idiat,is a long standing disciplinary system in Agudama to stem criminality.
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Dexema(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
segebobo:
Is he wearing a g-strng

No it's a thong hahaha!
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Tecno66: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
See im pant like woman own. I wish im girl friend fit see am like this before he lie say na thief attack am.
PrettyCrystal:
A thief was stripped down to his pants after he was caught sealing keyboard in a church by residents of Agudama epie area of Bayelsa state. He was paraded around the town with the stolen property by an angry mob who dealt with him mercilessly. Below is what a Facebook user posted on his wall..

A Facebook user posted this on his wall

How can a youth, without the fear of God, go inside the church to steal the church keyboard? Anyway, this is what happens in my community when you are caught in the act of stealing.
*You will be processed naked on the major road the item you steal naked
*you will be flogged publicly, 39 stroke
*A fine of #10,000
*Then you re handed over to the police.

Agudama Youth Movement (AYM)

The youth of Agudama epie are indeed tremendous 2wards d security of d community, now d people living in d community can now rest nd sleep peacefully without any fear, as the youth carry out dere proposed duties.

Dis young man was cut stealing Keyboard, wat a pity CONTRAVENING SECTION 36 SUBSECTION 12 PARAGRAPH 1 PAGE 39 AS AMENDED 4th MARCH 2011 OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA as d law of d community has befall him.
Nice work 4rm my President and d entire youth.
TOGETHERNESS BREED SUCCESS AND UNITY.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/thief-stripped-pants-caught-stealing-keyboard-church-photos.html
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by talkportal: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sirpaul:
buh did i mention your name

You don't have to I am taking a conscious effort to sensitize people about tribal discrimination and also reduce ethnic bigotry
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by cytell56: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A thief was stripped down to his pants after he was caught sealing keyboard in a church by residents of Agudama epie area of Bayelsa state. He was paraded around the town with the stolen property by an angry mob who dealt with him mercilessly. Below is what a Facebook user posted on his wall..

A Facebook user posted this on his wall

How can a youth, without the fear of God, go inside the church to steal the church keyboard? Anyway, this is what happens in my community when you are caught in the act of stealing.
*You will be processed naked on the major road the item you steal naked
*you will be flogged publicly, 39 stroke
*A fine of #10,000
*Then you re handed over to the police.

Agudama Youth Movement (AYM)

The youth of Agudama epie are indeed tremendous 2wards d security of d community, now d people living in d community can now rest nd sleep peacefully without any fear, as the youth carry out dere proposed duties.

Dis young man was cut stealing Keyboard, wat a pity CONTRAVENING SECTION 36 SUBSECTION 12 PARAGRAPH 1 PAGE 39 AS AMENDED 4th MARCH 2011 OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA as d law of d community has befall him.
Nice work 4rm my President and d entire youth.
TOGETHERNESS BREED SUCCESS AND UNITY.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/thief-stripped-pants-caught-stealing-keyboard-church-photos.html

Man U fans, the guy resemble Pogba.
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by babahTee: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
why 39? wat so special abt 39? dem for jus add 1 more or even 10 more make e for b round figure na.
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Faramide(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
U.S. Visa for family.. pay after visa is given. send a mail to onaona25@YAHOO.COM
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Fadman4real(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
udomma1005:

Get ur facts right before u rant!
Dude went to church to steal keyboard. Succeeded in breaking in and removing said item. He was apprehended far from the church by the youths on "vigilante" patrol without the know of anybody from the church, who basically don't reside inda church.
The jungle justice meted out to dat idiat,is a long standing disciplinary system in Agudama to stem criminality.

A thief was stripped down to his pants after he was caught sealing keyboard in a church by residents of Agudama epie area of Bayelsa state.

You are d one who is ranting here I am only stating the obvious points. He was caught in the process of stealing a keyboard in the church and was beaten. All evidence points that the pastor or st least an elder in the church is aware of it.

The pastor or man of God could easily stop it by asking the youths to forgive him and they would obey him.

Stop being a sheep learn to use your brain to reason for yourself there is a good reason why it is there.
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Fadman4real(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Keneeby:

You do steal. Repent because your own could be worse than his.

I see so when Jesus told the woman who was caught committing adultery that her sins was forgiven and saved her from judgement and obvious death.

According to your logic he also commits adultery. You need to work on your ability to understand words and not to twist them.
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by fancifulasuquo(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
the guy on suit ehhhhhh���I love his combination especially the colour of his shoes..... ����
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Oladipo1166(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evans tribe[color=#990000][/color]Evans tribe
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by SoldierBoy1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
nawa for this guy ooo... On top YAMAHA PSR-550...shame... Crime no dey pay
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by Toppiano(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A thief that wears g-string, is that one a thief
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by ibinaboonline: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is far far better than killing/jungle justice. I feel that death is excessive punishment for stealing...a brutal death too... burning alife, stoning/beating to death. Just yesterday, a youth was caught in the act in a popular motor park with a vehicle battery he tried to steal. He was beaten thoroughly and almost murdered but that there were a few men who pleaded decisivly for him and he was eventually let go. When I look at people who take lives, even when it's a thief's life, I don't see much difference be the killer and the killed
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by tmxme(m): 4:39am On Jun 29, 2017
what is the model of the keyboard?
i know say na yamaha sha
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by SmarisAjur(f): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2017
nrexzy:
He stole from his father's house his reward is in heaven
You no de read Bible at all
Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by nrexzy: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
SmarisAjur:

You no de read Bible at all
Come epp me read am na

1 Like

Re: Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged by udomma1005(m): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Fadman4real:

A thief was stripped down to his pants after he was caught sealing keyboard in a church by residents of Agudama epie area of Bayelsa state.

You are d one who is ranting here I am only stating the obvious points. He was caught in the process of stealing a keyboard in the church and was beaten. All evidence points that the pastor or st least an elder in the church is aware of it.

The pastor or man of God could easily stop it by asking the youths to forgive him and they would obey him.

Stop being a sheep learn to use your brain to reason for yourself there is a good reason why it is there.
I won't condensend too low to your level of reasoning to let u understand & differentiate betweent facts & fiction, It's quite obvious that you're too naive to make meaningful comments or inputs on social media space,I'm stating what transpired within my neighborhood, of which I put calls thru to the cops,who later surfaced to whisk the felon away,you're here,clowning yourself & displaying your poor level of basic home nurturing & poo class educational level. Do check your punctuations, upgrade yourself & do have a nice new month,clown!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.