Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Aregbesola,akinwusi Trade Accusation Over Alleged Sale Of Osun State Asset - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola,akinwusi Trade Accusation Over Alleged Sale Of Osun State Asset (475 Views)

INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption / Caption This Photo Of Osun Election... / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola,akinwusi Trade Accusation Over Alleged Sale Of Osun State Asset by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12am On Jun 28, 2017
A former of Head of Service (HOS) in Osun State,
Mr Segun Akinwusi, has accused Governor Rauf
Aregbesola of selling off a property belonging to
the state government and which is located in Ikoyi,
Lagos State
He alledged in a post that the governor sold the
property, which contains 32 block of flats at Cooper
Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, for a ridiculous price to one of
his friends in Lagos State.
While describing the acts an unwholesome and
illegal selling of Osun people’s heritage, Akinwusi
contended that concerned stakeholders and
prominent indigenes of Osun should take proper
action to stop the state governor from further sales
of properties of the state.
He also accused the state government of
dismantling silos for strategic grains reserve at the
GRA, Osogbo, which were constructed by the
Federal Government, and selling the land.
Akinwusi reaffirmed the accusations in a telephone
interview with Saturday Tribune on Friday.
However, Aregbesola described the accusation as
unfounded and ridiculous, maintaining that the
property in question had not been sold but still
belonged to Osun State.
tribuneonlineng.com/aregbesola-former-hos-trade-accusation-alleged-sale-osun-property-lagos/
Re: Aregbesola,akinwusi Trade Accusation Over Alleged Sale Of Osun State Asset by Flyingngel(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2017
I think our daily prayer in this country shld be; Lord don't allow any politician(s) to sell my Village, State or this country with me inside while am asleep.
Re: Aregbesola,akinwusi Trade Accusation Over Alleged Sale Of Osun State Asset by Johnnyessence(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Flyingngel:
I think our daily prayer in this country shld be; Lord don't allow any politician(s) to sell my Village, State or this country with me inside while am asleep.
I think we should be seriously fasting and praying on this selling asset to the government.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is On Life Support & Cannot Talk - Gov Fayose Reveals Top Secrets [video] / Biafra Is Not The Only Nation Crying Out / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.