Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan (904 Views)

Onnoghen’s Trial, Proof Of Deeper Rot In Judiciary – SANs / Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State / Peter Obi Blames Agitations On Poverty, Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by Pacotdc(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2017
thecitizenng.com

The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Saad Abubakar has attributed the secessionist agitations in the country and the counter responses as symptoms of rot in the Nigerian system.

Abubakar said this in Sokoto today when Gov. Nyesom Wike of Rivers paid him a Sallah homage.

”In the past, a lot of things were done by some people with impunity and nothing was done.
That is why you find lack of good governance now weighing us down now in the country”, he said.

”However, as it is now, no matter how bad your hand is, you cannot cut it and throw away,” the monarch said.

Abubakar stressed the need to use dialogue to resolve all the misunderstandings and problems in the country.

The royal father said Nigerians should sit together, brainstorm, look at what went wrong, retrace our steps and move forward.

The sultan also appealed to statesmen in the nation to intervene and assist in this direction.

According to the monarch, we are not short of statesmen across the country and they should help in championing the dialogue.

”We should not allow sentiments to rule our heads. Nigeria is a very big and lucky country and we have no any other nation we can call our own.

”We should love one another irrespective of any religious, ethnic or cultural differences,” Abubakar said.

He also extolled the developmental strides of Wike in Rivers, as well as his existing relationship with the Muslim community there.

Speaking earlier, Wike said that the people and government of Rivers believe in the indivisibility of Nigeria.

Wike further averred that there were better ways to solve the agitations and problems of Nigeria, rather than a pondering on a break up.

”Rivers and its people believe in the oneness and unity of Nigeria and that is our stand.

”The sultan is a father to all Nigerians and he is a peace builder in Nigeria and beyond.

”We have also been friends with Tambuwal since and before his emergence as a Speaker, House of Representatives and this will be sustained in spite of party differences,” Wike averred.

Tambuwal, who accompanied Wike, had earlier said that the visit would not have come at a better time than now, and restated his belief in the unity of Nigeria.

The governor said that the visit would help to strengthen the bond of unity between the two states.- NAN.
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by Built2last: 7:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by yudee233: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Things are decaying faster in Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by luvinhubby(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2017
The rot has been there and will always be there until we do the right thing, restructure this bogus entity called Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by KahlDrogo(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2017
”We should not allow sentiments to rule our heads.
This message is especially for igbo Jews. Igbo Christians don't allow such. They are alot more reasonable and educated than their Jewish counterparts.
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmm... ......
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by KahlDrogo(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2017
luvinhubby:
The rot has been there and will always be there until we do the right thing, restructure this bogus entity called Nigeria.
We will restructure, but not before getting rid of leeches. It was "biafra or death" and so shall it be my Jewish alobam. grin

Oya, go make reference to your tormentor Omenka. grin
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2017
KahlDrogo:
This message is especially for igbo Jews. Igbo Christians don't allow such. They are alot more reasonable and educated than their Jewish counterparts.
Do you have to bring Igbo into this or you ejaculatee when you call their name

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by KahlDrogo(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Do you have to bring Igbo into this or you ejaculatee when you call their name
Yes, I ejaculatee on their faces when I call their name. Now, bring your face over here honey.. kiss kiss
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by jay2pee(m): 7:36am On Jun 28, 2017
OK nah
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Yes, I ejaculatee on their faces when I call their name. Now, bring your face over here honey.. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by KahlDrogo(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Wow, your lips look swollen. You must have been sucking alot of things lately. You got beards too.. I heard that is a common trait found on Jewish igbo ladies. shocked
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by zombieHUNTER: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2017
KahlDrogo:
afonja... I know you will be here to chant igbo or biafra as usual... Its your cross to carry... No rest for the wicked... Its gonna be tormenting you till the end of time...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by KahlDrogo(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
afonja... I know you will be here to chant igbo or biafra as usual... Its your cross to carry... No rest for the wicked... Its gonna be tormenting you till the end of time...
Obviously a Jew. They always sound aggressive. cheesygrin
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by zombieHUNTER: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Wow, your lips look swollen. You must have been sucking alot of things lately. You got beards too.. I heard that is a common trait found on Jewish igbo ladies. shocked
the headline says agitation is cause of rot in nigeria... But alas a tribalist will manufacture his own headline and insert igbo or biafra there... Ogbeni.. Believe me.. Your end of days is near.,.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by KahlDrogo(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
the headline says agitation is cause of rot in nigeria... But alas a tribalist will manufacture his own headline and insert igbo or biafra there... Ogbeni.. Believe me.. Your end of days is near.,.
No. The headline says the rot is the cause of the agitation, not that agitation is the cause of rot as you put it. You are the one manufacturing headlines Not me.

My Jewish alobam is so angry he's beginning to read things upside down.

Ndo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by bennyann: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Obviously Nigeria has really been on the lucky side of life. I still wonder how she survives till now.
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by zombieHUNTER: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2017
KahlDrogo:
No. The headline says the rot is the cause of the agitation, not that agitation is the cause of rot as you put it. You are the one manufacturing headlines Not me.

My Jewish alobam is so angry he's beginning to read things upside down.

Ndo. grin grin
bloody clown
Re: Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan by KahlDrogo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
bloody clown
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Stands By His Principles As Opportunistic PDP Politicians Kick / Resources Control Is Lie And Deceit. / Sheriff Appeal Against The Judgement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.