Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,245 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (72850 Views)

Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Absoj(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm very sure you had lovely prewedding pictures..

My sister..
Your husband is sure of himself that's why he insists on no IVF.

Are you sure of yourself..

Is there something you aren't saying ('you invested a lot and you did so many things for love')...did you abort before marriage or damage your womb?

Why not try out some one else....if it clicks, you give it to your husband instead of shortchanging yourself.

You should be smarter than this,
Instead of opening a profile here, create an account on Baddoo... I'm sure a thousand and one men will be ready to give you a lucky shot of testosterone.
...and she could also get dat lucky shot of testosterone with a tie of HIV - more like adding salt to injury ,man.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by olushowunm(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
cry cry cry cry..I just don't know where to start from.
I feel like ending it all.
My husband just broke up with me because I am yet to conceive and he said he doesn't want IVF.
We have only be trying for a year plus.

This is someone I did a lot of things for and now he has abandoned me.I don't know how to face my family.I feel so ashamed and devastated.
God has really forsaken me... cry cry

How do I start my life afresh because I am so confused.
It is not going to be easy for me because I have invested so much in this marriage.I have done so many things because of love.It is really hard for me.I am at the receiving end.

Will I be able to pull through this?
In case the divorce pull through... I can donate you sperm for IVF for free. Regards.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by chocodaviva(f): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2017
jus a year? #where is d love# # did he even swear d oath of " for better for worst" "in rich and in poor" he is an asshole

main while d distance BTW u and ur problem is not as far as d distance BTW ur kneel and d floor. # throw or roll ur problems unto Jehovah bcs he cares#
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Aguwa12309: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Have you been missing out this wonderful opportunity...is right here at your door... give it a try and see how it goes, see details below

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Na wa o. But if your husband touch one small Girl now, Belle go grow. Such a mysterious world.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by izobemheuwaize: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2017
austinosita:
Dry your tears woman. That man does not love you. He has forgotten his vows: for better, for worse! He has not even started facing the real worse and he has already chickened out!

Love is patient. Love endures!

Don't beg him. Talk to God in prayers. No be you be God wey dey make pikin!

Better still, try and make him go to the hospital with you. Both of you should do a fertility test. He should do a sperm test, so you guys can ascertain the real prob.

If there's no issue after the tests, then just pray!

No beg am! Let him go if he wants! He does not love you at all! You will find a better person!

#whereisthelove?

very correct bros
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Olabestonic001(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
My husband just broke up with me because I am yet to conceive and he said he doesn't want IVF.

This is someone I did a lot of things for and now he has abandoned me.I don't know how to face my family.I feel so ashamed and devastated.

It is not going to be easy for me because I have invested so much in this marriage.I have done so many things because of love.It is really hard for me.I am at the receiving end.

I am very sorry for this and I am sympathizing with you.
However, there are some questions that needs to be answered;

(a) Have you guys gone for medical checks and who is the root cause of this brouhaha?

(b) Do you have an history of abortion? If you do, do you treat it as a 'no biggie?'

(c) Do you always remind him about how much 'investment' you've made into his life whenever he mentioned the issue of conception? (I know as a man that such will always be seen as blackmail)

(d) Have you guys involve your parents? This is not the time to do cover up! Its time to tell them everything. Including if he's the one with low sperm count or you're the one with a case of abortion fighting back.

(e) Have you guys seen a Christian Counselor who can do well in your matter. And ensure if its a case of a former abortion fighting back, don't tell you young man not to fume. Accept any of your blames (if any) and ensure you do not believe giving men money or such stuffs makes them stay, men seek more than that! They seek honor and all. Pls, don't bring how you've 'invested' in him into such a sensitive issue, it will only make him see your investment as a blackmailing tool.

And that man needs to grow up too! Its not your right to tell him that though. Move him closer to great men that'll help him grow up.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by mylove4God(f): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2017
God did not forsake you, at the right time he will manifest himself as long as you know you are guilty or the cause indirectly due to a past life. Even if, he is a merciful God.
Let me tell you a real life story. I know of a woman that was married as the third wife to a Christian man in my kindred, a very beautiful woman who I think is better off than the man It was after I heard that she has been once married for 8 years without no issue and her ex husband family dealt with her before the man finally sent her packing. She was surprised when she got pregnant for the next man she started dating because she believed the fault of not being able to conceive was from. She went ahead to become the third wife to prove herself to the world.

Ps: Don't look at the negative part of the story but at the fact that problem was not from her. God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by networkrecharg: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2017
ALLOW HIM GET A BABE, DATE AND PREGNANT HERE...
YOU SHOULD HAPPILY STAY TOGETHER...

TAKE THE KIDS AS YOURS IF U LOVE THE MAN...

Dreamscometrue:

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by italo: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
torres89:
am a man but

men are wicked......
And women are kind.

Remember, you only heard one side of the story sha.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by ochobaba(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2017
zuto4u:
God bless you bro for this wonderful piece. Indeed He still answers prayers and will never stop answering prayers.
Thanks buddy
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2017
I swear with my whole life that I HAVE NEVER ABORTED BEFORE.
We are both sound.
Yes,I do remind him whenever he pushes me to the wall but that I have stopped.No doubt,he has also done good and wonderful things for me.
Olabestonic001:

I am very sorry for this and I am sympathizing with you.
However, there are some questions that needs to be answered;

(a) Have you guys gone for medical checks and who is the root cause of this brouhaha?

(b) Do you have an history of abortion? If you do, do you treat it as a 'no biggie?'

(c) Do you always remind him about how much 'investment' you've made into his life whenever he mentioned the issue of conception? (I know as a man that such will always be seen as blackmail)

(d) Have you guys involve your parents? This is not the time to do cover up! Its time to tell them everything. Including if he's the one with low sperm count or you're the one with a case of abortion fighting back.

(e) Have you guys seen a Christian Counselor who can do well in your matter. And ensure if its a case of a former abortion fighting back, don't tell you young man not to fume. Accept any of your blames (if any) and ensure you do not believe giving men money or such stuffs makes them stay, men seek more than that! They seek honor and all. Pls, don't bring how you've 'invested' in him into such a sensitive issue, it will only make him see your investment as a blackmailing tool.

And that man needs to grow up too! Its not your right to tell him that though. Move him closer to great men that'll help him grow up.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by collettenma(f): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2017
just one yr and he is tired,my sis just move on with ur life and remind God of his words and he will never forsaken you.u will concur and for ur tears God will give u double.pray
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by dinggle: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2017
I think it is women's fault due to their reaction. A woman who has not conceived after 3months instead of her to ask the hard question to her man and ask him to go do a sperm test....she will take the blame and be going to church to see pastor. As men we simply assume its the woman's fault because she has decided to carry the fault. Women dont know it is more of the man's fault than woman. Other women should take note. In your own case you are lucky because that man dont love you, because just 1 year? U must be joking if u think that man can stand with u for 20yrs and above wit kids or not. You are better off starting afresh now than 10yrs from now. He is a weak man with dried sperm reservoir!

This is a lesson for both men and women, never invest fully in a marriage. Keep your financial options open and maintain a secret account just-in-case. You dont wanna be left hanging dry when the chips are down.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by mikolo80: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2017
GossipHeart:

Do you want to hear the truth ??

Couples who have been married for 40 years do break up, how long have you been married ?? 1 year ??

Last time i checked, there are 40 million men in Nigeria, you can still find a husband

He didn't sign an agreement that he will be with you for the rest of his life

[/quote]
He has his preference, he's a grown man, he can do whatever he wants

The same way you can't marry a bus driver

Just move on
[/quote]
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by mikolo80: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2017
GossipHeart:

Do you want to hear the truth ??

Couples who have been married for 40 years do break up, how long have you been married ?? 1 year ??

Last time i checked, there are 40 million men in Nigeria, you can still find a husband

He didn't sign an agreement that he will be with you for the rest of his life

na wa for you o.
Wetin come be marriage
and for better for worse

He has his preference, he's a grown man, he can do whatever he wants

The same way you can't marry a bus driver

Just move on
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by LoveJesus87(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

P.R.A.Y.E.R there is nothing God cannot do. God would turn your situation around in Jesus mighty name
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by ollamy22: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Sorry madam for this unfortunate experience. However, i will advise you not allow the situation to pull your life apart. i feel that i could help you in a way. if you are interested, you could pm then we will talk off public forum. thank you
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by amarachi06(f): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2017
ochobaba:
God can't forsake his people
This is a better opportunity for you to discuss with God am very sure he still answers prayers

He has a listening ear and that your husband doesn't love you cos he wanted you to produce kids for him not a life partner.
l have been married for four years and two months with no child but my husband is still there. We are still believing God for a miracle. Mine is hormonal imbalance but my husband is still there for me. Hold unto God and remind him His word and keep doing that. If he sends you out of the house, don't panic, just go cos he is not the man for you.
Don't leave the house excepts he pushes you away which am sure he wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by MikaSoko(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Keep believing God! You will surely laugh
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2017
torres89:
am a man but

men are wicked......
Because is a man..so he shouldn't qive rise to human bah ?
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by DrogoG(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

You unfortunately married an as*shole who didn't love you. A man who really loves you won't do this. This is exactly what happens when people marry for marrying sake!

Depending on a couple's health, there are many options to have a baby. The IVF you mebtioned is one of them.

Even if you're barren, you can pay a surrogate mother to have your child via artificial insemination with your husband's sperm, as you won't want your husband to sleep with the person. So there are many options available.

Nigerian women care more about being married than being loved!
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Fashx007: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Definitely you will,move closer to God and you will look back and smile
Dreamscometrue:

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Olabestonic001(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
I swear with my whole life that I HAVE NEVER ABORTED BEFORE.
We are both sound.
Yes,I do remind him whenever he pushes me to the wall but that I have stopped.No doubt,he has also done good and wonderful things for me.

I'm happy to hear that!
I want you to shut your ears against the babyish, sad-women and opportunists men tantrums against your marriage. This is your own trial (and everyone must go through theirs). Face it ma'am. Pray for that poor guy to 'grow up'. I've seen men who have been with their women for 30yrs childless and ain't wavering. Its mostly due to a heart of GOD, a humble and real woman and a good community of friends.
Go and see your leaders (preferably a Church setting cos only Christians sees marriage as between one man, one woman) I.e a Christian counsellor. And win back that man. Women can share what torments with the public and feel happy after some advices, men will bottle up and wreak more havoc first on themselves, next their wives and finally their community.
Pray for your man to grow up! I feel he needs that so much. But, I beg you in the name of GOD, NEVER tell him that! It will only worsen the matter.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by ikukuhero: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2017
pressplay411:
Can you take a minute and shut the Bleep up.
So what you're having marital problems? You're not the first neither are you going to be the last, so dont even entertain that i want to end it all crap.
Worst case scenario, he leaves you and you become a single lady again at whatever your age is. Is marriage all your life achievement and life goal is all about?
Single successful ladies every where having the time of their life, and I don't need to mention names.
Besides what makes you think you won't find love again? So many guys out here don't even want kids maybe cos they're already single fathers or they just don't, so many don't mind adopting.
My point in essence is life goes on. You just have to accept your fate, reevaluate your life and concentrate on what matters... What makes you happy? How about making an impact on your career, business, as a philanthropist, etc I'm sure you have an idea what I'm talking about already.
Really it might seem like all hope is lost but you know what, it never is. Stay positive, stay interesting, stay interested. Live. There's a lot to life.

Better person! I love your positive spirit. Can we be friends?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by talk2hb1(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Richy4:

Are you kidding me? So you have not seen someone that lost a loved one and immediately jumped in on social media...which country are you living in please
Just an indication, not absolute indication of made up stories. With more text analysis, the story is a made up story.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by ariklawani(f): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2017
torres89:
am a man but

men are wicked......
If the bible can say,THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATLY WICKED, NO ONE CAN understand IT.SO, WHO ARE U TO SAY IS NOT WICKED...
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by ariklawani(f): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

.My dear sister,just know that what will be ,will be.if he's made for u ,he won't leave u.don't bring urself down.dust up.and move on.

that's ,t if u have tried to make it work.life gos on
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by thinkrite(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
We just heard your own side of the story. If your husband is to be heard, he will surely have something to say. Lady, you need to meet with an elder in your family or his own family to counsel both of you. God help you
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by mark2sunny(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

Once in a while in our lives we go through what we think will kill us or end us. If I tell you stories, you will awake and start celebrating. You have life, you have health and one thing you think you don't have is a husband or a child or both.

For investing in whom you love, you're a great woman and one whom few men don't deserve. For being a lovely woman and one who has seen a few challenges in life, I adore you.

I just love you and baby girl, what do you think the world can be without you. You want to leave us in the hands of these world's wicket women destroying the lives of men?

You have pulled through of this and this too will pass. I wish I knew you in person.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by RockyEyo(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2017
It baffles me when "grown up" married folk bring their marriage challenges to teenagers and other folks who are also having greater stress in their homes to debate on.

Madam I can't even begin to say I understand your pain, I'll just say; seek the right counsel and do not neglet family at this time. lemme ask o because I know women and their wahala Are you sure its not your incessant nagging about the IVF that made the man take a walk(for fresh air)? Haba just a year and and you guys are talking IVF Ok oo.

Just seek counsel from the right source (someone you know he listens to is a good start).

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by larrybee2017(f): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2017
pressplay411:
Can you take a minute and shut the Bleep up.
So what you're having marital problems? You're not the first neither are you going to be the last, so dont even entertain that i want to end it all crap.
Worst case scenario, he leaves you and you become a single lady again at whatever your age is. Is marriage all your life achievement and life goal is all about?
Single successful ladies every where having the time of their life, and I don't need to mention names.
Besides what makes you think you won't find love again? So many guys out here don't even want kids maybe cos they're already single fathers or they just don't, so many don't mind adopting.
My point in essence is life goes on. You just have to accept your fate, reevaluate your life and concentrate on what matters... What makes you happy? How about making an impact on your career, business, as a philanthropist, etc I'm sure you have an idea what I'm talking about already.
Really it might seem like all hope is lost but you know what, it never is. Stay positive, stay interesting, stay interested. Live. There's a lot to life.
Gbam! You nailed it here. You die,you die alone and still see a video clip of that man loving another woman while you rot in hell. It's not easy though and I feel your pain but we can't question Him. Many a time He is even working in our favor. Try move on sis it will get better soon. Keep your prayer antenna alive and above all praise him. He alone can see you through it all. Forget the "I did this syndrome" it's all part of the pain. If he divorce you in just a year then he is not worth dying for. I love the song "a rose is still a rose" listen to it. Forget your family will say cause if you die now dem go move on o.
The Lord will see you through it all,but remember you are not alone and stop blaming God for your mistake. Just ask Him to hold your hands while you walk through the storm. Close your eyes and when you open it you'll see it all over. Keep fighting you are in our prayers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.