Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) (38428 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by onatisi(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Brector:

I saw her husband sometime in April at Osogbo in one of his friend's party. if u see d husband u go pity d guy, from cloth to slippers to bushy hair, infact .........
This is strange oo. That is why it is good for a man to be successful.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by allstarcomic(m): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
onatisi:

The acting is good but too much noise in the background,I could barely hear what the characters were saying. But the idea is very very good

thank you so much sir, i willl work on the audio in my next works... thank you so much for this .
GOD BLESS YOU!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Idibia And Rosemarie's White Wedding Pictures / Funke Akindele's 38th Birthday Party In London (Photos) / Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.