Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) (38432 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by kiddoiLL(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
kingjabz:

Are you don critisizing her?
She's better than your broke ass
Sure as much as i'm better than ur wretched broke ass
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=kiddoiLL post=57917797] Sure as much as i'm better than ur wretched broke ass[/quote

Are you don talking?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by okomile(f): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Scammer, 419.get out!!!

mrugoo243567645:
Boost your financial Status TODAY!!!
See details below
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=kiddoiLL post=57917797] Sure as much as i'm better than ur wretched broke ass[/quote

Are you don talking?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by raphidol: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
The only site u can invest your money and go to sleep.
Where money never get lost.....MMM is real and paying.
Why not join the financially free now.
long on register to http:///?i=raphidol@yahoo.com

join group WHATSAPP link to know more and make your inquiry click:
http:///4TSX5Npsb7GbFWVebpq7e

Regards
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by ikemesit4477: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
kiddoiLL:
the cloth shez wearing be like wonder woman optional Costume, abi am i high on weed dis morning ??
it seem so!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Faramide(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
U.S. Visa for family.. pay after visa is given. send a mail to onaona25@YAHOO.COM[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by victorioushands: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
God can bless you - anyone, it's not a big deal for him. But it takes humility to remain at your place of blessings. I'm grateful to God for her and her family.

You see those who brag and get so arrogant when they think they have arrived? Their beef is with God and not with man because, secretly (and even openly) they suddenly start dragging equality with God their maker. It's a shame seeing the flower pride in its beauty when the setting of the sun can bring its doom.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
She no t.ush at all she needs tushness training. why is nairaland changing tus.h to behind.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by rolams(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Small time she go wear only pant & bra. All na fashion. I pity ur husband. Jumoke! I repeat it again, I pity ur husband!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by luvlymabel: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
kudos to her
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Angy55(f): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
kullozone:
She's doing well for herself, considering her former condition....Thunder fire all the bad belle people.

That's all!
Amen
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by nextstep(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is good to see. Celebrities get too pompous and forget where they came from. What's wrong with humility and thanks?

As for those calling her local champion - I pray she stays that way... Otherwise na pancake and bleashin like all the others... slaying but so unoriginal.

Basically she is still cute and adorable and it's working for her.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by repogirl(f): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toyin lawani should stop over dressing this lady in cothes not fitting her body type na.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Ennyholar: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
We thank God for her
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by enemyofprogress: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
see her barking like a mad dog. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by enemyofprogress: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
repogirl:
Toyin lawani should stop over dressing this lady in cothes not fitting her body type na.
you dey mind her.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by enemyofprogress: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
rolams:
Small time she go wear only pant & bra. All na fashion. I pity ur husband. Jumoke! I repeat it again, I pity ur husband!!
her husband is now just a shareholder,boys have tooked over her pu^ssy

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Gofwane(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
praizephoto:
nice one girl

“Man Showoff His Big and short Fiancee in New
Pre- wedding Photo (18+ pics)

grin someone said "could it be camera work"?
the comments on that picture no be here.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
dessz:
am tired of nairaland wtf should we do with this post

i thought i was the only one, nowadays na to just see front page, and most news is just too gory and evil
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by soath(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ericaikince:
A villager will also act as one even though he or she is dressed in Gucci and Prada gringringrin
Be hating when God is taking her to new realms of grace. She's just being appreciative.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by tiger28: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Though it can be annoying to some folks but I see this girl's story as a how God can pick our call s at ANY time ANY where. We should just be happy for her and tap into her blessings. I pray that God speedily answer me.....in Jesus name.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
rolams:
I saw her husband sometime in April at Osogbo in one of his friend's party. if u see d husband u go pity d guy, from cloth to slippers to bushy hair, infact .........

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by allstarcomic(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
THATS SO NICE OF HER.

WELLL, GUYS, SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME TO WACTH MY FIRST COMEDY, AND I ALSO APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, I REALLY OWE YOU GUYS A LOT, I PROMISE TO DELIVER A BETTER CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS.
ALL YOU SAID SHALL BE TAKEN IN TO CONSIDERATIONS .
WHILE PREPARING FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTL92gqe9MQ&spfreload=10
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by kiddoiLL(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dongreat:
It looks like humility but she just didn't something below par. You don't act like this to your fans for their love. I hope she was told by other celebrities not to act as such again.
Too much respect to mortal and you actually lose your self worth.

And to that guy that said her clothing look like Wonder Woman, I actually looked closely and I noticed what she needed afterwards was a sword and shield.

And to that fraud bet naija agent, trolling every page, nah trailer go fall on you last last. Thunder strike any doctor way try resuscitate you and tsunami consume who ever go attend your burial. Idiot.
lol bro take am easy na

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
THIS STORY HAS ALWAYS BEEN FALSE WINCE DAY1.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by WaZoBiaLander: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
CplusJason:
Now, let us join hands together to fry hollandia custard for this remarkable news!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
THIS GUY YOU NO WELL OO, I DON LAUGH TIRE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Blessed16(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
CplusJason:
Now, let us join hands together to fry hollandia custard for this remarkable news!!!
he he he he he he he he, I can't stop laughing at ur post, I like frying custard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wahala dey
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by godson4u79(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hey man chillaz small...I know the guy don vex you.. But please let him rest in peace.. grin grin

Dongreat:

And to that fraud bet naija agent, trolling every page, nah trailer go fall on you last last. Thunder strike any doctor way try resuscitate you and tsunami consume who ever go attend your burial. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by rolams(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Brector:

I saw her husband sometime in April at Osogbo in one of his friend's party. if u see d husband u go pity d guy, from cloth to slippers to bushy hair, infact .........

I tell u!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by onatisi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
allstarcomic:
THATS SO NICE OF HER.

WELLL, GUYS, SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME TO WACTH MY FIRST COMEDY, AND I ALSO APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, I REALLY OWE YOU GUYS A LOT, I PROMISE TO DELIVER A BETTER CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS.
ALL YOU SAID SHALL BE TAKEN IN TO CONSIDERATIONS .
WHILE PREPARING FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTL92gqe9MQ&spfreload=10

The acting is good but too much noise in the background,I could barely hear what the characters were saying. But the idea is very very good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Gets A New Laptop From Fan After Ghana Incident / Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband / Kcee Steps Out In A Cool Combo Outfit But Still Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.