Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu (3661 Views)

"You Call Yourself A Benin Man, Yet You Stand Before Our Oba Wearing A Cap" / Falana To Malami: You Risk Being Removed As AGF If You Fail To Release Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by megastarjec(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2017
I heard and read the comment accrued to Nnamdi Kanu on the former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan alluring him to be weak. It is regrettable that a learned man fighting a course in the name of no violence cannot differentiate between weakness from smartness. I need to point out this not with any grudge that when "a man starts insulting the builder of the platform he is standing upon, his failure is inevitable".

Not that GEJ was a perfect man or that he didn't fail in some areas as human he is, not that i'm here to defend GEJ in all his dealings, but it is absurd for a so-called freedom fighter to insult one who gave him the platform to even do what he is doing now and have not been charged for treason. If Jonathan has not passed the freedom of information act, not just in paper but in action, if Jonathan has not allowed the act to function as it is now, I do not think Nnamdi Kanu will have the platform he is using now and not be severely charged.

His predecessors tried it and got their heads off their necks just because there was no institute of the platform of the freedom we Nigerians are enjoying now. We can post whatever in the name of the act and get free. Let's not also forget that if GEJ had done what is in the mind of these so-called freedom fighters, by now the country would have been on fire with only the poor been affected majorly. Do we think that these "big guys" will carry guns to fight? How many of them are with guns doing the things we see on the street? We sell ourselves to their blood stricken monies and carryout their intents. "they use our heads and strength to their benefits and we in turn garate and celebrate them, celebrating our killers". If GEJ has not walked away, will Nnamdi Kanu enjoy this popularity he is enjoying now in the country that maybe at war or catastrophe?

I do not agree that GEJ was or is weak. He did the right thing by walking away. He kept this country from boiling and with God's grace still keeps us alive as we are now, who knows. Or do we think it was just about Nigerian influence? There are things we do not see. Until you get to such positions, you will understand it better. In some cases you fight and in other, you let go if letting go will help maintaining peace and avert war. That is what I saw GEJ did and for that I will always be grateful to Him and The God who made him do so.

If you think war actions are better, please ask your parents who experienced the civil war in this nation, maybe they need to refresh your mind...
Dear Nnamdi Kanu, do what you are doing and stop making statements that will end up hurting you and your fight if there is any.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by Nwodosis(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Was he the first to say it? He has even been saying it when Jonathan was in power so, it is not new. Governor Dickson said it, MEND and even Edwin Clark said the same. No media forces can destroy his loyalist my dear. I thought they said the agitation was because of Jonathan reelection failure, why are they now defending and fighting for Jonathan for being labelled weak by the agitators?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by alizma: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Kanu knows nothing about politics and the act of leading people. the people following him are doing that just because he is singing a song the like hearing, that children sneak out of their houses to watch a madman dancing in th market doesn't mean that he is a good father. give Him Biafra today and see how he crash everything upon himself. Jonathan may not have done well but that shouldn't have come out of Kanu's mouth at a time that he needs as many people as possible to realize his goal, if actually he has a meaningful goal.
to further kill his ambition is the way he carries this his Judaism as if it is part of the things he is agitating for.

2 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by nototribalist: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Nairaland can't do without Nnamdi kanu. I call it love and affection for an intelligent leader.

Afonjas any comment?

30 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by newyorks(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2017
i disagree with kanu on this one gej was diplomatic enough to know that to be famous isn't only by long term in office.
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by kocvalour(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2017
nonsense
no one is asking where the president is una carry Kanu for head..
rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by megastarjec(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2017
kocvalour:
nonsense

no one is asking where the president is
una carry Kanu for head..

rubbish

The president is in Dondon abi London or wherever. We all knew this will happen. Let's not play dumb. we knew. We saw it coming. During his rallies, we saw it yet we voted him... don't denial it, we all did, directly or indirectly we did. We voted for what we are receiving now. When we start voting for good policies and credibility, when we start analyzing critically our actions before we take it, we will not find ourselves in a mess as this...
For the time being, let's enjoy the cake we baked until we decide to re-bake in 2019...

3 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by megastarjec(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Nwodosis:
Was he the first to say it? He has even been saying it when Jonathan was in power so, it is not new. Governor Dickson said it, MEND and even Edwin Clark said the same. No media forces can destroy his loyalist my dear. I thought they said the agitation was because of Jonathan reelection failure, why are they now defending and fighting for Jonathan for being labelled weak by the agitators?

Correct me if i'm wrong. When a man with a critical ambition says something so sensitive, it's read and judged out of his ambition and intention. Others said it as political statement while he...
Take a look at Trump now, statements that weren't seen as relevant at the times he said them are now seem very relevant. My dice is, Nnamdi should avoid those kind of statements.
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by afonjaheadhunt: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Op you don't seem to be making any sense... Goodluck Jonathan did not give NK any platform to start with, or don't you know what it means to give another a platform or are your indirectly agreeing with NK that Goodluck weakness birthed NK if that is the case then you see your thread is pointless and senseless like I said earlier, cause it simply alludes the fact that GEJ was indeed a weak president and the weakest Nigeria ever had, a senior prefect of a FG college would have been bolder.

To further buttress this, was GEJ not voted out for his weakness against boko haram, corruption and the Justice system so why is it suddenly a crime for one to see him as such now? Have Afonjas and Abo.kis not been making such statements and even voted him out for thesame reason they even went as far as accusing Igbo's for not seeing GEJ as a weak man and for that reason constantly reminded us that we are sore losers for not accepting it and accused us of not getting over the election for same reason.

Now a leader in the person of NK have agreed with Afonjas and Abo.kis that GEJ was a weak man and every one seems to be falling over themselves do dispute GEJ weakness is that not the highest level of hypocrisy or is that how much NK personality have tormented Nigerians kicking against Biafra. GEJ was indeed a weak man but Igbo's believed he should have still been given a chance to finish his term as president regardless of that factor considering the fact the the region had never held the position.

Then again OP there is this general mentality Nigerians have, you also have it, it is one that portray fear, weakness and cowardice in the face of morals, injustice, rights, equity and equality even in the face of your right and glaring victory, why do Nigerian always fear to die for a just course or the right reasons, you only live once, the funny thing is a coward dies at home hiding at the first shot while brave men die at battlefield after many wars, offcourse it is the common man that fight for his right and justice not the elite that benefits from it, if the whole world reasoned and were as cowardly as Nigerians with the exception of Igbo's the whole of Africa would still be slave, there would still be killing of twins, Israelites will still be in Egypt, Romans and British would have still annexed the world, Nigeria would not have independence, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya would still be run by dictators. Nigerians are cowards I really don't know how we got here but Nigerians are indeeds and words coward. Such shame.

A particular tribe sells terror to Nigerians and another buys it at his price of cowardice, Igbo's have said they don't succumb to terror and can't pay the price of cowardice and all Nigerians are calling us out, must we be cowards too. Igbo's will never join that long list of coward nations in Nigeria. We are not buying terror we don't have the price of cowardice to pay stop threatening us with war or death cause we do not fear north, and my Bible tells me not to fear north, It reads "Fear not"

Shame on you OP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
Nairaland can't do without Nnamdi kanu. I call it love and affection for an intelligent leader.

Afonjas any comment?

Yes...99.9% of the "Kanu" thread are created by Biafuros....you guys should leave Nairaland for Nigerians, deactivate your account and lets see if there will be any mention of Kanu here on Nairaland.... go and discuss Kanu on Biafrasay, egberetvnews and Biafranherald.

Go and develop Biafrasay, egberetvnews and Biafranherald, leave Nigerians to enjoy their Lagos Ibadan forum

so Biafuros.....any comment grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by conductor1: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2017
najoke:

Yes...99.9% of the "Kanu" thread are created by Biafuros....you guys should leave Nairaland for Nigerians, deactivate your account and lets see if there will be any mention of Kanu here on Nairaland.... go and discuss Kanu on Biafrasay, egberetvnews and Biafranherald.

Go and develop Biafrasay, egberetvnews and Biafranherald, leave Nigerians to enjoy their Lagos Ibadan forum

so Biafuros.....any comment grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Says a cone headed daft unity begging terrorist whose last 3 created topics on his profile is about Biafra.

16 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2017
conductor1:

Lol. Says a cone headed daft unity begging terrorist whose last 3 created topics on his profile is about Biafra.
kikikiki......I know you are the dullest of all the Biafuros on Nairaland so i will try to come to your low conductor IQ level.
Behind every action there is a reaction...lets take the question the biafuro i quoted asked...if the Biafuro did not make such comment i or any other Afonja wont respond ,same way if biafuros do not choke us with Biafraans/kanu' thread on Nairalannd, nobody will open thread or talk about Kanu/Biafra.

I know you are too dum* to comprehend the above.....but you can call on your fellow du**ards to help.

You know what they say....two du**ard Igbos are better than 1
grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5557017_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by Akukaliadiho: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Let thunderstorm strike my enemies of anti-biafara in the name of allah amen...

1 Like

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by RisingSun1: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Lol KANU is 10x more popular than Gej.

Gej as a politician uses money to mobilize crowd as TAN did in 2015.

KANU can pull one million people in Aba or Onitsha stadium without paying them a dime.

No Gej supporter can die for him

Some of the millions of IPOB members can die for KANU

KANU has a cult-like following.He is both a political and religious leader to some.

2 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by Kellibae(f): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
megastarjec:
I heard and read the comment accrued to Nnamdi Kanu on the former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan alluring him to be weak. It is regrettable that a learned man fighting a course in the name of no violence cannot differentiate between weakness from smartness. I need to point out this not with any grudge that when "a man starts insulting the builder of the platform he is standing upon, his failure is inevitable".

Not that GEJ was a perfect man or that he didn't fail in some areas as human he is, not that i'm here to defend GEJ in all his dealings, but it is absurd for a so-called freedom fighter to insult one who gave him the platform to even do what he is doing now and have not been charged for treason. If Jonathan has not passed the freedom of information act, not just in paper but in action, if Jonathan has not allowed the act to function as it is now, I do not think Nnamdi Kanu will have the platform he is using now and not be severely charged.

His predecessors tried it and got their heads off their necks just because there was no institute of the platform of the freedom we Nigerians are enjoying now. We can post whatever in the name of the act and get free. Let's not also forget that if GEJ had done what is in the mind of these so-called freedom fighters, by now the country would have been on fire with only the poor been affected majorly. Do we think that these "big guys" will carry guns to fight? How many of them are with guns doing the things we see on the street? We sell ourselves to their blood stricken monies and carryout their intents. "they use our heads and strength to their benefits and we in turn garate and celebrate them, celebrating our killers". If GEJ has not walked away, will Nnamdi Kanu enjoy this popularity he is enjoying now in the country that maybe at war or catastrophe?

I do not agree that GEJ was or is weak. He did the right thing by walking away. He kept this country from boiling and with God's grace still keeps us alive as we are now, who knows. Or do we think it was just about Nigerian influence? There are things we do not see. Until you get to such positions, you will understand it better. In some cases you fight and in other, you let go if letting go will help maintaining peace and avert war. That is what I saw GEJ did and for that I will always be grateful to Him and The God who made him do so.

If you think war actions are better, please ask your parents who experienced the civil war in this nation, maybe they need to refresh your mind...
Dear Nnamdi Kanu, do what you are doing and stop making statements that will end up hurting you and your fight if there is any.

Thanks

You ar a yoruba man yes or no?.
Dont deny ur identity oo.

5 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by megastarjec(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kellibae:

You ar a yoruba man yes or no?.
Dont deny ur identity oo.

Lol
I'm not O! Lol
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by megastarjec(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
RisingSun1:
Lol KANU is 10x more popular than Gej.

Some of the millions of IPOB members can die for KANU

Pardon me sir but i think you just hyperbolized here. No one will die for Kanu. If anyone will die or dare to die is for the course not for the man. The reason why you are saying this is for the course not for Kanu. I bet you if Kanu decides to let go now, even you will turn against him. Let's be sincere.

I am not concern with Kanu's agitation. Anyone can agitate. All I'm saying is that he should do his work and stop abusing others. Is that too difficult to do? Nnamdi Kanu should do what he is doing without insulting or abusing some else.
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by RisingSun1: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
megastarjec:

Pardon me sir but i think you just hyperbolized here. No one will die for Kanu. If anyone will die or dare to die is for the course not for the man. The reason why you are saying this is for the course not for Kanu. I bet you if Kanu decides to let go now, even you will turn against him. Let's be sincere.

I am not concern with Kanu's agitation. Anyone can agitate. All I'm saying is that he should do his work and stop abusing others. Is that too difficult to do? Nnamdi Kanu should do what he is doing without insulting or abusing some else.

If it's for the course then KANU is the FACE of the course.

I can remembered in 2015,when KANU was newly arrested. People who went to Abuja from the east to attend Kanu's court case were being arrested at court premises and motor parks

Yet thousands of people from the east including women travel with their money each court day to identify with him despite the threat of possible arrest and detention

4 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by Kellibae(f): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
megastarjec:

Lol
I'm not O! Lol

Why at u denying

2 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by megastarjec(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kellibae:

Why at u denying

I don't have to be a Yoruba person to make a fact and say the truth. denying, I'm not at all. Lol
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by megastarjec(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
RisingSun1:

If it's for the course then KANU is the FACE of the course.

I can remembered in 2015,when KANU was newly arrested. People who went to Abuja from the east to attend Kanu's court case were being arrested at court premises and motor parks

Yet thousands of people from the east including women travel with their money each court day to identify with him despite the threat of possible arrest and detention

As of now no doubt. That's why he should concentrate and fight for the so called course. simple na. Lol
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
alizma:
Kanu knows nothing about politics and the act of leading people. the people following him are doing that just because he is singing a song the like hearing, that children sneak out of their houses to watch a madman dancing in th market doesn't mean that he is a good father. give Him Biafra today and see how he crash everything upon himself. Jonathan may not have done well but that shouldn't have come out of Kanu's mouth at a time that he needs as many people as possible to realize his goal, if actually he has a meaningful goal.
to further kill his ambition is the way he carries this his Judaism as if it is part of the things he is agitating for.

Tupuru nkita okpukpu n' ezi, hapuzia maka ogu ya na ndi mmuo.

3 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by papaejima1: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
What platform are you talking about?
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by dlondonbadboy: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Even Jonathan knows that mazi kanu is right...
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by Kellibae(f): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
megastarjec:

I don't have to be a Yoruba person to make a fact and say the truth. denying, I'm not at all. Lol

I can bet anything that u ar a yoruba.
It smells all over ur comment.

2 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by Dannidom(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jonathan paid the price of weakness, he acknowledges, even though we respect him but sometimes the truth must always be told
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
alizma:

why did people start loving that song only recently
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Op you don't seem to be making any sense... Goodluck Jonathan did not give NK any platform to start with, or don't you know what it means to give another a platform or are your indirectly agreeing with NK that Goodluck weakness birthed NK if that is the case then you see your thread is pointless and senseless like I said earlier, cause it simply alludes the fact that GEJ was indeed a weak president and the weakest Nigeria ever had, a senior prefect of a FG college would have been bolder.

To further buttress this, was GEJ not voted out for his weakness against boko haram, corruption and the Justice system so why is it suddenly a crime for one to see him as such now? Have Afonjas and Abo.kis not been making such statements and even voted him out for thesame reason they even went as far as accusing Igbo's for not seeing GEJ as a weak man and for that reason constantly reminded us that we are sore losers for not accepting it and accused us of not getting over the election for same reason.

Now a leader in the person of NK have agreed with Afonjas and Abo.kis that GEJ was a weak man and every one seems to be falling over themselves do dispute GEJ weakness is that not the highest level of hypocrisy or is that how much NK personality have tormented Nigerians kicking against Biafra. GEJ was indeed a weak man but Igbo's believed he should have still been given a chance to finish his term as president regardless of that factor considering the fact the the region had never held the position.

Then again OP there is this general mentality Nigerians have, you also have it, it is one that portray fear, weakness and cowardice in the face of morals, injustice, rights, equity and equality even in the face of your right and glaring victory, why do Nigerian always fear to die for a just course or the right reasons, you only live once, the funny thing is a coward dies at home hiding at the first shot while brave men die at battlefield after many wars, offcourse it is the common man that fight for his right and justice not the elite that benefits from it, if the whole world reasoned and were as cowardly as Nigerians with the exception of Igbo's the whole of Africa would still be slave, there would still be killing of twins, Israelites will still be in Egypt, Romans and British would have still annexed the world, Nigeria would not have independence, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya would still be run by dictators. Nigerians are cowards I really don't know how we got here but Nigerians are indeeds and words coward. Such shame.

A particular tribe sells terror to Nigerians and another buys it at his price of cowardice, Igbo's have said they don't succumb to terror and can't pay the price of cowardice and all Nigerians are calling us out, must we be cowards too. Igbo's will never join that long list of coward nations in Nigeria. We are not buying terror we don't have the price of cowardice to pay stop threatening us with war or death cause we do not fear north, and my Bible tells me not to fear north, It reads "Fear not"

Shame on you OP

And now we have a strong president like Samson n Osi Goliath..... WHERE ARE WE
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
najoke:

kikikiki......I know you are the dullest of all the Biafuros on Nairaland so i will try to come to your low conductor IQ level.
Behind every action there is a reaction...lets take the question the biafuro i quoted asked...if the Biafuro did not make such comment i or any other Afonja wont respond ,same way if biafuros do not choke us with Biafraans/kanu' thread on Nairalannd, nobody will open thread or talk about Kanu/Biafra.

I know you are too dum* to comprehend the above.....but you can call on your fellow du**ards to help.

You know what they say....two du**ard Igbos are better than 1
grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5557017_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Just a simple question : -

Have u opened any biafra thread here

3 Likes

Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
megastarjec:

People will DIE for kanu
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2017
[s]
PrecisionFx:

Just a simple question : -

Have u opened any biafra thread here
[/s]

Simple question: I am a Nigerian, you are a Biafraan,you cant find me on Biafraasay,igberetvnews or Biafrianherald....but here you are ,on NL,24/7........why are you still on Nairaland grin grin
Re: Insult The Builder Of The Platform You Stand Upon, You Fail Sir, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]

Simple question: why are you still on Nairaland grin grin

Why are u on Facebook

Why are u using the Whitemans internet

Why are u using the white mans invention

Are u an American citizen

Little Little children everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Stripped Herself unclad In A Bid To See The President (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer's Last Message - Picture / Fact Check- Obi Cubana Actually Built And Tarred 1.5km Road In His Home Town Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.