Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You (22009 Views)

"You're My Africa Queen": Ogbonna Kanu In Lovely Photos With His Wife, Laura / Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by SplendidE(f): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
just passing
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by room089: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hope this words came from the deepest part of your heart? Don't come back tomorrow to vent that she's the worst thing to have happened to you.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by saudyarmani(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Huh....mafiskali

I hope una 2 no go open una yansh outside like some yeyebrity

grin
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by justi4jesu(f): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Your eyes go soon clear. I hope you are aware she is a crazy bìtch. Trust me bro, Tonto dike has got nothing on her.

He loves her like that, go and jump grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
phemocheee:
Since this message is for your wife alone and you guys live in the same house, sending her a text message or telling her directly instead of posting this wouldn't have been a bad idea.

grin grin grin

Sometimes I ask myself why celebrities try so hard to make us believe that their lives are perfect. As in, we don't care and we aren't interested.

They make money off it because many people are interested. Even bad publicity is good, if not better.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by mrchikwendu095: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by tayorh(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
Enjoy!

Wait o......FTC!.....again?.......haba.........I think ama have 2 compose a robust appreciation speech....... (Clears throat)......first I will like to thank God for making it possible for me to achieve this....it can only be God my brother .....many tried and failed...some passed away trying to b FTC.....pls a minute silence for them....(bows head)./....I want to appreciate seun for creating a platform like this...though it has been hijacked by tribalists ....afonjas....ipob....herdsmen....including madmen...but we still thank God for d sane few like us.....I will also want to thank my landlord...Mr Okon.....for his patience....and everybody that believed in us.....that never doubted us....doubted our ability to hit FTC back 2 back.....God bless ya all....mama we made it!.....can't contain this excitement.......woooow!.....
LWKMD cheesy
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by bluejean(f): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
radaa adaa (in jenifa's voice). ds celebrities neva cease 2 amaze me. instead of prayn 4 u guys i will hope. So i hope it doesnt get messy or end in a divorce. all d very best 2 u o
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by banmee(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided undecided

OGA WE KNOW YOUR WIFE IS A QUEEN, A MERMAID, AN ANGEL ETC. BUT PLEASE TAKE YOUR MARRIAGE OFF THE SOCIAL MEDIA.

YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE LOVING AND MAKING NOISE WHILE SHE MIGHT JUST BE HATCHING AN ESCAPE PLAN (JUST SAYING).

REMEMBER (CHILD SUPPORT MONEY) IS THE LATEST NOW.

IN A NUTSHELL, TAKE YOUR MARRIAGE OUT OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE ONCE THEY GIVE YOU THE ATTENTION YOU ARE CRAVING FOR, JUST KNOW THAT MARRIAGE IS RUINED.

Dem no go hear.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by atuanya123(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
First stage of love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by Cinderella5(f): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
liar, what of the woman who has two children for you? idiot.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by Xfemt(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Came:
ugly girl way marry second hand husband.See her nose. I wonder why Linda and her siblings no resemble one another.
jealousy na bacteria oh, thunda fall on u

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by Angy55(f): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
Enjoy!

Wait o......FTC!.....again?.......haba.........I think ama have 2 compose a robust appreciation speech....... (Clears throat)......first I will like to thank God for making it possible for me to achieve this....it can only be God my brother .....many tried and failed...some passed away trying to b FTC.....pls a minute silence for them....(bows head)./....I want to appreciate seun for creating a platform like this...tho
ugh it has been hijacked by tribalists ....afonjas....ipob....herdsmen....including madmen...but we still thank God for d sane few like us.....I will also want to thank my landlord...Mr Okon.....for his patience....and everybody that believed in us.....that never doubted us....doubted our ability to hit FTC back 2 back.....God bless ya all....mama we made it!.....can't contain this excitement.......woooow!.....
Jesus!!!! I can't stop laughing. Ewoooo. you made my afternoon. See write up. lol

Jesu th
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by venoc200(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
this guy don chop vegetable
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by QueenSharon(f): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
nuelzy:
where is d belle... she don born ??

Are you in this country?
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by Austinoiz(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Quite an unnecessary 'masturbation' from Ogbonna
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
nah so Toto dick and Churchill talk b4 their village people remembered them... hope the new found lovebirds will last... meanwhile Laura ikeji help me tell ur since Linda that I'm in love for her,
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by maruzia: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
FAKE ATTENTION SEEKING FOOLS. WE WILL SEE HOW IT ALL PLAYS OUT LIKE THE REST.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by zcee: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na so dem dey shout up and down dey d'stub social media,nxt tin nw na break up
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by Quinn22(f): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yea I agree with you smiley

She's a crazy bitch because she's an afonja grin cheesy wink
Papiikush:
Your eyes go soon clear. I hope you are aware she is a crazy bìtch. Trust me bro, Tonto dike has got nothing on her.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by Lawalemi(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Another Churchill / Tonto story loading..
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by smiliyB(f): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Shut up!don't come here n talk rubbish when you haven't even meet the person. mstchhhheeeewww
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
Enjoy!

Wait o......FTC!.....again?.......haba.........I think ama have 2 compose a robust appreciation speech....... (Clears throat)......first I will like to thank God for making it possible for me to achieve this....it can only be God my brother .....many tried and failed...some passed away trying to b FTC.....pls a minute silence for them....(bows head)./....I want to appreciate seun for creating a platform like this...though it has been hijacked by tribalists ....afonjas....ipob....herdsmen....including madmen...but we still thank God for d sane few like us.....I will also want to thank my landlord...Mr Okon.....for his patience....and everybody that believed in us.....that never doubted us....doubted our ability to hit FTC back 2 back.....God bless ya all....mama we made it!.....can't contain this excitement.......woooow!.....
Herdsmen,madmen abi?issoryt.Tank God say u dey behind keyboard
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by mechanics(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
wow, see scoping tip
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by nuelzy: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
QueenSharon:

Are you in this country?
enlighten me pls
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by sshalom(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
All these celebrities and public confessions.... Una nor dey learn?
Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by Ishilove: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
That is how they will be gushing all over the internet until we hear that they have returned bride price. Mscheeeew. All these instagram love sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonna Kanu To Wife, Laura Ikeji: I Felt I Couldn't Love Anyone Until I Met You by itiswellandwell: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
smiliyB:
Shut up!don't come here n talk rubbish when you haven't even meet the person. mstchhhheeeewww

Good day you sent me a pm. Am sorry, I don't have access to that mail anymore. Kindly reach me on whatsapp 09090287555 or via this mail. Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com.

Please don't quote this post as I would remove my mail to avoid spam. Kindly indicate you can smilyb when contacting. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls / Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.