Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Handle Online Dating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Handle Online Dating (333 Views)

I Need Advise On Best Way To Handle My In-laws / How to handle finances in Marriage / 4 Ways To Handle Children While Visiting Public Places In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Online Dating by kingsmonology(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2017
With the inception of the internet and social media like, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Imo and other social platforms, a lot of things are happening online, these include online dating or courtship, which is my port of discussion on this article. Many singles across the globe find dates online, court themselves online, and possibly propose marriage online. Do you say unbelievable? Believe this, because I’m writing this from experience.
Online Dating Among Singles

In most cases, by the time they meet each other for the first time on the day before their wedding, so many things will be unveil, and sometimes it can be heartbreaking. This is not only ridiculous, it is downright unwise. Talking over the phone, chatting over Facebook, WhatsApp and Imo for instance; no matter how long it’s, can’t never be a yardstick to measure success in relationship. It quite unwise to build your marriage on such instances, honestly, you are still dealing with a stranger, until both of you are able to meet and relate one-on-one, you are basically infatuating .

Let consider this, people promise marriage to each other, in actual fact, they have never spent an entire day together. That is to say, they are total strangers to each other. All they have is that, they recognize each other’s voice, picture, or possibly being on video calls with some fantasy that inflame thought (sex video). The true is you will never really or totally know who you are courting fully, no matter how long your relationship is online. Not until both of you begin to live together some things will remain unknown to you.
How to Handle Online Dating

However, you stand a better chance of surviving if your courtship is between two individuals who decide to meet and get to know each other. You will know nothing over social media; it is what the individual wishes you to know that you will be able to know. Be careful; be sure of what you are doing. Don‘t enter into this kind of relationship without deep conviction. You really, need to ask questions relating to this individual in question, in other word, take time to know who are his or her friends, siblings and possibly school attended and other related information which may not be directly from him or her.

Bear this in your mind, that I’m not saying online courtship is evil. Even, as both of you are dating online, chatting and making all manners of calls, is my advice that you both take time to meet, irrespective of the distance, before you start proposing to each other. This very important, as to prevent future broken home, that may be detrimental to the children, if any.

You are encouraged to share to help someone that may really need this piece of information as a life changing tool. Thanks.

Relationship Spot with: Kingsmond Ehimare

http://www.kingsmond.com/2017/06/15/how-to-handle-online-dating/

Ps: Please feel free to contact me on kingsmond.com1@gmail.com; instagram: @kingsmond_big & twitter: @kingsmond.com

Kingsmond Ehimare, PhD in-view
www.kingsmond.com
https://web.facebook.com/kingsmond/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Child Interested In Maths (free Video Lesson) / No1 Distributor Of Finishing Materials For Your Family Or Commercial House / Study Engineering In China At An Affordable Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.