Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User (898 Views)

EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Press Conference: Ambode Refuses To Answer Dele Momodu's 4 Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by integrity85(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Following from Dangote's reaction to the quit notice issued to the Igbos, a Facebook user sends him an open letter...

A LETTER TO DANGOTE!

Dear sir, thanks for reacting on the Igbo quit notice, issued to us, by your brothers, but I wanna know why you do not have a single factory or investment in the entire south east (Igboland) of Nigeria? Could you please also react to my letter? I would be forever grateful if you respond. Thank you, sir!

My name is: Maria Ude Nwachi, also called, Afikpo Chic. I am writing from Afikpo, my hometown, in Ebonyi state of Nigeria.

Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by ttilda(f): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
mehn.... am trying to reason this !
Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by obamabinladen(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by dudebuck: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na today I begin ask that question? He has factories in the sw, in the north, and all over Africa. But he doesn't even have even a thatched roof mud hut in the east, and you are telling me one zoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
dudebuck:
Na today I begin ask that question? He has factories in the sw, in the north, and all over Africa. But he doesn't even have even a thatched roof mud hut in the east, and you are telling me one zoo.
Siting his business anywhere is at his own discretion..Making business decision goes way beyond some sentimental or tribal rant/consideration..nearness to source of raw material is one of the most sensitive decision made by an entrepreneur, it would be highly illogical to build a cocoa processing plant in Orlu or Afikpo when it is obvious the source of raw material is not readily available as againt in Ibadan or Shogbo with such in abundance.. So also is it not totally correct to build a groundnut pyramid in Lekki or the slum of Ajegunle..

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by dudebuck: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
olatunji21:

Siting his business anywhere is at his own discretion..Making business decision goes way beyond some sentimental or tribal rant/consideration..nearness to source of raw material is one of the most sensitive decision made by an entrepreneur, it would be highly illogical to build a cocoa processing plant in Orlu or Afikpo when it is obvious the source of raw material is not readily available as againt in Ibadan or Shogbo with such in abundance.. So also is it not totally correct to build a groundnut pyramid in Lekki or the slum of Ajegunle..
Okayyy a no know oooooh chei forgive me for asking. But Dangote Cement no dey for Nkalagu where we have the biggest deposit of limestone in Nigeria if not west Africa.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by IgboAmakaa(f): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
i really want to know the most patriotic tribe in Nigeria ....

AND I AM REALLY out for tribalism is it is wat Nigerians want
Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by Ngasky(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Build conducive environment for business in your southeast. With the spate of kidnapping, cultism, sabotage and clannish land protection how can someone from outside invest in such environment?
Dangote is using his money to build industries and I can tell you no insurance company can cover his interest if he goes to the lions den and built industry.
Even you op that is complaining can you sincerely go with your money to Abia, Enugu, Imo, Anambra and buy land to build company even if you have the money? I am sure your locality will sell to you but will the other localities in those states also sell such land to you? I doubt it.
Secondly, your state governments are not helping matters, there is no basic infrastructures especially roads, I agree building roads is very expensive but also look at the federal allocation to your states they are also higher compared to other region with the exception of Niger delta states, if you have serious state governments they should make a plan of let's say 100km of road within the state every single year, I believe within 3-4 years atleast all the local government Secretariat would have been connected to state capital with a good road network, as such any company that wants to build plant will need to build only less than 10km to their location.
Also the youths are not helping matters, whenever you are building in the southeast especially the rural areas. Instead of the local youth to come and work for wages they will rather come with different names of unions to collect their self imposed tax and harassing the labourers at the site.
With all these problems will you as an individual invest in such environment?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
A SEASON TO REASON
Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by IgboAmakaa(f): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ngasky:
Build conducive environment for business in you southeast. With the spate of kidnapping, cultism, sabotage and clannish land protection how can someone from outside invest in such environment?

kidnapping, cultism, sabotage and clannish, which tribe have all this crime u mention more than south west

i think tribalism card is playing very well in this country
Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by Evablizin(f): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ok the question is for Dangote not Evablizin,so Dango answer Afikpo chic please
Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by Amberon11: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na wa! Some people and their train of thought. How is it anyone's concern if dangote decides to locate his buisness on the moon?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by Ngasky(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

kidnapping, cultism, sabotage and clannish, which tribe have all this crime u mention more than south west
i think tribalism card is playing very well in this country
It has just started in the southwest recently but you know it has been the norm in the east
If southwest did not address this problems also in the next 20 years investors will avoid that area too.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why did evans nt av a single aws in d south-east? Come to think of it?
Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by Sweetguy25: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shallow thinking
Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by Daviddson(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
What a useless letter. Instead of you to go and comment on his Facebook or Twitter post (and have a good chance of being responded to), you're posting status update for your Igbo brothers and sisters to start fighting over.
Re: Dangote Has A Question To Answer From A Facebook User by dudebuck: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ngasky:

It has just started in the southwest recently but you know it has been the norm in the east
If southwest did not address this problems also in the next 20 years investors will avoid that area too.
You are a liar, Shinarambo, Anineh and many others operated in the South West. Dangote doesn't have anything in the south East because he does not believe in one Zoo. Stop ĺying to your selves. Innoson, Chikason, Ibeto, Orient petroleum and many others are operating in the SE without any problem.

(1) (Reply)

See What Buhari Is Suffering From - Pic / Fear In Rivers State Community As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Farmlands With Guns Etc / Check Out A Shocking Letter A Native Doctor Wrote NYSC To Redeploy A Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.