Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton (28000 Views)

Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton / Henry Onyekuru And Esty Traditional Wedding Pictures: Super Eagles Storm Event / Photo From Henry Onyekuru And Esty Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by jinadutayo: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
28-June-2017: Confederations Cup

PORTUGAL VS CHILE = X2
Points is 1.55
Good luck

http:///2smEzeF
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
At least we still get to see him play in the Champion's League which is in addition to the regular game-time that comes with a possible loan move to Anderlecht. Nice move. How did Monsieur Wenger miss this guy?
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
247frolicboss:
Nigerian striker,Henry Onyekuru is delighted to have signed a five year deal with English Premier League side,Everton.

Onyekuru becomes the third player signed by coach Ronald Koeman after the club confirmed Ajax midfielder Davy Klaassen and Jordan Pickford this off season.

A deal for Spanish star Sandro Ramirez is also in line as well for the Toffees.

He will also become the fifth Nigerian player to represent the club when he makes his debut after Joseph Yobo, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Victor Anichebe and Hope Akpan.

"I feel very happy and delighted with this move to Everton," Onyekuru told Everton TV.

He also wrote via his Instagram page @c.henry21: "#thankful"

Onyekuru who will complete his £7m move to Goodision Park on Friday after passing medicals will be shipped out on loan to Belgian Champions Anderlecht for the 2017/18 season, where he is expected to gain more experience, and continue his development.

Nigeria international was the top scorer in Belgium's Super League last season with 20 goals for KAS Eupen.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photo-henry-onyekuru-signs-for-everton.html

cc lalasticlala
Daniel Amokachi also played for Everton. Congratulations nwa afor Igbo.
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by cyberboss10: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
nice success is your bro. www.flexyvibes.com
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by Allylic(f): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
This one get sense wella..unlike some people DAT went and sign for man city at d prime of deir life...
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by Vindyk(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wenger hv started again dis season, scouting players for d edible buyers

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by Vindyk(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wenger hv started again dis season, scouting players for d able buyers
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by Springsdy456958(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
SeniorZato:
Did i make FTC, abeg somebody should help me confirm
No you didn't, just confirmed.
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by bisi16(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
247frolicboss:
Nigerian striker,Henry Onyekuru is delighted to have signed a five year deal with English Premier League side,Everton.

Onyekuru becomes the third player signed by coach Ronald Koeman after the club confirmed Ajax midfielder Davy Klaassen and Jordan Pickford this off season.

A deal for Spanish star Sandro Ramirez is also in line as well for the Toffees.

He will also become the fifth Nigerian player to represent the club when he makes his debut after Joseph Yobo, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Victor Anichebe and Hope Akpan.

"I feel very happy and delighted with this move to Everton," Onyekuru told Everton TV.

He also wrote via his Instagram page @c.henry21: "#thankful"

Onyekuru who will complete his £7m move to Goodision Park on Friday after passing medicals will be shipped out on loan to Belgian Champions Anderlecht for the 2017/18 season, where he is expected to gain more experience, and continue his development.

Nigeria international was the top scorer in Belgium's Super League last season with 20 goals for KAS Eupen.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photo-henry-onyekuru-signs-for-everton.html

cc lalasticlala

U forgot to mention Daniel "d bull" Amokachie. He won FA Cup with Everton.
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by MossLuv: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
op, include Daniel Amokachi, Anichebe... to the list of Nigerian players that have play for Everton. thanks
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by einsteine(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Innodon:
Let's hope he surpass Laukaku

He won't play for Everton this coming season. He would first spend a year on loan so he has a long way to go before being compared with Lukaku.
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by joshuaidibia(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is this not the player wenger wanted to buy?? ? sad
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by kaystick86(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why signing him and sending him on loan immediately, he deserve to fight for his place in the team.
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by Adepoju002: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Goodbye Power Cuts
Goodbye fuel costs
Goodbye generators
Goodbye Noise
Goodbye pollution

Try these guys... I use free electricity now with solar system. No dull moment, I don't miss my favourite TV shows, Nairaland news sef... lol

Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by nigeriafarmer: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Masquerade7:
Why not arsenal
Wenger do not value him
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by djlaqua91(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
daddytime:

Have you ever heard the name Daniel 'the bull' Amokachi?

Thank you. OP just dey do copy and paste work. This guy wasn't even the top scorer in the Belgian league.

I wish him success. Next stop na Madrid smiley
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
iyke2ken:
A good one, eventhough most of us hve not seen you play yet.
Saw him play many times at national stadium Surulere way back 2009. Fantastic talent!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by PreyingMantis(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
daddytime:
Have you ever heard the name Daniel 'the bull' Amokachi?
You're dealing with people who started following football immediately after Abramovic bought Chelsea.
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by daddytime(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
PreyingMantis:
You're dealing with people who started following football immediately after Abramovic bought Chelsea.

Very true and they can argue for Africa.
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by holluphemydavid(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Congratulations to him
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by nelsonddon: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Congrats....Some newspaper headlines said u SNUB Arsenal but the last time i checked u were declaring ur undying luv for Arsenal grin

Who snubbed who? Lol
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by Codes151(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
And useless arsenal didn't buy him rather they are going after mbappe!!
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by iyke2ken(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
Saw him play many times at national stadium Surulere way back 2009. Fantastic talent!

Based on this your testimony bros, Everton might just have gotten themselves the deal of the season....i hear he was joint top scorer in belgium last season...eventhough he played for Kas Eupen, a 'sunderland like team' in the belgium top flight...we cannot wait to see him play
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by Jacobpio: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
aieromon:
This guy just reminds me of Memphis Depay sad

I thought he was on his way to Arsenal?
E tire me oh
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by blackbelt(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shout out to all the arsenal fans who thought he would sign for ur team.....goodluck with the healing process of ur heartbreak
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
When he scores like 10 goals now useless Wenger will say I saw him first. Wanted to..

Useless man
Re: PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton by beeboi200(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
i dont think he's d 5th Nigerian.... what abt 'The Bull'

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 / Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL / Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.