Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri (864 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by jaylister(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Monday slams ex President Goodluck Jonathan claiming the ex president his weak and incompetent to govern a nation, Reno omokri do not take the word as a joke, see how he blasts nnamdi Kanu.

http://www.dehelm.com/2017/06/nnamdi-kanu-will-use-his-own-mouth-to.html3

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
*Nnamdi Kanu will use his own mouth to kill himself*

Teacher: Class, give me a synonym for Nnamdi Manu in this statement.

Class: RENO OMOKRI !!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
jaylister:
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Monday slams ex President Goodluck Jonathan claiming the ex president his weak and incompetent to govern a nation, Reno omokri do not take the word as a joke, see how he blasts nnamdi Kanu.

http://www.dehelm.com/2017/06/nnamdi-kanu-will-use-his-own-mouth-to.html3

Have you Reno heard what Femi Fan Kayode said about the Igbos in time past?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by AlienRobot: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
That time better come sooner than expected...

I bet I won't miss him one bit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by ProWalker: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
It just a matter of time, for Nnamdi Kanu to drop a bombshell that will kill whatever sympathy he still enjoy among liberal igbos.
You just need to carefully listen to him talk and you will easliy discern that he is a disaster waiting to happen with his careless and loose talks
Anambra election will put Kanu in his place

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by paBuhari(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why afonja people dey take this Nnamdi/Reno matter for head like this? Is this how ewedu hydraulics affect the brain? grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by paBuhari(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
ProWalker:
It just a matter of time, for Nnamdi Kanu to drop a bombshell that will kill whatever sympathy he still enjoy among liberal igbos.
You just need to carefully listen to him talk and you will easliy discern that he is a disaster waiting to happen with his careless and loose talks
Anambra election will put Kanu in his place
How far with your obas langushing in kuje prison? Any news? grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by ProWalker: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
paBuhari:
How far with your obas langushing in kuje prison? Any news? grin

You didn't visit your god in kuje to know the road to go and confirm? grin
You are a disloyal ipob jew grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by letusbepieces: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Reno focus on winning election for PDP.

U are way out of ur league.

Nnamdi is the peoples champion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
RENO, when you started barbering you hair like your 4 yrs child , I then realize you behave and speak like a baby. Even we in south south including Gov Dickson know GEJ was weak, all Hausa-fulani know he was weak, all Yorubas including Tinubu know he was weak, He is a gentle man but he was weak, how do you discribe a President who could not put a borehole in his community but fix all the road in the North to to please hausas is that not weakness...I am one of his supporter but GEJ was a weak President but a democrat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by letusbepieces: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Asari said it.

Edwin Clark said it.

Dickson said it.

Now this tribal jingoist one to drag tribe into personal opinion.

Reno is empty upstairs, no wonder GEJ lost.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by APCsupporter: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
confusion in the enemies' camp. very good. pdp vs developers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by afonjaheadhunt: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why is Reno crying? Is he indirectly trying to create a feud between NK and FFK? Personally I want that to happen because either way ln the slimy, tongued backstabbing nature of the Afonjas FFK is bound to betray NK for a plate of porridge, agege bread and mayonnaise or like Dele momodu said a plate of rice, FG appointment is too much before FFK sells out, so personally I want that to happen, the earlier the better.

As for destroying himself I will advice Reno to make it a prayer point cause it ain't happening with his prayers or not, NK mouth made him, his actions consolidated it and his steadfastness sealed it so Reno can keep crying as for the Biafra resolve nothing can change that, but what I don't understand is why Afonjas can't confront Arewa youths that have been throwing slings shots at them but they are quick to advice NK.

Cowards, sore loser.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Use His Own Mouth To Kill Himself - Reno Omokri by dlondonbadboy: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
An idiot like omokri is talking against NNAMDI kanu because NNAMDI didn't allow them hijack the struggle....

Even GEJ knows he was a failure...rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Service Officers List After The "Ethnic Cleansing / Nigeria To Witness More Unrest, Hardship In Next Five Years / Anambra Poll: Non-natives Adopt APC Candidate, Nwoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.