Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? (1697 Views)

Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad / Hypocrisy Of Religious People On DNA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? by adjoviomole(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have said this times without number. Allah cannot forgive sins. Adulterers are stoned to death, some beheaded in public, some hanged. Go on you tube and watch live executions under sharia law.
Re: Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? by hopefulLandlord: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
adjoviomole:
I have said this times without number. Allah cannot forgive sins. Adulterers are stoned to death, some beheaded in public, some hanged. Go on you tube and watch live executions under sharia law.

where have you been?
Re: Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? by OtemAtum: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Do you know that the people who will gather in support of such judgment are also guilty of similar crime? That's why Yahshua the Messiah said "he without sin should cast the first stone".

If it is right that such punishment should be melted out to offenders, then no one will be left in this world cos an eye for an eye makes the world go blind.
Such barbarism can only be allowed in a religion where the god cannot defend himself nor have mercy.
BTW, does Allah forgive sins? If yes, why is there a need for Sharia law?

Both Allah and Yahweh are evil. Yahweh was so bent on burning people in fire forever and ever. But thanks to the Light of God Almighty who has quenched all the fire of illusions made by God's such as Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, etc.

As for the sharia law, it is evil and brutal also.
Re: Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? by OtemAtum: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Empiree:
would you be happy if this is done to your politicians who loot you dry?
No I won't be happy. They should rather be jailed instead of cutting them to pieces like this. However, is the sharia law applicable to politicians alone?
Re: Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? by OtemAtum: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
I think sharia law is devilish. What should we then say about the religion itself? This is wickedness. The law doesn't seem right and justifiable. There's no atom of justice in it. Uncalled for! If the whole world depends on that law, we all done for. It will be a world of DOOM in capital letter. a chaotic world...
aren't you the guy who just pasted how Jesus didn't save those inside the fire? Now tell me, to be abandoned inside fire or to have a hand cut off, which of them is good? Both Jesus and Allah are guilty of cruelty, so don't come and blame Allah when Jesus and Yahweh have their own faults too.
Re: Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:
aren't you the guy who just pasted how Jesus didn't save those inside the fire? Now tell me, to be abandoned inside fire or to have a hand cut off, which of them is good? Both Jesus and Allah are guilty of cruelty, so don't come and blame Allah when Jesus and Yahweh have their own faults too.
my brother, talking that way looks like someone who has not 'knowledge' and never 'acknowledging' wisdom.

Both of them aren't good. Sharia law is devilish. Escape the damnation of hell by making Jesus Christ your Lord and Saviour. He never created hell for mankind but for satan and his angels. But, sin without repentancy carries people to hell. Jesus never wills 4 us to end up in hell. Why do you think he came to this world to die 4 our sins? So through his blood we can get saved and redeemed to enter his heavenly kingdom. If not so, if jesus hated us for our sins, he wouldn't think of dying for our sins but allow us to go to hell and suffer. So out of Love and Mercy, he came and set us free from captivity, bondage and sin unto righteousness to eternal life in heaven. You have your choice as to where you spend eternity.

I would not deny or pretend that I don't know you in this forum. An atheist. You never seem to reason the right way. You reason out of your 'box' and out of ignorance you've put the engrafted truth that will set you free under the sole of your feet. Jesus cherishes your soul than I do, that's why he wants you to repent and get saved.

Your destiny is in your hands. I can't reply you again... God help you, Amen,
Re: Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? by OtemAtum: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
my brother, talking that way looks like someone who has not 'knowledge' and never 'acknowledging' wisdom.

Both of them aren't good. Sharia law is devilish. Escape the damnation of hell by making Jesus Christ your Lord and Saviour. He never created hell for mankind but for satan and his angels.
Guy, does it make sense? Do you think you can throw anybody inside eternal fire for whatever reason at all? Only a mumu god can attempt that, let alone making it real. What offence can anybody in the world commit for you to put such person in a fire burning forever? Even as Obasanjo embezzled the money of Nigeria, I can't cast him inside a fire burning forever till eternity as a punishment. Hahn Hahn, say wetin happen. Is that how I am so wicked? So guy, go and have your brain code rewritten.

.:

But, sin without repentancy carries people to hell. Jesus never wills 4 us to end up in hell. Why do you think he came to this world to die 4 our sins? So through his blood we can get saved and redeemed to enter his heavenly kingdom. If not so, if jesus hated us for our sins, he wouldn't think of dying for our sins but allow us to go to hell and suffer. So out of Love and Mercy, he came and set us free from captivity, bondage and sin unto righteousness to eternal life in heaven. You have your choice as to where you spend eternity.
Faulkin(Yeshua) died for his own thefts and murders, not for me. Guy, you have been brainwashed and to save Africa and the world from such brainwashing have I come. God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, etc don't act that way. He doesn't judge you after death. The suffering of this world alone is more than judgement for everyone who came into it. God Almighty is love and not a monster. I pray the light of God will reveal the truth to you someday. . undecided [/quote]

[quote author=.] I would not deny or pretend that I don't know you in this forum. An atheist.[/quote]I am not an atheist, rather, I am one sent to bring to the world the knowledge of the true God who created Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Vishnu, Olorun, Odin and other small gods which you guys worship. I am Otem, sent to reveal the truth in all the lost and hidden scrolls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? by Empiree: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:
No I won't be happy. They should rather be jailed instead of cutting them to pieces like this. However, is the sharia law applicable to politicians alone?
I don't have time for someone with low IQ undecided
Re: Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? by adjoviomole(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=57994986]

where have you been?[/quote ]

Busy with studies
Re: Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? by OtemAtum: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Empiree:
I don't have time for someone with low IQ undecided
[ undecided
Re: Religious People, Does Allah Forgive? by alBHAGDADI: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

# First, Albaqir only open dialogue with the OP and he was very definite in his challenge which is about sharia law and I have replied. I await his next move. You guys however only wish to derail the main subject.
Not relevant to the OP

AlBaqir:

# Second, as per your challenge, I do not know where you guys actually see "Muslims" in the verse. But before I define "Muslim" for you, here's the verses YOU quoted to set the record straight:

Mind you, I didn't quite any verse.

AlBaqir:

Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 46 - 47:

46: And if a blast of the chastisement of your Lord were to touch them, they will certainly say: O woe to us! surely we were unjust.

47: And We will set up a just balance on the day of resurrection, so no soul shall be dealt with unjustly in the least; and though there be the weight of a grain of mustard seed, (yet) will We bring it, and sufficient are We to take account

# The above verses refer to the az-ZALIMUN - THE UNJUST. Unfortunately, you quoted only verse 47 leaving out verse 46.
You appear confusing. If the verses you quoted above are talking of how it is only the unjust that their sins will be weighed against their good deeds, then it must mean that allah must have erased the sins of some people who will be the opposite of the unjust. But your later points and also Islam's general view is that every human will have their sins weighed against their good deeds. And as we know that in Islam everyone's sins linger cos allah doesn't forget nor forgive while humans are alive, then your argument which states that it is only the UNJUST that have their sins weighed against their good deeds is flawed. To buttress that, the verses you quoted didn't distinguish, it was more of a general thing.

AlBaqir:

# Third, as For the believers, Quran says:

"As for those who believe and do right actions , We will erase their bad actions and recompense them for the best of what they did" ( Surat al -Ankabut , 7 )
Now, is the erasing going to take place while on earth or during the judgment day?

If it doesn't take place while they are alive on earth, then it not only means that allah doesn't forgive sins on earth but it also means that the believers will have their sins weighed against their good deeds before they can be pardoned.

Mind you, the verse you quoted speaks of the believers without distinguishing whether it is only the righteous ones or the sinners.

AlBaqir:

# Fourth, now let us assumed verse 46 do not exist, and that Qur'an only talks generally without distinction.

* Note, a Muslim which you keep mentioning is he who only professes Islam by his mouth and practice its requirements only outwardly. Being a Muslim does not mean you have freed yourself from sins. That's why you see some "Alhaja, Alhaji, Alfa etc" who prays, fasts etc yet perpetrating evil and are slave of sins. In Islam, you don't commit sin/evil, then repent and do good, then go back to sin/evil then repent, then evil...and you are in this state till you die. On the day of resurrection, it has to be measurement of your evil vs your good because your "seeking of forgiveness" is never sincere. This is Justice.

You See why there is no hope in Islam? Why would any right thinking human base his eternal belief on a gamble? In essence, Muslims are not certain of what will happen to them on the judgment day. No wonder their Prophet also said he didn't know what will happen to him too. The funniest part is that the same muslims who believe that you have to ensure that your good deeds surpass your sinful ones are the same people whom the world doesn't feel any form of good from them but are known to be very wicked, heartless and liars.

I will rather follow a God who forgave and erased the horrible sins of a thief before dying on the cross that follow the one whose forgiveness is only gotten via gamble.

AlBaqir:

* On the other hands, a Mu'min is he who has spiritually grown from being an ordinary Muslim. Faith has filled his heart. He has renounced sin and evil. His deeds are pure and sincere. These are the ones Allah has forgiven completely without referring back to their previous sins.

Beautiful.

But where in the Quran did allah say the above? Or are you rewriting the Quran? grin

AlBaqir:

# You wish to read the difference between a Muslim and a Mu'min? Here's a thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2105430/difference-between-muslim-mumin-believer

I don't read Al taquiya threads where I am bared from commenting.

AlBaqir:

# Does your own Lord forgive completely someone who never sincerely and completely repent and renounced sins and evils?
My Lord deals with the heart and not just the mouth. If you confess your sins without genuine repentance in your heart, you are only good as fooling yourself.

A nice example are the 2 thieves on the cross with Jesus Christ. The first thief was insulting and making jest of Jesus. The other one rebuked him then turned to Jesus to beg for mercy. He was Instantly forgiven and granted paradise that same day. If the first thief had changed his mouth and asked for forgiveness, he wont have been forgiven cos the content of his heart, which harbored hatred and ridicule, would have been quite the opposite of his utterance for forgiveness.

So you see, genuine repentance is from the heart.

Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool." (ESV)

Acts 3:19
19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Wonders Bible In A Car Did 2day As Kidnappers Shoot People Going 2 Owerri(p / Spiritual Portals(1) / Pst Paul Enenche - I Want To Live Where You Are [video + Lyrics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.