Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Funke Akindele In Joyous Mood Over Her Twin Baby News [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele In Joyous Mood Over Her Twin Baby News [PICS] (1440 Views)

A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] / Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele In Joyous Mood Over Her Twin Baby News [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Popular Nigerian actress, Funke Akindele can't contain her joy over her twin babies.

The actress husband, JJC Skillz earlier in the week made the announcement on social media, and with her bump now looking quite obvious she has confirmed the news.

The 40-year-old movie star took to her social media to appreciate the lord for her miracle.

She wrote;

"No eye has seen, No ear has heard, No mind has conceived. What the Lord has got in stock for us"

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/funke-akindele-in-joyous-mood-over-her.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Funke Akindele In Joyous Mood Over Her Twin Baby News [PICS] by Came: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
People just carry this woman picture dey write wetin dem like on top am.... Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Funke Akindele In Joyous Mood Over Her Twin Baby News [PICS] by mokaflex(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
C
Re: Funke Akindele In Joyous Mood Over Her Twin Baby News [PICS] by allstarcomic(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
THAT IS A REALLY GOOD NEWS FOR BIG SIS.

SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME TO WACTH MY FIRST COMEDY, AND I ALSO APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, I REALLY OWE YOU GUYS A LOT, I PROMISE TO DELIVER A BETTER CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS.
ALL YOU SAID SHALL BE TAKEN IN TO CONSIDERATIONS .
WHILE PREPARING FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTL92gqe9MQ&spfreload=10

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen, Blessing Anietie Celebrate Birthday With Braless Photos / Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] / Guy Release For A Student In A Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.