Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (4593 Views)

Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
facelessangel:
He can not get close to Kanu. The guy does not have confidence in himself.
Very incoherent. Cant answer simple question with boldness.

Kanu's security will not allow those chemeleon to get close to him.

Kanu himself is hardly coherent unless there's another definition of the word.
He keeps jumping from one unrelated subject to the other.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
sarrki:
I swear Wallahi

Igbos don dey kolo

So Yoruba's living in Onitsha don turn to afenifere elders?

Are they yorubas at all?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Guestlander:

Kanu himself is hardly coherent unless there's another definition of the word.
He keeps jumping from one unrelated subject to the other.

Kanu is an orator, more of a crowd charmer.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by reality1010: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
NK should advice d yorubas to go back and stay with d Hausa Fulani and others in a united Nigeria.For his own good he should never go into any alliance with them bc of their attitude.Marizu KANU!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
We welcome Afenifere youths to the land of the rising sun!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
vanbonattel:

Kanu is an orator, more of a crowd charmer.

Orator? By your own standard I guess.
Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Guestlander:

Orator? By your own standard I guess.

By world standards. Who is a better person with a better delivery of an idea than him in this frozen country?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
cumbak60:

Omo, the thing pain you well well'o. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blues20 I hope your views​ on NK is changing, right?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by Paperwhite(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
This movement keeps gathering momentum. Together let's tell these our sit-tight leaders that this country belongs to us not them.Umu Chineke goziri agozi.Ka anyi dozie ulo anyi.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by cumbak60: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Blues20 I hope your views​ on NK is changing, right?
Nope. I respect his gut though. He should detoxify Radio Biafra FB page. The hate toxic on that forum is too much. You can't make any opposing view without getting the insults of your life.... IPOB should learn to tackle issues than attacking the messenger. He should change his rhetoric and also...... too many observation.... can't say all here. sad
Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
cumbak60:

Nope. I respect his gut though. He should detoxify Radio Biafra FB page. The hate toxic on that forum is too much. You can't make any opposing view without getting the insults of your life.... IPOB should learn to tackle issues than attacking the messenger. He should change his rhetoric and also...... too many observation.... can't say all here. sad

Bro, the toxicity is reducing of late, give it some time, but dont go in there with a contrary opinion, they will attack you like you are trying to break their ranks.

The toxicity is what is still propelling both the leaders, foot and online soldiers not to make outsiders break the passion and spirit.

If you listened to NK's recent interviews, you can see his approach and rhetorics is changing especially when talking to the media, but when talking to followers he ups tempo.
Strategy.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
NK should use a long spoon to dine with those guys and dare not sit on thesame chair with them, those people can do juju for Satan

Ignore this warning at your own peril, we don't want to find our directors skull in a sack.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i no talk again

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
NK should use a long spoon to dine with those guys and dare not sit on thesame chair with them, those people can do juju for Satan

Ignore this warning at your own peril, we don't want to find our directors skull in a sack.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmm! Many ppl will mastubate over dis news. Make i pack well dy watch as Fadas, elders, chudren go cum dy insult dem selves
Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by plessis: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2017
He should drive them away.... Yorubas have always been traitors since the beginning of time.... Even oduduwa was thrown down because of treachery
Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by BigShazam: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mr, Lion tear your face, i saw u living 4 east with doz ur 2baba and 2face them, una come visit Mazi Nnamdi Kanu......Hmmmmmmm you don come back?
sarrki:
I swear Wallahi

Igbos don dey kolo

So Yoruba's living in Onitsha don turn to afenifere elders?
Re: Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu by omoharry(f): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Southern Nigerians..be you Igbo, Yorubas, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Edo, Calabar etc..we all should be united..you cannot fight this people alone..united we stand and disunited we fall..the latter is the reason we have been oppressed by the northerners..let forget the past and think of how to come out of this oppressive system we have found ourselves. If Europe had held on to their various grievances toward Germany by now it wont be a strong and united region in the world today...let us forget the past and think of how to form an alliance and take ourselves out of this situation. i am talking to the youth..stop fighting yourself for your leaders are united when sharing your common wealth but will use tribalism to divide the you guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NULGE Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term For Peace, Good Governance / Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides In Enugu State / Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.