Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,096 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General (42269 Views)

Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by DieBuhari: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fulanis will soon face real genocide

9 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Iamsolslim(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
full meaning of NA - nonsense army cryfull meaning of NA - nonsense army

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Dogzimalon: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmm this kind of statement is what gives Fulani head cutters the authority to do evil so this so called General stood up and opened his Gworo infested mouth to say such .i weep for this lie of a country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by arabbunkum: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Idiat

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by chris31(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
If Nigerian Army can say this then there is big problem meanwhile someone should tell Aisha Buhari to stop hiding from d press we already know d truth

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
why doesn't he talk when fulanis are the ones doing the killing?

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by xynerise: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Smh!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Fourwinds: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
DjAndroid:
And now. It is getting clearer.
very clear...useless partesan army....I know it will come to d open what dey have been doing secretly. .

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Blue3k(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
These guys have found their voice.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Where was the Nigerian Army when they were terrorising people with their cows , killing farmers and raping women? Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by bolanto24(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
kocvalour:
useless statement
I hate the NA with passion

infact I just hate this country!!
You are not alone on that bro.

6 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Kdon2: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
softwerk:
VIDEO: Nigerian Army Gen says attacks on Fulanis in the Mambilla was genocide committed against Fulani in Taraba aimed at wiping them out! pic.twitter.com/DOYDBz2BS4

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/880109274717966346/video/1

The madman say it is worse than boko haram killings sef. What a country!

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Gravas(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
You see. Buratai is part of the group suffering from the cummulative effect of inhaling too much cow dung and its smoke. Crazy fool. We are dealing with people who are not normal. This is very sad.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by coptic: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Gravas:
Is it the killing of fulanis or the killing of cows? I keep saying this. We are living with sub humans. It is very unfortunate. The Brits are responsible for all this mess. Coptic hv you seen this thread?

I've seen it o, bro.

I just read and left.

Wasn't surprised. They have the army officers from other regions of the federation by the balls.

I miss the middle-beltan solders of old who formed the fulcrum of the entire NA at that time. They would have taken the matter personally.

Whoever this general is, he's being dumb and unprofessional.

Shebi we all saw how they quickly deployed soldiers to look after their kith and kin.

Such prompt response was a first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Eshiet64(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
softwerk:
VIDEO: Nigerian Army Gen says attacks on Fulanis in the Mambilla was genocide committed against Fulani in Taraba aimed at wiping them out! pic.twitter.com/DOYDBz2BS4

I pray this kind of genocide continues, for all the blood the wasted and rendering children orphans..

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by bizzibodi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
i will support fkk & fayose if they can comeout & blast d nigerian army on this useless statement.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by charlesucheh(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! hear talk o!!! so now its genocide abi?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
xcolanto:
What else is a Fulani lead army suppose to say? Genocide and we never saw a dead body? Rather just cuts with a machete, no houses burnt? No killing of children and women? Common NA tell us another story!! angry angry

Thank God this thing happened under the full watch of the Ag. President, a Christian and a southerner; while Buhari is completely out of the picture; also the narrative was evidently provided by a southern officer (not a northerner, who at best could be described as a neutral person) - suggesting the perpetrators were worst than Boko Haram because the latter do not usually touch women and children; while these killers did not spare children or even pregnant women, adding that it appeared as a well planned genocide to wipe out the entire Fulani population.

You can twist the story as much you like; however, the truth shall always prevail.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by BabaRamota1980: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why is Nigerian Army flouting democratic protocols, ehnn, why

This crime is in the international jurisdiction since it involved citizens of another country, Libya. Therefore, Nigerian Police, not Nigerian Army, has sole right to investigate and work with their counterparts at the Libyan Embassy to make arrangements for these bodies to be ported out of Nigerian soil. Shikena!

Eva, my sweetie, wey you dey o, omo alhaja wan see that sweet face.

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Mekanus(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
F^uck Buhari Fu*ck Burutai Fu*ck Nigerian army and Fuc*ck Nigeria. Buhari it shall never be well with you even in your grave, bastard son of a thousand fathers.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by repogirl(f): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Over eight hundred shiites were murdered by your soldiers, Col. Buratai. Murdered and buried in mass graves. What will you call that?

Mtchew! Genocide ko, insecticide ni.

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
DieBuhari:
Fulanis will soon face real genocide
Justice and the rule of law is what you should wish for, not revenge.
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
He must be an edii.ot, he should be called Arewa Army General, not NAG.

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Thank God this thing happened under the full watch of the Ag. President, a Christian and a southerner; while Buhari is completely out of the picture; also the narrative was evidently provided by a southern officer (not a northerner, who at best could be described as a neutral person) - suggesting the perpetrators were worst than Boko Haram because the latter do not usually touch women and children; while these killers did not spare children or even pregnant women, adding that it appeared as a well planned genocide to wipe out the entire Fulani population.

You can twist the story as much you like; however, the truth shall always prevail.
It's time Nigeria grew past all these unnecessary killings that are only drawing us back and creating tension.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by begwong: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Stewpid end time generals that can't even stand the Boko haram firepower. Oga shey u dey disappointed bc all the. Weapons you gave the foolanis no help ba? Pple of agatu, southern kaduna etc are not humans but cows ba?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Ewedegubbler: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
And you want to tell me that Nigeria is not a Zoo

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Gravas(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
coptic:

I've seen it o, bro.

I just read and left.

Wasn't surprised. They have the army officers from other regions of the federation by the balls.

I miss the middle-beltan solders of old who formed the fulcrum of the entire NA at that time. They would have taken the matter personally.

Whoever this general is, he's being dumb and unprofessional.

Shebi we all saw how they quickly deployed soldiers to look after their kith and kin.

Such prompt response was a first.

It is very very unprofessional for him to hv made such a stupid assertion! What a tragedy of a man!! These people were cursed by the Creator. We are not supposed to be living with them. They are not human beings. Wild animals. Full of unclad tribalism. I don't know wether Osibanjo and the whole Yoruba race are seeing the clear handwriting on the wall. Yorubas should stop laughing at Igbos with immediate effect. There is fire on the mountain. And fire does not differentiate. My word.

6 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Other way round

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by almarthins(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
The general is supremely mad. He should be removed from Nigerian force. lipsrsealed

Stupid general!!

8 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by ChimaAdeoye: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
softwerk:

See them!
But Fulani killing of thousands in Agatu, and multiple areas of Nigeria was just a clash?

Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by almarthins(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ewedegubbler:
And you want to tell me that Nigeria is not a Zoo

I see ur kind as the only animal in it. Ur name shld be prefix with Animal chinedu. Or Ani ikedia grin grin
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Time to jet out is coming near. This is Rwanda loading.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.