Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos (49737 Views)

Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him / 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) / Mechanics Manhandle Pickpockets At Idemili, Anambra (Pics, Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Angelanest: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Taoreed Ashimiyu (24) and Kayode Jolade (34) were two successful pickpocket partners shuttling between Maryland and Mile 12 Markets in buses. Their targets were commuters’ mobile phones and purses. Most times, they work together and share the loot as soon as they felt they have made enough money for the day. They stood at bus stops monitoring commuters with fat and bulging pockets.

They stealthily remove these valuables while commuters rush to board buses. While one did the picking, the other kept the loot till the end of the day’s work.

Unknowingly for the duo, Maryland school pupils who had spotted them in one of the operations had mobilised themselves to lynch them on this fateful day.

As fate would have it, the pupils had all converged at the Maryland bus stop when they spotted them on operation. In their multitude, the pupils launched at Ashimiyu in an attempt to lynch him.

Seeing the surging crowd, Ashimiyu attempted to escape to the other side of the road but ran into an oncoming truck, which knocked him off the road only to be rescued by Rapid Response Squad operatives who were monitoring the unfolding scenery.

His accomplice, Jolade, who equally took to his heels on sensing danger, was similarly arrested by onlookers, who heard they were pickpockets.

Both suspects explained, what happened, their past operations and how they spent their loots among other things.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/notorious-pickpockets-meet-waterloo-hands-school-pupils-lagos-photos.html

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Angelanest: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by SalamRushdie: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Funny
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Caustics: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
cool i love seeing thieves getting caught

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by LionDeLeo: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Very unfortunate.
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by kocvalour(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Afonjas as usually

the other one head be like Davido own

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by psucc(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
According to one Barr, it is not a crime to steal. The law and the society frown seriously when you are caught.

I hope they commit a serious crime for allowing themselves to be caught.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
they are yellowbar demons... do I call name

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Fadiga24(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yo-rrobbers

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Edopesin: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tha Fvck!!!! School Pupils!!!!

Their Minds Must Be Real Messed Up Mehn
They Need Therapy

9 Likes

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by digitalbabalawo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
bad guyzez.
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by digitalbabalawo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
see as dem black

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Profkomolafe(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
E Don Red.
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Maryland students?? Lol?? these guys are lucky, I went to Immaculate Heart School there at that Maryland, and that school complex is like an entire estate of schools. Like over 15 high schools naim dey there and I know how those boys could stand and face any fight then. If those schools still have students way craze then These 2 pick pockets should thank their stars say na RSS catch dem. if not they would be dead meat now...UNA GET LUCK O!!

17 Likes

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by 1Rebel: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
lipsrsealed

39 Likes

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by imstrong1: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Those pupils have ended their "stealing career"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good,i will never be tempted to check names i rather leave than check,i surrender

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by deedondavi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
h
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
tongue
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Kenbubble(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Afo....... Complete it

11 Likes

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Merrl(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Everyday for the thief one day of owner
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by KingTom(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
So na primary school children catch una grin
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Pavore9: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
My zone back then! cheesy
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by shorlla(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
see them like pick pockets undecided
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by stGabrielo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
but when will crime cease in naija sef maybe when the kingdom is at nails cos It's already at hand since 2000 years ago

1 Like

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by iamdull(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cone head

1 Like

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fadiga24:
Yo-rrobbers
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Surestontop(f): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na by force to stay for Lagos ni?? if una no get clean job do better pack your kaya back to your village. Lazy stupid ugly things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Maraban Kantona Plateau, 4 Killed, Church, Hospital, House Burnt / MAGU: 7 Allegations By Sahara Reporters That Stirred Public Opinion / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.