Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To (38895 Views)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / Funny Pictures Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by crazyABO(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Where are my beard gangs at wink
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Fuckallmods: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Space la booked
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by MisterGrace: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Stop making fun of us
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by JOACHINpedro: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2017
undecided Hia!! i think the only way to grow beard is by forgeting about having beard. statistics shows that hormones are somehow linked with feeling,just like the saying, patient bottle grows the thickest beard smiley
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by israosita8(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy savagery
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by kkoreday(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2017
chai
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by ddooskie(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2017
grin I can relate.
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by timy22(f): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2017
tongue radarada , beard ko irun gbon ni.
I prefer a guy with Brain to a guy wit one nonsense beard.
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by NevetsIbot(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2017
My own life in pictures

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by 2shure: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2017
How does this topic add value to ones life.
Nairaland filled with kids whonare peverts
Earpiece and fake 500naira rubber abi nike slippers guys
Fools
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by 2shure: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Scam
mremefo081:
use the step to regain your lost funds
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
Yes. Spite me when you can!!

Izzz allowed!
Hahahahahaha you ehn

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2017
at OP...BE DECEIVING YOURSELF...AS IF BEARD DEY PAY BILLS....COUNTLESS OF SMELLOS WEY DEY ROCK BEARD...I AM NOT IN THE GANG AND MY FIANCEE LOVE IT THAT WAY...INFACT SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT WHEN SHE FEEL THE SCRATCH WHENEVER SHE ROB IT UP.

COMAN BEAT ME.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Beard look nasty on most guys. Go check phyno and his beard. He looks ugly like dem Osama brothers. Beard is crap and overated.
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by naijaboiy: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Lool...I can't relate at all. cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Me that can't even carry beard for two days. The itching be like hell.

The only set of people gaining from all this beard madness na people wet dey sell Igbo (weed) wey dey make beard grow fast.
you need to condition it. Cream it well. Just care for it.
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
Beard look nasty on most guys.
Go check phyno and his beard. He looks ugly like dem Osama brothers.
Beard is crap and overated.
Phyno isn't the only man with a beard on earth. Grow a beard and stop Hating bro. wink
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by GreatCracker(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017
timy22:
tongue radarada , beard ko irun gbon ni.
I prefer a guy with Brain to a guy wit one nonsense beard.
And then you have me cool cool cool grin
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Kobicove(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Soljaboi44:
when that barber shave off the four strands you've been managing

LOL

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by GreatCracker(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

Phyno isn't the only man with a beard on earth. Grow a beard and stop Hating bro. wink
and how has having beard put anything reasonable to the table...the beard of a thing even get irrelevance in the real sense that majority of world leaders and successful people are obviously beardless

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by jericco1(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Team Beard
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by naijaboiy: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
GreatCracker:

and how has having beard put anything reasonable to the table...the beard of a thing even get irrelevance in the real sense that majority of world leaders and successful people are obviously beardless
It's a natural feature of a man. Either you have it or you don't have it, there's nothing to be making snide remarks on those with it.

And your comparison doesn't follow. Everything about life should not always be how it will put food on your table.

Later now you'll come up with the theory that people with beards are usually lazy and criminals. I bow down for your mentality Oga. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by InvertedHammer: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Little kids
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Eberex(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Akalia(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Who moustache and side burn epp?
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by GreatCracker(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

It's a natural feature of a man. Either you have it or you don't have it, there's nothing to be making snide remarks on those with it.

And your comparison doesn't follow. Everything about life should not always be how it will put food on your table.

Later now you'll come up with the theory that people with beards are usually lazy and criminals. I bow down for your mentality Oga. grin
is not about some mentality or some sort of ish you know
the point is we all know that the beard of a thing just started trendy of recent and is bound to wade off as time goes by, and yes no one is saying or stereotyping guys with beard to be criminal.
though people tend to believe that assertion because of the majority of criminals they see everyday, that aside i just feel the altitude of guys with beards with respect to forming some sort of more ;handsome and charming than the beardless gang is kinda immature and very ignorant in the real sense of it cuz you being charming is not in anyway related to your beard and yes c.ronaldo is one of the most handsome and complete human on earth without no beard whatsoever.
peace
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by onioyelowo: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Joblessness na bad thing o smileyJoblessness na bad thing o

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by MicroSweet(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2017
2shure:
How does this topic add value to ones life. Nairaland filled with kids whonare peverts Earpiece and fake 500naira rubber abi nike slippers guys Fools
chill bro lol
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Viccur(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2017
I want no beard. I got a round sexy moustache of which girls stare at. And BTW if you got a beard without money to maintain it, it's upto u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids / Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.