Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To (38894 Views)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / Funny Pictures Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2017
GreatCracker:

is not about some mentality or some sort of ish you know
the point is we all know that the beard of a thing just started trendy of recent and is bound to wade off as time goes by, and yes no one is saying or stereotyping guys with beard to be criminal.
though people tend to believe that assertion because of the majority of criminals they see everyday, that aside i just feel the altitude of guys with beards with respect to forming some sort of more ;handsome and charming than the beardless gang is kinda immature and very ignorant in the real sense of it cuz you being charming is not in anyway related to your beard and yes c.ronaldo is one of the most handsome and complete human on earth without no beard whatsoever.
peace
I get you perfectly now. But it's something we all do as humans.

I'm not encouraging vanity but then it's normal to be proud of whatever assets you have that people admire, be it physical or otherwise. However it is wrong when people begin to rub it off on others so as to make them feel less of themselves.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by johnmars(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2017
This got me .. I saw myself​ in every picture
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Kendroid: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2017
When ever i remember that The richest man in my village has no beards, all of a sudden, my hope of making it in life returns!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by GreatCracker(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

I get you perfectly now. But it's something we all do as humans.

I'm not encouraging vanity but then it's normal to be proud of whatever assets you have that people admire, be it physical or otherwise. However it is wrong when people begin to rub it off on others so as to make them feel less of themselves.

GBAM............case closed
God bless you And have a nice day. cool cool cool
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by fastscreen: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2017
drey69:
"A man without beard is like a lion without its mane"
Lemme coman be going
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Lobolintin(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Beard that grows like kilode...
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2017
ziego:
LWKMD

MAKE I DANCE NAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAN_J46d2r0?list=PLnyPm5N2V8kn_a1Tey38sMyxNMD8rFekp

Dis guy don smoke something come church
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
you need to condition it. Cream it well. Just care for it.

Like you like the beard gang grin. As in apply normal hair relaxer/cream/ conditioning? Or is there a special one for it.
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by austyn0(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
It is true tha being beardless has its disadvantages, buh it doesn't stop a man from achieving the ultimate in life.
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Demmzy15(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
angry angry
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by ziego(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Dis guy don smoke something come church

haahahahhha
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Gkemz: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Of what value does beardgang add to ones earnings or IQ. If doing away with mine will increase my bank, i would've done that since. I prefer a smooth face with smooth money than osama face with no good means of livelihood.
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Ellegacy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Beard are seriously overhyped. Why?
A heavy bearded guy shaved and Trimmed at least every week.

Without, have you ever seen a bearded guy scratching? You will think flees infected the place.!!
Their are spot, boils all over the beard root whenever they shaved.
It's involves a lot of energy, time and dedication, maintaining the beard.

It's a problem on its own. Like a wide Dog you have to control.

I don't have beard and am forever greatfull to it. I don't need that stress in my life.
And last time I check they're are being refer to Hairless Ape

I mean how will a human be coming to have hair on his/her face. When they're are not animals, I thought those are meant for Apes. Well am not.!!
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by SirMichael1: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Me that can't even carry beard for two days. The itching be like hell.

The only set of people gaining from all this beard madness na people wet dey sell Igbo (weed) wey dey make beard grow fast.

I swear ehn, this your talk na true. One of my guy been no too get beard self for 100L and then all of a sudden, the nigger beards come look like Moses own. The guy tell me say na S.K (Igbo) cause am.
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by harriet412(f): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

Phyno isn't the only man with a beard on earth. Grow a beard and stop Hating bro. wink

You're cute.
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by naijaboiy: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
harriet412:

You're cute.
Thanks. You too. smiley
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by lhawarl1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
drey69:
"A man without beard is like a lion without its mane"
Lemme coman be going
hmmmm true,

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by davidif: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
hazyfm1:
who beard epp?

I tire o.
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Not having beard na luck woh, infact i started shaving when i clocked 17 from once in 2 weeks, to once every week, now i hafta shave like 2-3 times every week. Have to buy shaving cream, have to buy blah blah,

You sleep today with a clean shave tomorrow u go wake up with a bit of stubble sigh
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
I SHAVE EVERY 9 DAYS ABEGIIII.
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by Nmalina(f): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
2shure:
How does this topic add value to ones life.
Nairaland filled with kids whonare peverts
Earpiece and fake 500naira rubber abi nike slippers guys
Fools

grin cool
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

Phyno isn't the only man with a beard on earth. Grow a beard and stop Hating bro. wink

bro abeg park well. I'm not hating on guys I'm better than
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by emotionroll(m): 1:07am On Mar 26, 2018
mrtegation99:
Let my father catch you with bear bear in his house? Your body Wii suffer. Your head and Chin must be perfectly Gorimakpa. grin.
u stil stay under ur fadas ruf??....I tot you said u are 31yrs old?
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by emotionroll(m): 1:09am On Mar 26, 2018
ayatt:
who beard epp?
you want to cry?...hahaha
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by emotionroll(m): 1:10am On Mar 26, 2018
FRANKOSKI:
I SHAVE EVERY 9 DAYS ABEGIIII.
dats becos u hav a barjaw
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by emotionroll(m): 1:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by emotionroll(m): 1:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Anuoluwapo3054:
at OP...BE DECEIVING YOURSELF...AS IF BEARD DEY PAY BILLS....COUNTLESS OF SMELLOS WEY DEY ROCK BEARD...I AM NOT IN THE GANG AND MY FIANCEE LOVE IT THAT WAY...INFACT SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT WHEN SHE FEEL THE SCRATCH WHENEVER SHE ROB IT UP.

COMAN BEAT ME.
mumu...wen she rob it ...she is trying to find out if it growing ....desert fellow....
Re: 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To by tck2000(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
mrtegation99:
Let my father catch you with bear bear in his house? Your body Wii suffer. Your head and Chin must be perfectly Gorimakpa. grin.
i tear laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids / Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.