Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye (15240 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Must Man Up And Publicly Rebuke Pastor Iluyomade / Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by frankiekinase: 11:34pm On Feb 26
Pastor Iluyomade and his wife have said they won't resign as the regional head of the Apapa family of the Redeem Christian Church of God, RCCG.

According to reports, the General Overseer of the RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye had written Pastor Iluyomade and his wife to resign as regional head of the Apapa family and hand over to his son.

However, Pastor Iluyomade wrote back to Adeboye that they won't resign.

The couple are threatening to pull out of Redeem and rename it the Trinity Towers Building because the majority of the loan they took on it was done by an SPV.

Reports have it that the SPV is owned by them.

However, a lot of donations by the congregants were made to the building under the guise it's Redeem Church project started by late Pastor Eskor Mfon.

The under-pressure lluyomades have threatened to expose the shenanigans of Pastor Adeboye and his children.

Source: https://converseer.com/4822/we-wont-resign-pastor-iluyomade-wife-tell-pastor-adeboye/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26
religion today is a BUSINESS...and they are all in it to ENRICH THEIR OWN SATANIC SELVES AND THEIR BASTARD FAMILY!!!! how dare they want to take away this couple's cash cow?!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by judatech: 11:48pm On Feb 26
Nothing he will expose that will shock or surprise us...
These god of men are insatiable...
Imagine replacing a position with your son...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by alayandekolasam(m): 1:00am On Feb 27
Where is this coming from?
Bloggers sha want trend

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by LordIsaac(m): 1:03am On Feb 27
That’s the problem with RCCG….too big to be well managed!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by sholatech(m): 1:19am On Feb 27
You sure of your news? As a City of David parish member, I doubt most of the country content. And Rccg letters are not signed by Pastor Adeboye. Pastor ID is not even the pastor that started Trinity Towers Project

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by STEWpid(f): 1:32am On Feb 27
Chai..

Chiiiisors!!

Oluwa gbawa!!

1 Like

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by philiancoop(m): 1:41am On Feb 27
Ah
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Chibuzoripob: 2:02am On Feb 27
cool business lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by isan(m): 2:24am On Feb 27
Lol took loans to build a church grin that's business

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by balaclava: 4:45am On Feb 27
E don cast, last last, na everybody go chop breakfast.

By the way, what kinda organization makes it a priority to open branches everywhere even if it implies taking a loan and get money back from each and very location.

-A profit business organisation

What kind of organization decides to replace the heads with their children when their is a misunderstanding.

-A family business organisation

RCCG is both and you are on a lonnnnng thing if you think otherwise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Prisco4luv(m): 5:15am On Feb 27
Fake news .
Stop posting without source.
Mumu blogger

4 Likes

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by sketching: 5:26am On Feb 27
Resign and do what? Become a driver or what?

That is all he knows
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by brain54(m): 6:30am On Feb 27
After the tenure of pastor adeboye...

I wonder what will become of the RCCG!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Stanweezy(m): 6:41am On Feb 27
Abeg na church be this abi business enterprises.
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Beverlyjean(f): 6:44am On Feb 27
No difference between RCCG and banks ..... same with other pentecostal churches....its run exactly like banks...

5 Likes

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by PointZerom: 6:56am On Feb 27
Asking him to resign will bring out the beast in him, you should hv used deplommacy and transferred him to a far branch or even to headquarters telling him that you have special assignment for him.

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Astra101: 7:15am On Feb 27
This Adeboye seems to Have lost it. Ichabod set in the moment he started playing politics of interest, Tribalism and greed. This is why I still respect Pastor Oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by bnanny: 7:22am On Feb 27
Lol, you mean this guy's now turn religion to full time business? I'm so ashamed.
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by terrezo2002(m): 7:22am On Feb 27
It might just be a fake news emanating from hell.

3 Likes

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Oju4190: 7:31am On Feb 27
Na Dem sabiii

1 Like

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Rexymania(m): 7:33am On Feb 27
Adeboye go just dey look una
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by talk2hb1(m): 7:47am On Feb 27
I thought it's GOD calling, can one prophet tell another prophet to resign from GODs work. Koyemi Ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Chukwuka319(m): 7:50am On Feb 27
😂 Church has been bastardised terribly by these New Generation pastors,that even iniquities and indecent mode of dressing are condoned ,all in the name of winning converts.
War in church is not a new phenomenon and shouldn't be surprising to any man.
After all, the first war in existence of Creation began in Heaven, right before the Throne Room of God,prosecuted by Archangel Michael against the Dragon (Lucifer).
When there's war in the church,it invariably serves Satan's purpose - to bring disunity,strife and bitterness and make it easier for Demons to invade and wreck havoc.
The devil knows the power of unity and one mindedness in the church, that's why he always tries to wreck it
FULFIL YE MY JOY, THAT YE BE LIKE-MINDED, HAVING THE SAME LOVE, BEING OF ONE ACCORD,OF ONE MIND ( Philippians 2:2)

1 Like

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Acidosis(m): 8:04am On Feb 27
brain54:
After the tenure of pastor adeboye...

I wonder what will become of the RCCG!

The fact that Baba has decided to stay active in the affairs of the church at the age of 80 will even make things more complicated.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by brain54(m): 8:06am On Feb 27
Acidosis:

The fact that Baba has decided to stay active in the affairs of the church at the age of 80 will even make things more complicated.
I hope he puts the house in order...

But with the way it's structured issues must dey.

I think SCOaN handled theirs relatively OK considering.

SCOaN being more compact!
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by walex2(m): 8:07am On Feb 27
Some dullard will still believe the fake news. So Leke who is not even a provincial pastor will take over a regional pastor assignment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by ruggedtimi(m): 8:07am On Feb 27
Criminals...Gullible members will still attend the trinity towers grin grin...calling them mummy/daddy
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Exousiang01: 8:55am On Feb 27
Hmmmm okay.
This is the type of problem you get yourself into when you can't call your wife to order.
This crisis was very avoidable.
Even tho I don't believe the news to be true because Pastor Adeboye does not take these decisions on his own.
There is a governing body in the church that decides issues like this.
That birthday could have been postponed.
I remember when my dad passed on So many events in the church and Even his friends thanksgiving celebration had to be postponed until after his burial ( said he can't be celebrating while his friends body lies cold in the morgue)
On the weekend of his burial the church didn't hold any burial, child naming or event as the 4 bishops in the Archdiocese and the reverends were in attendance.

6 Likes

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by xtivin(m): 8:57am On Feb 27
Sincerely that's the way if Redeem that I hate, they use you to invest heavily in a church and when it's big, you are transferred or asked to resign thereby it becomes their. That's scam abeg

1 Like

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by kingar(m): 9:04am On Feb 27
Wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / How To Understand John 5:19 / Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.