Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic (761 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) / Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat / Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by dabeto: 1:36am On Jun 29, 2017
Nigeria’s economy defies logic and her managers are peculiar people
1. We export crude to buy fuel at exorbitant rate
2. We export gas and have none to fire our turbines
3. We export electricity and live in darkness
4. We export academics and have few to teach in our universities
5. We export doctors and nurses and have few to manage our healthcare system
6. We export footballers and never watched our home leagues
7. We export (launder) dollars and leave our economy gasping
8. We export cassava and now YAM while a nation is starving
In all these exports, the minimum wage is N18,000. Food for thought!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by igbofocus: 1:58am On Jun 29, 2017
and you think we call nigeria a zoo for nothing?

the above listed anomalies by you @OP are some (not even up to half o) of the reasons why the zoo called nigeria should be ..... i dont want to hear that restructure shit.... you know what i mean dont you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by Babalegba(m): 2:12am On Jun 29, 2017
igbofocus:

the above listed anomalies by you @OP are some (not even up to half o) of the reasons why the zoo called nigeria should be ..... i dont want to hear that restructure shit.... you know what i mean dont you?
You are not making any sense because you lot contributed to making the country a zoo. Without your zooish input the country would have been one third less of a zoo.You lot are vociferous worthless saboteurs and should be kicked out of Nigeria and never allowed back in .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by dabeto: 3:04am On Jun 29, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
igbofocus:

I do bros grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by NothingDoMe: 3:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Babalegba:
You are not making any sense because you lot contributed to making the country a zoo. Without your zooish input the country would have been one third less of a zoo.You lot are vociferous worthless saboteurs and should be kicked out of Nigeria and never allowed back in .
Bros why the thing pain you like this?

It's like you used to recite the pledge and sing national anthem every morning to show loyalty to Nigeria.

Well done.

Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by Blue3k(m): 4:55am On Jun 29, 2017
They centrally planned economy into failure. Letting government run industry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by dabeto: 5:03am On Jun 29, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Blue3k:
They centrally planned economy into failure. Letting government run industry.
Honestly things are just upside down for Nigeria cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by olujastro: 5:11am On Jun 29, 2017
Nigeria's economy defies logic because the foundation has always been faulty and Nigerians have largely been too ignorant to understand that. A lot of people don't have a single idea what makes a strong economy. For them, any regime where they can buy cheap foreign rice, cars, petrol, etc is the best. While any govt that tries to fix the foundational issues even though people have to suffer for it is the worst.

I must say that this "Nigeria is a zoo" guys are really a foolish set of people. Did they all fall from the sky recently or have they, their parents and grandparents not been all parts of the problems Nigeria is facing today?
Jobless illiterates have really taken over our cyberspace.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by Goandie: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2017
dabeto:
Nigeria’s economy defies logic and her managers are peculiar people
1. We export crude to buy fuel at exorbitant rate
Becuz d top gun own the refinery outside nigeria and dis is how dey make dem clean cash

2. We export gas and have none to fire our turbines
Same with d crude oil dey import d gas 2

3. We export electricity and live in darkness
Bros who go buy fuel, diesel and gas if constant lite dey eeh. U wan spoil market for generator gaint ni like mikani etc.

4. We export academics and have few to teach in our universities
That why we cant fight dem for our rights coz we are not educated enof on our rights as citizens of this blessed country. That why tribalism, nepotism nd sentimental judgement kills us all together(hausa, igbo amd yoruba)

5. We export doctors and nurses and have few to manage our healthcare system
Sick pple and poor education cant alllow us fight back coz your number 4 is in progress.
6. We export footballers and never watched our home leagues
Bro who Nigeria Currency epp. Ur number 7 is in progress here with number 4
7. We export (launder) dollars and leave our economy gasping
The Higher the dollar the more moni dey make and steal coz ur number 1 is still in progress

8. We export cassava and now YAM while a nation is starving
Hungry man no get tym challenge politrikian for any bad thing dem do, na to find food chop we all dey after.

the minimum wage is N18,000. Food for thought! Dis one u know d ansa

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by shukuokukobambi: 6:06am On Jun 29, 2017
igbofocus:

If Nigeria is a zoo, what do we tag your own enclave? a wildlife park? angry

You guys talk as if you and your folks are exempt from the group that ruined this country or even it's most pitiable victims angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by xelly: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Well, happenings in Nigeria defies logical reasoning. What's presidential Jet doing in UK gulping tax payers money in the name of waiting for the president? Can't the Jet be flown into UK when the president needs it?

Who is the current minister of power? Has power improved? What's wrong with Nnaji as minister of power?

Who is the coordinating minister of the economy? Where is NOI? The difference between developed world and Nigeria is that developed world use best brain but in Nigeria, we use our relation, associate, friends etc.

Even if they call for restructuring, don't be surprise at the suggestions some people who are enjoying our wealth will make.

As to voting, without been told by NK, I have decided not to vote again. My reasons are

I struggle to get voter's card, struggle to vote assuming it count, for many years I have voted, the elected end up in affluence while the statue quo remains the same.

To convince me to vote, I need to see improved basic amenities.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by dabeto: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2017
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=Goandie post=57939945][/quote]
grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by walemoney007(m): 7:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Babalegba:
bro,please I feel we should give restructure a chance,after we restructure a clause should be put in the constitution that any part of the region can secede after 10 years
Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by walemoney007(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
xelly:

As to voting, without been told by NK, I have decided not to vote again. My reasons are

I struggle to get voter's card, struggle to vote assuming it count, for many years I have voted, the elected end up in affluence while the statue quo remains the same.

To convince me to vote, I need to see improved basic amenities.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Defies Logic by vedaxcool(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Babalegba:

My God!!!! See uppercut and the person wan form say imm dey alive. Chai brother why?

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Newly Elected Senator Adeleke Dancing With A Lady / 2019: No Election Will Hold In Niger-delta Unless Nigeria Is Restructured – Grou / Picture Of Ali Modu Sheriff Zooming Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.