Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,047 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police (21688 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Murder Charges Against Maryam Sanda Filed By Police For Killing Bilyamin Bello / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by dainformant(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Yesterday, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike a.k.a. Evans, the suspected billionaire kidnapper, dragged the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris and three others before the Federal High Court in Lagos for alleged illegal detention.

In the suit filed on his behalf by his lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans is praying for the order of court to direct the respondents to immediately charge him to court if there is any case against him in accordance with the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Joined as respondents with Mr. Idris in the suit are the Nigeria Police Force, Commissioner of Police, Lagos State and the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Lagos State Police Command.

In the alternative, Evans is praying the court to compel the respondents to immediately release him unconditionally in the absence of any offence that will warrant his being charged to court.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/see-lawsuit-filed-billionaire-kidnapper-evans-nigeria-police-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by dainformant(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Edenoscar(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Evans,Evans,Evans

How many times did I call you,

for it is appointed unto a man to be arrested once and after that comes judgement

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Vivos: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2017
I don't know why they're delaying, very soon we'll hear that Evans has escaped from detention.

meanwhile enough of this Evans news

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by HeOrShe: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2017
This would be a planned work between Evans and Nigeria police.

Am suspecting another controversial means of releasing Evans..

Time will tell

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Realist5: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
grin
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by johnlinkss: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by GuntersChain(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2017
i won't be surprise if this guy becomes a free man with the way the police are given him so much publicity. In nigeria anything is possible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by TheAngry1: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
I blame Nairaland and other stupid blogs for making this idiot feel important.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Evablizin(f): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
The should charge him to court nah make person rest for this kpako man
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by israosita8(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
I refuse to believe this... wah da hell!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

It's Don Evans Again!
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by unaaron75(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by festyese: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Police and their media trial. This man fit go free. Hmmmmmmm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kill these nigga already , i no wan hear say him Igbo brothers go rescue am later o.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by SeniorZato(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abeg from Nigeria to Cameron na how much
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amazing court papers
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by nwakibie3(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Vivos:
I don't know why they're delaying, very soon we'll hear that Evans has escaped from detention.

meanwhile enough of this Evans news

hope u've heard that his two gang members had been granted bail....
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by auntysimbiat(f): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
hmmm
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by jaylister(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Booty Ghanaian Queen Shared It for free

https:///4HQJSG
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
i said it dae should not have release him
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by BornAgainMay: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Ebios(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Edenoscar:
Evans,Evans,Evans

How many times did I call you,

for it is appointed unto a man to be arrested once and after that comes judgement
l don't know why dey ar delaying his judgement
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
I tell you it must have been a joke... the Police have used the Yoruba lawyer to get him on track.They want to set him up to get his family and children come back to Nigeria, hoping they have gotten a good Lawyer. I tell you is Nigeria Police that is working, meanwhile, the Lawyer is the chairman of voice of vangard, of which vangard is the sole publisher of Evans news. so let jst wait and see.... cry! hands crossed
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
I don't no y i have dis feeling dat this Evans saga wud die down soon nd he myt b freef
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Lawless101(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
As if he will win in the lawcourt. How many days has he stayed in the police cell and he is ranting for a release. HOW ABOUT HIS VICTIMS THAT HE USE TO KEEP FOR MONTHS?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by MARKone(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
lolz, his lawyer should be arrested also, no kidnapp money wey Evans go use pay am
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by ItsawrapOutfit: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
I reserve my comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"It Was A Joke": UNIBEN Student Who Drugged Her Nephew Says / Soldiers Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Zamfara, Capture One (photos) / Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.