Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) (21918 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Petite actress Rahama Sadau, who was expelled from the Hausa film industry over her feature in a music video, stepped out in style alongside fellow top-notch actor, Ali Nuhu to the premiere of her new movie "Rariya" at the Filmhouse Cinemas in Kano.

Fans from her hometown also came out in their numbers to show love to the pretty actress.

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/expelled-actress-rahama-sadau-ali-nuhu.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2017

1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by CutieGuy(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Chaaiii abokis grin angry

The last pix though cool

15 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by praizephoto(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by Cholls(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2017
My brothers and sisters Aboki ppl are really different when it comes to style from the rest of Nigerians

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by MDsambo: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Rariya! just cant wait to watch the movie

5 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by PapiNigga: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
dose selfie photos tho
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by yemmight(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thank God for expelling her. She has excelled more since she was expelled.

17 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
She's Pretty! Go girl!!!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lol . always expelled
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Walahi abo.ki is abo.ki ...
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hausa film, i dont fancy Nollywood talk less of Hausa film...whatever rocks any ones boat sha.

4 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
v missed that guy
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by IJOBA2: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters Aboki ppl are really different when it comes to style from the rest of Nigerians
AFONJA MUSLIM grin

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
owk

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
She don't bleach her career. I hate ladies that bleach.. undecided
Next:
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by mosesbola(f): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ftc grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
God punish person weh create makeup...

abi u nor see face?

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by Cholls(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
IJOBA2:
AFONJA MUSLIM grin
my brother for ya mind
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
i even fine pass her

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
slimzypink:
i even fine pass her

You wished

5 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by Nutase: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kannywood will be regretting now. They tried to play God in her life but God outsmarted them.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by adem30: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
slimzypink:
i even fine pass her
Your boy friend is deceiving you

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:
Rariya! just cant wait to watch the movie
eheeen!!
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
ioreth69:
eheeen!!
Hi smiley
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
Petite actress Rahama Sadau, who was expelled from the Hausa film industry over her feature in a music video, stepped out in style alongside fellow top-notch actor, Ali Nuhu to the premiere of her new movie "Rariya" at the Filmhouse Cinemas in Kano.

Fans from her hometown also came out in their numbers to show love to the pretty actress.

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/expelled-actress-rahama-sadau-ali-nuhu.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
How many times would it be said that she is no longer banned o.. If she was still banned how would it have been possible that she produced a movie and even premiered it in Kano? #Arewa #Rariya #Naija
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
bloody hypocrites ... the same people that crucified her are also there scampering over themselves just to be identify with her... don't be surprise if this ppl from yellowbar land will not stampede themselves just to take selfies with Nnamdi KANU

6 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
SUCCESS IS ALL I WISH HER.
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by taiwolomo1: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin aswear aboki will always b aboki nomata the exposure....Baba appreciate where u dig m from oo...c premiere abeg..lol
Re: Rahama Sadau Premieres Her Movie, "Rariya" (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
she is pretty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skales and Akon Pictured Together In A Studio (Photo) / Miss Nollywood Winner, Karina Simon Visits Steve Azaiki Over Pet Project / Bauchi State Governor's Son, Umar Yuguda Is Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.