Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Mature Singles And Sugar Mama, Young Proffesional Single Men Waiting To Meet You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mature Singles And Sugar Mama, Young Proffesional Single Men Waiting To Meet You (950 Views)

How To Get Sugar Mummy Contacts And Phone Numbers And Hookup With Any Sugar Mama / Singles And Hookup Whatsapp Group / Meet Young Singles, Mature Singles And Mingle At Lekki Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Singles And Sugar Mama, Young Proffesional Single Men Waiting To Meet You by dederocs(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Are you a single mom, mature single lady or a grown girl looking to meet young proffesional single men, look no further.

Lekki Dating has handsome young men, ready to meet you, registered on our premium package.

This is a discrete/secret hook up service, we care about your privacy, so your details will not be published.

If you want to be hooked up today, call or text 08186148370.

See our facebook page here- https://mobile.facebook.com/lekkidating?_rdc=1&_rdr

Lekki Dating cares about your emotional well being, remember only the lonely dies slowly.

Get hooked up today, and enjoy the beauty of love and good sexual life.
Re: Mature Singles And Sugar Mama, Young Proffesional Single Men Waiting To Meet You by Trimng: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Mature Singles And Sugar Mama, Young Proffesional Single Men Waiting To Meet You by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Am 27 and I need a lady of 27yrs below

WhatsApp me 08162122274
Re: Mature Singles And Sugar Mama, Young Proffesional Single Men Waiting To Meet You by igirabata123(m): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Hook me on 08066513923
Re: Mature Singles And Sugar Mama, Young Proffesional Single Men Waiting To Meet You by ikpampko: 4:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Im a male 31 im very handsome and also good in bed i need a sex mate in akwa ibom.uyo axis any interested girl shld call or watsapp 09038644913.asap

(1) (Reply)

Need friends / A Beautiful Lady In Need Of A Man / I Need A Mature Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.