Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million (41761 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:
[s]Like play Like play Evans is pulling an Escobar on the Nigerian government. grin

I won't be surprised if some IPOD YOUTHS start showing strong support for him.[/s]
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by LoveJesus87(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
mpowa:
Why can't they just leave this guy to boys on the street let them do justice - E for don end since, e go don become ashes
I swear. Walai angry
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by burkingx(f): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
ugwuvictor58:
The damn nigga has forgotten that there is limitation to human's right.No wonder the NPF claims he is even smarter than them.Even in police custody,he still plays smart .Are u guyz sure our Nigerian police think ??

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed embarassed

I feel for the guy and his mother. He must have been passing through a lot.. And cant the police just forgive him and let him go.. They should think about his old mother now.. At least they should respect elders.
What is these one saying ??

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=57956603][/quote]I hope u got the context of my message ? Or are u one of # free Evans # crew ?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

And who are you to tell me what or what not to say? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3888327/olukoya-ogungbeje-kidnapper-evans-lawyer feed your orifice with knowledge ^^^ and leave ndi Igbo out of your stupidity. You ewedu eating cursed follower of the great accommodating awolorat obafemi. Tiger clawed faced idiots that put their black faces where it shouldn't be. Quote me again, I pluck your cursed yorubber lips out.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by abatisegun: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
His lawyer want chop his own b4 government cease all his wealth.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by naijaboiy: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
https://www.nairaland.com/3888327/olukoya-ogungbeje-kidnapper-evans-lawyer feed your orifice with knowledge ^^^ and leave ndi Igbo out of your stupidity. You ewedu eating cursed follower of the great accommodating awolorat obafemi. Tiger clawed faced idiots that put their black faces where it shouldn't be. Quote me again, I pluck your cursed yorubber lips out.
This is deep gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by iamjavadem(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
They will soon release this guy
dream on, the same way they have released Dasuki.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by kycest(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
If I... Inshort ride on.

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Airoflaw(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Brown14:
this is a case of making the best out of your situation due to the incompetence an lack of professionalism on the part of the other party....

this country is a SERIOUS joke.
you mean joke are serious
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by iamjavadem(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
beardlessdude:

Arent they already doing so?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
`
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by iamjavadem(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Didnt Patience Jonathan do more than that, even Dasuki sef, lawyers just wan chop im money. Shio. Next.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by MMMscam: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Yes, we will soon release his dead body. Just a little dress up remains.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by wolverine1987: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
jegz25:
mey dem do quick hang diz guy abeg
abi o the tin tire me media pple r making money from The case, the police r playing politics. the case is becoming annoying they should just do something let us hear word
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
SmartyPants:

Oh really? Can you please tell me what law the "good lawyer" will use to get him freed?
violating his human rights, let them either charge him or let him go
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Jakumo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
The police should invest in 300 naira worth of bullets, and use them to open and empty the bony cranium of this horrid man.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by BonetEzra(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
So this stupid criminal and a murderer has a mouth to talk?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by dayus12(f): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

And even pay him more money
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
madgoat:
Evans Evans Evans Evans Evans
grin make i no lie, i somehow like the guy. He has guts unlike some cowards out there.
Also he is the Robin Hood of our time; he steals from the rich and helps the poor. Far better than most of those politicians ; afterall he killed no one smiley
By the way, most nairalanders are hypocrites how many of them have not been involved in one crime or the other such as exam malpractices or yahoo yahoo.
such rubbish.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by SmartyPants(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
violating his human rights, let them either charge him or let him go

lol. violating his human rights cannot get him off these charges. he can sue the police in a separate case but he will still have to face the court on the charge of kidnapping.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
iamjavadem:

Arent they already doing so?
another afonjaistic sissy. Keep twerking on my mentions. Idiots
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:
Like play Like play Evans is pulling an Escobar on the Nigerian government. grin

I won't be surprised if some people start showing strong support for him.
Those ones that can't see beyond there living rooms.I bet,if Evans kidnapped there parent they no go join that movement & protest for Evan's release.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by BZBALEX: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Is high time Government prosecute this criminal ( EVANS) he think that some of the people he kidnapped and kills does not have right to life abi? Government should do the needful , so that this criminal will be kill , so that we can rest .
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by NewGombawa: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
KANU has generated the HATE 4 the Ndigbo in the whole world
See how his people suffer again, Selfish idiot will run back to UK

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
SmartyPants:

lol. violating his human rights cannot get him off these charges. he can sue the police in a separate case but he will still have to face the court on the charge of kidnapping.
yeah I know, but its not like am saying they should free him, what am saying is his case got too many media coverage and he could be free.
he's damm rich and in a country like ours.... hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by PDPGuy: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
priceaction:
Many lawyers are seriously looking for money after buhari has made a lot of chop chop SAN useless. I don't blame them sha, na the unprofessional conducts of police allowing every tom and di.ck head interview the man. Ambode law is waiting to meet him at the court.
Unfortunately, Ambode's law won't apply to his case because criminal statutes, in general, cannot have a retroactive effect. I believe Ambode's law came into effect a few days AFTER Evans was arrested, so it will be the previous law (or federal law, if there was no previous state law) that could be used in prosecuting him.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by PDPGuy: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
allrightsir:
see confessed kidnapper suing the police, Amnesty International are not talking o, tommorow when the govt is detaining looters, noise makers and terrorists they will be shouting human rights abuse.
His status as a "confessed kidnapper" doesn't rob him of the guaranteed constitutional rights granted to every criminal detainee/defendant.

The Nigerian constitution provides that accused persons should be charged to court within a 'reasonable period of time' i.e. 24-48 hours after detention.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by preponey: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
The fact here is.. Nigeria Government is corrupt and who are the government? we are the government

fiftynaira:
This guy is acting a script

His is not alone definitely

His new courage is something else
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Segadem(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:
Like play Like play Evans is pulling an Escobar on the Nigerian government. grin

I won't be surprised if some people start showing strong support for him.
yumie! I like your font colour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Nigerian Couple In UK Arrested For Slapping Babysitter Over Salary Increment / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.