Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush (55457 Views)

Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by ENGANI(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
This people why the mix up? You describd him as suspected kidnapper and you said he confessed, since he answered his crime, you should just termed him as kidnapper! Hope he is not going to claim for damages just the way Evans did
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by ENGANI(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=57956673]Chai ! Hope you that lady nurse that hold his blokos.You don enjoy fa
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Social media is now competent courts according to Magu of efcc now Nigeria police association.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by brojoshua: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
That is one of the ways our corruption has been dealing with us. The judiciary is very corrupt, many times many of the judges take bribe and perverse justice and judgment freeing criminals who should not be freed, punishing innocent ones who supposed to be freed, sentencing offenders to abnormal prison terms and the likes. Now with these criminals have multiplied in number and is now affecting the corrupt judges also. You now see that it is our wickedness, corruption, injustice, looting of the wealth of the people that are supported to be used to provide employment for the people and take good care of the citizens and all such things that are destroying us now.
Unless we turn from our wicked ways to the good and right ways, otherwise our problems will continue to multiple. As we have laid our bed, so we are sleeping on it, and what we have sown we are reaping. And indeed woe unto us because we are wickedly corrupt and woe to a corrupt country but blessed are those who are just, righteous, truthful and merciful

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Tecno66: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
mazaje14:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/crime/i-kidnapped-raped-magistrate-severally--kidnap-suspect/203557.html
just arraign him before the magistrate that he raped so that she can sentence him in anger.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by brojoshua: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
And many judges have been kidnapping Nigeria money through sharing of loots
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Zico5(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nword22:

When I call you a bastarrd now they said I promoted you, but I think you are one because Port harcourt has sea or abi you want to cross river niger to fight what you can't take ni.
I don't need to argue with u. U just confirmed it as Evans brother.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by bizzibodi(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
TUFIAKWA!evans kinsmen why d magistrate shld try d bastard.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by bmos(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57956577] shocked

Thank God the Magistrate didn't get pregnant... I am also sure she didn't tell her

Was the Magistrate mooning?? in ecstasy like the other lady from Benue?
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by shekauvsbuhari: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Zico5:
That's their work. Thank God they have started developing their region. May okike obiama bless ibo land. Very soon with this device of kidnapping, child trafficking, armed robbery, etc, their erosion laden desert will become advance Lagos, Dubai, Bangkok, and other notable places they have developed.
leave ibos na. Afterall una dey mine skull 4 una side. Kikikiki
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Dollabiz: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sad
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by tripoli007(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Just imagine if the kidnapped magistrate is asked to preside over his trial! cheesy

Na to kukuma

Yeah she was raped but did she moan.. Did she shout yeshhhhh arghhh easyyy... U touching my gspot...harder ohhh.. Stopt ITT ... Arghh I like it ...god punish u . ohh bleepp harder cheesy cheesy grin wink cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by phineas: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
This post should have been deleted, it should definately not have made front page.

Ideally Someone should be arrested for this.before you scream why.Ask yourself why did the UK police arrest the individual who uploaded the video of people falling from the UK building?

Irresponsible use of social media.This is an example.Seun will do well to use his delete button
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by phineas: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
tripoli007:

Yeah she was raped but did she moan.. Did she shout yeshhhhh arghhh easyyy... U touching my gspot...harder ohhh.. Stopt ITT ... Arghh I like it ...god punish u . ohh bleepp harder cheesy cheesy grin wink cheesy grin cheesy

stupid responses like this post quoted to the topic is another reason why the post should be deleted.
If this matter is really true such posts are not funny but completely Irresponsible.

People like the one above who cannot grasp this are a liability to the society.and Thats putting it nicely
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by tripoli007(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
phineas:

stupid responses like this post quoted to the topic is another reason why the post should be deleted.
If this matter is really true such posts are not funny but completely Irresponsible.

People like the one above who cannot grasp this are a liability to the society.and Thats putting it nicely

E be like say ur head no correct.. Carry matter for your head .. Like who dey mad .alaye park well
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Oloniyan(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Just imagine if the kidnapped magistrate is asked to preside over his trial! cheesy

Na to kukuma

Nemo Judex incasua sua
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
basty:
What Biafra would be reduced to after their independence will marvel the world. These people that behave like animals.

Most of unthinkable crimes in Nigeria were brought by the Igbos. I think this is one of the reasons the Hausas detest these people.
Hypocrite!! Remove the log from your own eyes first. Ritual killers and badoo boys are ravaging Yoruba land.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
veekid:
Another ipob pulling Evans on his flatinoes crew

The CP said some of the suspects – Femi Ajibola from Avu.... Tribal biggy

Meanwhile this is a rape of justice.....
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
Femi Ajibola. Afonja going all the way to Imo to commit crime
another developer spotted
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Dailyschoolnews: 4:22am On Jun 30, 2017
TroubleMaker47:

Na to kukuma

She'll disbarred the defence lawyer and send the guy to Kiriki prison... grin
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Ayodeji2k14: 6:00am On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=bmos post=57963309][/quote]I said it the other time that all female victims of kidnappers are raped before they are released.Imagine the female magistrate that was rape im sure she did not tell her husband when she was released.Now the kidnappers werecaught and one said he raped her severaly before releasing her.Im sure that all her kidnappers must have tasted her honey pot and not only one .All the kidnappers must have bleeped her in that bush but she will behave as if it never happened.The fact now is that all female victims of kidnappers are raped.period.n
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Kobicove(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2017
The crime of rape should attract the maximum penalty!
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by mechanics(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2017
His time for reckoning has come, he has to face the music squarely, so the message of Evans didn't enter his head at all.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2017
DieBuhari:
Femi Ajibola.
Afonja going all the way to Imo to commit crime
Unfortunately for the guy, he moved with Igbos, At the end, they influenced him. Sheep wey follow pig must eat poo.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Nword22: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Zico5:

I don't need to argue with u. U just confirmed it as Evans brother.

Yes, I rather identify myself as Evans brother alias smooth criminal than Sina Rambow brother or Anini.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by chukskafor(m): 4:05am On Jul 30, 2017
burkingx:
angry
Lolz, rapists comansee ooo cheesy
burkingx:
angry
Lolz, rapists comansee ooo
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 30, 2017
Where is the law!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / Lady Tackles Man Who Fondled Her Breast Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.