Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 (18260 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

Re: Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
eyinjuege:

You're very harsh oooo....

All the cleaning and washing , and cooking she don do for the man nko for 5 years?
Lets even assume both of them were servicing each other.
The judge was very fair.

I'm sure she's leaving the man due to infertility issues. I can't hear any reason for her insisting on a divorce, so I just have to conclude it's that.
I thought they said marriage is for better for worst?
Re: Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 by eyinjuege: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I thought they said marriage is for better for worst?

Good you said "They said"
"Them say, them say" is apparently different from the reality on ground.
I'm sure you must have noticed that from the happenings around you.
If you've not, just look more closely.

Anyway, I did notice none of them complained about each other. I just assumed it wasn't a character flaw causing their break up, and maybe its infertility issues.
In fairness , she did say she never loved him and was forced to marry him. I guess that may be enough reason for her.
Re: Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 by AlanSugar(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
dominique:
Why did the judge come and pour sand in the husband's garri naa? The wife has already to offered the complete 120k for the divorce, he con slash it to 50. These judges ain't loyal

Bro read between the lines. The judge is intelligent, the lady described the amount as huge but was willing to make that sacrifice for her freedom by opting to pay it. But the judge in his wisdom decided to help out by reducing the amount for her. Hope you understand?
Re: Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
eyinjuege:

Good you said "They said"
"Them say, them say" is apparently different from the reality on ground.
I'm sure you must have noticed that from the happenings around you.
If you've not, just look more closely.

Anyway, I did notice none of them complained about each other. I just assumed it wasn't a character flaw causing their break up, and maybe its infertility issues.
In fairness , she did say she never loved him and was forced to marry him. I guess that may be enough reason for her.
Hmm.. See what society is causing us, you must marry syndrome is making some persons to marry against their wish
Re: Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 by DrGoodmanFather: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2017
CplusJason:
But the judge awarded the sum of N50, 000 to be paid to Abeeb as against the N120, 000 he demanded.

E be like say maggot dey waka for the judge sense. angry

Wetin Tammy Abraham do you?
Re: Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 by Yuji: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2017
owunabastard:

Shut up, what those men that endure 20yrs to stay with their barren wife, now because she is a woman....poor woman. I dont know how some men or boys reason
Abeg which Nigeria men stay with barren woman for 20years? Are you confusing American men with a Nigerian man? shocked shocked

Re: Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 by khalhokage(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2017
owunabastard:

Shut up, what those men that endure 20yrs to stay with their barren wife, now because she is a woman....poor woman. I dont know how some men or boys reason

Oga, didn't you see where she said it was a forced marriage on top infertility issue, there was no love in the 1st place and no reason to persevere.

Read before you attack.
Re: Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 by mfm04622: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2017
Pavore9:

The judge considered the wifely duties of 5 years thus the reducation.

For the woman to be very willing to pay, her bread has been buttered somewhere else! cheesy

It is the childlessness that is disturbing her. I guess she suspects the problem is from the man
Re: Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 by mechanics(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2017
If she knows she was forced on the man, why did she not quit immediately, why now?
Re: Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 by bellair: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2017
eyinjuege:

You're very harsh oooo....

All the cleaning and washing , and cooking she don do for the man nko for 5 years?
Lets even assume both of them were servicing each other.
The judge was very fair.

I'm sure she's leaving the man due to infertility issues. I can't hear any reason for her insisting on a divorce, so I just have to conclude it's that.

Shut that thing you call a mouth. Did she ever mention infidelity with your fish brain. She wants to leave And not the other way round. If I may say, shd already has a new squeeze before leaving her hubby.
You are obviously a female. Get some sense.
Re: Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 by eyinjuege: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
bellair:

Shut that thing you call a mouth. Did she ever mention infidelity with your fish brain. She wants to leave And not the other way round. If I may say, shd already has a new squeeze before leaving her hubby.
You are obviously a female. Get some sense.

You're just a useless mass of compressed flesh, a complete waste of space. I'm sure those that own you are biting their tongues in regrets now.
Get off my mention.

Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job / How To Guide Your Child(ren) Against Molestation / Please Who Knows How To Do A Change Of Name After Marriage