Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? (18733 Views)

Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) / 11-Year-Old Girl Found Wandering In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? by marylandcakes: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God Florida a happy ending. Although the little girl looks terrified in that picture.
Re: Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? by Pranaya(f): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2017
remi1444:
please mods do the needful you might be saving someone of heart ache.especially the kid mom.
dedicate this FTC to my role model,life tutor,boss pranaya.
Role model? Life tutor? Boss? All those adjectives for me alone. I'm speechless... Like really speechless
Re: Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? by Specialspesh: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enter Quickly: Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat! / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? / Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.