Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air (45600 Views)

How TF Is This Possible... (pic) / Dead Snake Hanging On Man's Door In Anambra (photos) / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
This Position go Sweet die to Bleep am I swear !!!
haba, how you wan stay.....wat are you smoking??
undecided
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Her hair is covering the short pole jare
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by aisosa101(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
They turned the pix upside down..even at that she tried
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by NwaAmaikpe: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

Not a big deal for people like us that were trained with 'pick-pin'

This is called 'mammy-water pick-pin'

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Henrycharles(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wiaz de oda hand......
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
one hand is on the ground covered by the hair...look at her neck
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Lalas247(f): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Not a big deal for people like us that were trained with 'pick-pin'

This is called 'mammy-water pick-pin'
Savage grin y u wicked like this
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Lalas247(f): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Her other hand might be hiding behind her hair give her a bit of support ..

She can't cash cheques with this crap sad
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by hatchy(f): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
This one na small thing na!

Look,when i was in Burundi i do walk in the air,chew broken bottles with groundnut and drink raw acid but since i came back to Niaja everything seized to work because of Bini winch wey collect my powers.
Though i will be going back to India next month to renew and refill my jazz but no cash for flight ticket.I need your kind contribution fellow Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Biggcake: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Urdreamgirl:
do this? eba and amala from law restaurant at unilorin won't allow me
You don finally get boo?
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Urdreamgirl(f): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Biggcake:
You don finally get boo?
noo.. haha fast fast?
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by statrboiTolu(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
guy chill na!! U wan climb d gate ni?
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by demighty77(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
MMM acc for sale,mavro #130k@50k pm me if interested 07087900915

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by kenoz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Her hand is on the ground behind her hair
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by bmos(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:

Where she no 'get' breast for her chest? Nothing to fancy there
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by lelvin(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
She's from Edo State.
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Don't be silly, she's standing on one hand covered by the hair
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Darlington120(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
I wan see d second hand before I comment?
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by nothernstar: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
One of her hands supports her. Watch it carefully you will it
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by olumzzz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Urdreamgirl:
U no dy chop amala and gbegiri at Staff club beside stadium?
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Bahddo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
bella01:
This is incredible.. Most guys can't even do this wink smiley
This explains one adage I use to know 'what a man can do, a woman can do even better'.
nice logic. Most (not all) guys can't do it, but since one woman can (never mind how many men can), women can do it better. I wonder how that even made any sense to you. No wonder they say women are illogical.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Teewhydalegend: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
bella01:
This is incredible.. Most guys can't even do this wink smiley
This explains one adage I use to know 'what a man can do, a woman can do even better'.
If you know you can't do what she did, keep shut!
No need to involve guys in this.
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Flintstone06(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bahddo:
nice logic. Most (not all) guys can't do it, but since one woman can (never mind how many men can), women can do it better. I wonder how that even made any sense to you. No wonder they say women are illogical.

Guy! Your head is dia!
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Upcoming new sex position cool
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by micflo28(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
very unpossible cheesy grin grin
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by distilledwalex(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
The other hand is on the ground na.. U can see the direction of the shoulder compare to the other

Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by victor8269: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
No wonder y u got 11/400 in d last jamb
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by pterson(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Urdreamgirl:
Black and white ladies! We're schooling in the same University though.
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by gbmorgan(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Looking at the picture so close, I discovered her second hand is used to hold the iron gate behind her in order to support her balancing... She seems to be good at it tho.
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Obinovictor(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Her other hand is on the floor, zoom in on the picture and observe the hair on the floor
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by heddiebanks(m): 2:26am On Jun 30, 2017
I zoomed ., I zoomed and I zoomed ., yet her breast size didn't pass the size of a lime orange ...just wandering why she is so flat in the front ..or am I the only who is seeing this ...?
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by WiszyFraud: 3:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Nope. i Think she's standing on her hair grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.