Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? (45696 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) / What Will You Do If U See This At A Junction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by StevinMorgan(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Read this guy's insane reply after the cut. lmao

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2015
LMAO!! I go take am sharp sharp! grin

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by freezyprinzy(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2015
*faints*grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by aiyeboy(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Heaven sent!!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Juliaann(f): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2015
I go just waka pass

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by fairygeh(f): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by M4gunners: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will take all i mean all the money or did devil has money printing machine?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by benkings(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dah crazyclown of a guy is very funny ah swear down gringrin rotflmaogrin

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Applaner: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
op,
which junction wey u si am?

(runs out of de house wit only pant to de nearest junction)

op,
I de ask question

which junction wey u si am?

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by angelTI(f): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
God forbid bad thing.
I will talk to my leg sharp sharp
BTW, that currency is not ours
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by mesoade(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will bring out my di.ck,urinate on it then spit on it . . That will nullify the effect of the charm on it,then i'll take it.

20 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by dsmooth1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
undecided space booked til i knw wat to do

kiss undecided nw i knw wat to doo,, i will pickup d remote n change d Chanel coZ itz definitely a Yoruba or nollywood movie.. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by iduzebaba(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
u no fit take dis kynd money and expect to survive pass 3 days na

10 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by cromz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
I go pick am and pay tithe on the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Dlionsheart: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
M4gunners:
I will take all i mean all the money or did devil has money printing machine?

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
You almost cracked my ribs bro. Nice one!

Thanks for making my day !!!

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by joshbouy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will pick it up, not like the money's gonna bite
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Odunharry(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
if i no break the egg chop first then carry d money i 4k up

if na raw one,thank God pepper there na to cari am with the money leave their pot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by deanoffaculty: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Yeeeeepa! I trust Lagos guyz!
Step 1- look for a dry plank or stone.
Step 2- throw it from a distance to break the egg.
step 3- try and urinate inside a bottle or empty container. Drink the urine and pour the remaining part on the money...
......LOBATAN!!! You've just won a new year lottery without stress. Pack the money before police start asking for their own share.
..........EKO O NI BAJE!!!.....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ausubillahi.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
My dear, knowing where I come from, I will walk away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by siegfried99(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lwkm.. oo
Chai grin

That reply is crazy grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Generalkorex(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
mesoade:
I will bring out my di.ck,urinate on it then spit on it . . That will nullify the effect of the charm on it,then i'll take it.
wa shere omo ogbon
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Generalkorex(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
I no go think am twice. God no go come down from heaven con lift me up na. Na peson he go send. He actually sent the nigga who droped that.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Opportunities only comes but once; it's my heavenly blessing that the devil wants to disguise. Even my God will not be happy if I see his blessings and 'jump and pass'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by M4gunners: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
You almost cracked my ribs bro. Nice one!

Thanks for making my day !!!
U are welcome bro
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Kylekent59: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Stop imagining and wake up

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Emodeee: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
@eroticangelina u want to tk d money dat u will nt wait and spend?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Wendy80(f): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
That Guy's reply is crazy, especially d part of Bank Cashier cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wait let me quickly return buari certificate before commenting

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Emodeee:
@eroticangelina u want to tk d money dat u will nt wait and spend?
um yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by constance500: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pick am asap
Re: What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction? by kingstylo01(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
i go remove ma tin, urinate on the stuff them pick the money! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.