Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year (25984 Views)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by importexpert(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by sosy25: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Brother, as you are in Kenya can you help me penetrate Kenya with an affiliate marketing opportunity? I intend to penetrate Kenya, South Africa and Ghana for now. Since you are in Kenya if you are interested you can control the Kenyan market while I find people to help me with South Africa and Ghana. Please check my signature for further details. Thank you.
Pavore9:
Freelancing makes sense.
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Pavore9: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
sosy25:
Brother, as you are in Kenya can you help me penetrate Kenya with an affiliate marketing opportunity? I intend to penetrate Kenya, South Africa and Ghana for now. Since you are in Kenya if you are interested you can control the Kenyan market while I find people to help me with South Africa and Ghana. Please check my signature for further details. Thank you.

Send an email, detailing what is all about.
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by sosy25: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Alright I'll send you an email and mention you when I do.
Pavore9:

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by sosy25: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
I have just sent you an email now. Thank you.
Pavore9:

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Virtualaccounts: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dear Small Business Entrepreneur,

It's the wrap of another business week. Do you have complete records of your transactions, can you interpret them to assess your performance?

Why not consult a professional and get value for money. Highly discounted fees.

Accurate Bookkeeping and Accounting practice can support your business finances to be on track.

Contact us today against the new week.

Please call/chat 08029753761, 08086108687 and see our website
www.VirtualAccountant.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This? / Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist / Nigeria's FX Crisis: What You Should Know By Kingsley Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.