Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It (2837 Views)

Nigerian Man In Shock After Discovering “666” On His Ring / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please don't drink this devilish drink!. After drinking this every week for a year I became an atheist. Brethren beware, shalom.
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by finalboss(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
LightandDarkness:
Please don't drink this devilish drink!. After drinking this every week for a year I became an atheist. Brethren beware, shalom.

you serious
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Wilgrea7(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
finalboss:

rubbish
exactly
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
finalboss:

you serious

1000% grin
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by bennyann: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2017
jonbellion:
your brother in Christ na

Sorry, you hear grin
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by bennyann: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2017
grin
LightandDarkness:

1000% grin

You are not serious oo grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
finalboss:
okay I bought this particular drink on it the inscription on was 666. I was arguing with a friend of mine that I'm not scared of it so I drank it. he said he watched a video about the drink. they told them not to take it.
but deep inside me am not alright. scared

sobs :- I wanna go to heaven

Bros why exactly do u want to go to heaven n sing hallelujah for the next 982 Quadrillion years standing in a choir
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by finalboss(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Bros why exactly do u want to go to heaven n sing hallelujah for the next 982 Quadrillion years standing in a choir

so where you expect me to go??
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
finalboss:

so where you expect me to go??

I expect u to die one day, nothing more.

every other info as per life after death is unknown to man. All religions old n new have created their own pics n video of after life.
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 02, 2017
All these jobless, frustrated christians looking for a way to authenticate whatever is left of what they are holding on to. Putting fears in the hearts of their new and young recruits. Are you trying to help God?? Isn't he powerful enough to pass His message?. Don't go digging and writing up shit tales to support your claim or justify your faith.
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Olusharp(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2017
finalboss:
okay I bought this particular drink on it the inscription on was 666. I was arguing with a friend of mine that I'm not scared of it so I drank it. he said he watched a video about the drink. they told them not to take it.
but deep inside me am not alright. scared

sobs :- I wanna go to heaven
I need your assistance ...
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by EricSmallz(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
BROS FINAL BOSS. PLEASE CAN I TALK WITH YOU PRIVATELY? PLEASE

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians / The Problem Of Placenta Bondage By Dr OLUKOYA / I Think The Bible Is Just Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.