Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It (2813 Views)

Nigerian Man In Shock After Discovering “666” On His Ring / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by finalboss(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
okay I bought this particular drink on it the inscription on was 666. I was arguing with a friend of mine that I'm not scared of it so I drank it. he said he watched a video about the drink. they told them not to take it.
but deep inside me am not alright. scared

sobs :- I wanna go to heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Shelloween(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Horse shit.
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
finalboss:
okay I bought this particular drink on it the inscription on was 666. I was arguing with a friend of mine that I'm not scared of it so I drank it. he said he watched a video about the drink. they told them not to take it.

Na we send you go buy am nigga?

undecided
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by dingbang(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Still can't find the 666

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by solacong: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oga go Toilet go piss joor, leave dirty for Lawma
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by pweshboi(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
lol.. Nah energy drink I guess. it's Nothing jare. Its just superstitious believe, Nah fear they make u feel somehow. piss am comot u go dey oite.
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by jonbellion(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
If only you used the money to buy common sense
*sighs in frustration*

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by jonbellion(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
I drink bullet energy drink and monster as well as power horse and red bull
Maybe those energy drinks would neutralise the 666 in my body
Help me lord embarassed embarassed
Since internet stupidity is becoming a fad let me just join in a bit. I know I'm kind of a hipster so I'm a non conformist but just this once let me join the mainstream crew
OP you're still a re.tard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by finalboss(m): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
jonbellion:
I drink bullet energy drink and monster as well as power horse and red bull
Maybe those energy drinks would neutralise the 666 in my body
Help me lord embarassed embarassed
Since internet stupidity is becoming a fad let me just trend in a bit
OP you're still a re.tard

hmmm. you don't need insults son..

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by jonbellion(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
finalboss:

hmmm. you don't need insults son..
Lol
I'm sorry
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Josephnice: 1:47am On Jun 30, 2017
finalboss:

The bible said, it is not what a man ate that defiles his body but what comes out of his mouth. Let not ur mind trouble you over things that are not real
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:17am On Jun 30, 2017
finalboss:

Spiritually u might be bearing the mark Sir... cry

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by bennyann: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2017
If we are really focused on Christ, there will be no need for all these confusions. Me, my eyes is solely fixed on Jesus and nothing else, so I don't bother myself about anything that isn't christ-like because they don't matter so I don't see them. I only see Jesus.

The 666 that wasn't even there, you had to go look for the symbol and interpretation all because of what? I heard what you don't know won't kill you. That's by the way.

See as long as the rapture hasn't taken place, whether or not you have the 666 mark, there's still hope for you but that depends on you, on your decision about making Jesus your Lord and personal Savior.

Let's stop looking for things that aren't there, things that instills fear in you. Once a child of God is afraid, then the enemy has a upper hand. Most things we see that scare us aren't real. But the enemy know the power of fear and that's why they use all sort-of things to help them succeed in instigating fear in us. That's the only tool they have - the power to awaken fear in you and once they succeed then they've won till you realize those things aren't real and you kill the fear.

For God has not giving us the spirit of fear but of power of love and of a sound mind. When the enemy comes LIKE a flood, LIKE a roaring lion, use the power of God, your sound mind to win the battle and not a fearful spirit.

Most times we do not have to do much, all we need is the spirit of boldness and all those things will fade.

Once you take your eyes off Jesus, you will start seeing things that will resurrect fear in you.

So forget about the 666 and fix your eyes only on Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 30, 2017
OP is a troll. I refuse to believe that he's for real. Someone cannot be that......... grin
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by OtemAtum: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Ha ha ha...they've already started scaring the sheeple. Felixomor come and see this. cheesy
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by felixomor: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:
Ha ha ha...they've already started scaring the sheeple. Felixomor come and see this. cheesy

You are the only one scared my dear.
The Bible already speaks many things that are happening today.

Only those without salvation flinch with fear
Like you are doing now.
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by jonbellion(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:
If we are really focused on Christ, there will be no need for all these confusions. Me, my eyes is solely fixed on Jesus and nothing else so I don't bother myself about anything that isn't christ-like because they don't matter so I don't see them. I only see Jesus.

The 666 that wasn't even there, you had to go look for the symbol and interpretation all because of what? I heard what you don't know won't kill you. That's by the way.

See as long as the rapture hasn't taken place, whether or not you have the 666 mark, there's still hope for you but that depends on you, on your decision about making Jesus your Lord and personal Savior.

Let's stop looking for things that aren't there. Things that instills fear in you. Once a child of God is afraid, then the enemy has a upper hand. Most things we see that scare us aren't real. But the enemy know the power of fear and that's why they use all sort-of things to help them succeed in instigating fear in us. That's the only tool they have - the power to awaken fear in you and once they succeed then they've won till you realize those things aren't real and you kill the fear.

For God has not giving us the spirit of fear but of power of love and of a sound mind. When the enemy comes like a flood, like a roaring lion, use the power of God, your sound mind to win the battle and not a fearful spirit.

Most times we do not have to do much, all we need is the spirit of boldness and all those things will fade.

So forget about the 666 and fix your eyes only on Jesus. Once you take your eyes off Jesus, you will start seeing things that will resurrect fear in you.

shay you can see what your brother is doing eh angry
If reasonable people start talking you people would start foaming at the mouth

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by OtemAtum: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2017
felixomor:

You are the only one scared my dear.
The Bible already speaks many things that are happening today.

Only those without salvation flinch with fear
Like you are doing now.

Deep down in you, you know that you are telling lies. Even deep down in you, you don't believe in yahweh as the creator of the world. Just say it out and let the devil(yahweh) be ashamed. cheesy
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by OtemAtum: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Josephnice:

The bible said, it is not what a man ate that defiles his body but what comes out of his mouth. Let not ur mind trouble you over things that are not real
I thought the bolded archaic philosophy of the ignorant bible has already been addressed. Read it here.

Doctufos: Anoni 3:4-8

4. And anoni said, but about a little bit more than two thousand years ago, in the days of Niklas of Grecon and Arod, a homo-god named Faulkin(Yeshua) arose and said that it does not matter whatever a homo eats. And he also said that it does not matter whether a homo washes his hands to eat or not. What shall you say to this, O Otem?
5. And Otem said, the people of Niklas have already spoken against such shallow philosophy back in those days, so I shall have only a little thing to add to it;
6. Now hear, for that which Faulkin(Yeshua) said was a great deal of ignorance. For in his own narrow conception of the origin of diseases and sicknesses did he say so. For he thought that all defilement and illnesses are caused by demons rather than the things which we eat.[/b]
7. But the coming of many great physicians after him have made his philosophy a shadow. For the philosophies of Faulkin whom they called Zeusus Krista have no values in themselves, being made to look stupid to the wise. But the power of human population and the majority is what give them the little light they enjoy up till these days.
8. But I have come to turn those philosophies to soot and bring the philosophy of truth upon the world.

So be careful of what you eat or drink @ poster. Thanks. However, this 666 matter by the OP is just to scare the sheeple as usual. The people of year 2500 shall have many things to laugh about cheesy
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by felixomor: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:

Deep down in you, you know that you are telling lies. Even deep down in you, you don't believe in yahweh as the creator of the world. Just say it out and let the devil(yahweh) be ashamed. cheesy
Deep down in you,
You know you are scared.....

That is why threads like this give u fever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by bennyann: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2017
jonbellion:
shay you can see what your brother is doing eh angry
If reasonable people start talking you people would start foaming at the mouth

Which of my brothers and what is he doing to you?

Is he frightening you? grin
wink
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by NoWorries7(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
finalboss:

For the earth is the LORDS, and the fullness thereof...
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
1 Timothy:4:4-5
To him that is pure, everything is pure.
To him that is defiled, everything is defiled.
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by platinumphotos: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2017
I believe this drink is demonic sha... But it's not 666. Drinking it can not give you the sign of the beast, but it can manipulate one's spiritual mind negatively. But once your spirit is against it, don't take it next time.
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by bennyann: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2017
platinumphotos:
I believe this drink is demonic sha... But it's not 666. Drinking it can not give you the sign of the beast, but it can manipulate one's spiritual mind negatively. But once your spirit is against it, don't take it next time.

Good one.

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by jonbellion(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
bennyann:

Which of my brothers and what is he doing to you?

Is he frightening you? grin
wink
your brother in Christ na
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by finalboss(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
platinumphotos:

yea.. no one took it yesterday.. my spirit against it sha

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
finalboss:

but, why would you buy this and drink in the first place.

2. Are you a devout christian?

3. Guts like that are devilish, after your friend warned you.

4. You knew the truth, yet you dared and drank it, why are you so panicky now?

My ADVICE is for you to go aand fast before the Lord!
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Josephnice: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:
I thought the bolded archaic philosophy of the ignorant bible has already been addressed. Read it here.

So be careful of what you eat or drink @ poster. Thanks. However, this 666 matter by the OP is just to scare the sheeple as usual. The people of year 2500 shall have many things to laugh about cheesy
The more I tried to phantom the goal of your message the more contracditory views I had. Which of the books do you extract the text?
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by OtemAtum: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Josephnice:

The more I tried to phantom the goal of your message the more contracditory views I had. Which of the books do you extract the text?
From the Doctufos of truth.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by Wilgrea7(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
congratulations OP... you've successfully received the mark of the Antichrist.. and there's no going back.. please kindly contact our agents to arrange for your spot in the lake of fire for buying a drink.. warm regards(as warm as possible).. wish you a safe trip to hell
Re: I Bought This Drink Today With 666 On It by finalboss(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wilgrea7:
congratulations OP... you've successfully received the mark of the Antichrist.. and there's no going back.. please kindly contact our agents to arrange for your spot in the lake of fire for buying a drink.. warm regards(as warm as possible).. wish you a safe trip to hell

rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agnostic Taylor Benge Who Survived Las Vegas Shooting Gives His Life To Christ / King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America / What Killed Pastor Dare Adeboye (COVID 19)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.