Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife (16154 Views)

EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library / EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen / EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2017
mokaflex:
Bayesla state I'm not surprised. Walking in the footsteps of the hero that had no shoes.

There are civil servants and civil servants wives across Nigeria that are like the Habus.....and many of them are coming up.
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by godunia(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigerian women and corruption na 5&6. Chai
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by ugosonics: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2017
Ok
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by olowobaba10: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2017
WHY IS THIS SO CALLED EFCC ATTACKING PEOPLE OF ONE PARTICULAR RELIGION WHILE TURNING BLIND EYES ON THE OTHER,WHO ARE THEY REALLY WORKING FOR ?

Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2017
godunia:
Nigerian women and corruption na 5&6. Chai

Nope,, husband is the brains of the whole op.

Many corrupt civil servants don't save their loots under their own name....that would put the EFCC, ICPC and CCB right on their trail.

Instead...keep it in your son's, daughter's, relative, hosuegirl's name.....
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2017
olowobaba10:
WHY IS THIS SO CALLED EFCC ATTACKING PEOPLE OF ONE PARTICULAR RELIGION WHILE TURNING BLIND EYES ON THE OTHER,WHO ARE THEY REALLY WORKING FOR ?

One thing one Christian preacher I like so much said....when you allow devil few inches....him go take one mile.

I know it seems like they go for Chrsitians....but as Chrsitians we must remember that our job is to be representatives of Christ wherever we are...and once we allow devil room in our lives....devil will play with us...then lead us down the path of destruction.

Better to be a Christian like one Nigerian public servant, who on retirement asked govt to investigate him.....and they did...and found zero corruption
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
An average Nigerian is a THIEF!!!

Your a thief ? grin
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by authority2006(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2017
AYOUNG:

I keep wondering where the so called funds recoverd by our amicable efcc goes to
All we hear from the media is Efcc recovers 30 billion from a former Governor.and yet you will still hear Nigeria is soliciting for funds from China and world Bank...
you don't read news enough, apparently. we've been told that recovered loots will be used to fund part of this year's budget. or, may be you read it but didn't believe.
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by Agimor(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Civil servant will accuse the politicians of being corrupt vice versa. But we all know that the biggest corruption ever is been committed by the politicians.
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by davillian(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
These are the kind of people that should stone
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by plainmirror(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:
If not for Buhari, how would we have known all these sham

With all these revelations how has it improved the nations Per-capita income
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by EvilMetahuman: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:
If not for Buhari, how would we have known all these sham
now that you know, what next?
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by petbam: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2017
How do u know that the money is proceed of corruption? So as a civil servant that is very hard working and I started my business with 1m 15 years ago, so I can't get up to 300m in bank account. Ex president Obama recently bought a house worth 400,000 dollars that is about 1.4 billion naira, if this things happen in Nigeria a lot of people will criticizing him no wonder Efcc were unable to win cases in court.
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by AYOUNG(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2017
authority2006:

you don't read news enough, apparently. we've been told that recovered loots will be used to fund part of this year's budget. or, may be you read it but didn't believe.

Really??
And you believe the poo coming from the news been spread out shocked.
That it will be used to finance the hiked budget ..
Smh undecided
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by edeXede: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2017
They should leave them alone.. This Efcc never learn. Very soon, the couple will start suing them again embarassed
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by jantavanta(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Now you see what contributes to our collective science & technology retardation. Individually, we have the brains but give some of them the opportunity to get to the top.....
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by bodmas119(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2017
foolish organization why dem no traced Evans account all this while.....
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by arcane0(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Flyingngel:
AYOUNG post:
I keep wondering where the so called funds recoverd by our amicable efcc goes to
All we hear from the media is Efcc recovers 30 billion from a former Governor.and yet you will still hear Nigeria is soliciting for funds from China and world Bank...

Bros, i weak seriously; sometimes i wonder if the so call monies are ''ghost''.

AYOUNG:

Who knows, maybe the funds are truly ghost and get to disappeared to their owners cheesy

yeah and it is only one person
lemme first go and faint

Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by Olutayo89(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2017
Flyingngel:
Seriously, the level of corruption in Nigeria is something else. But i think EFCC shld stop all this media trial. Get to work and gather enough evidence before coming online.
sound ke? see rough play angry
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by aviazuva: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2017
AYOUNG:

All recovered monies are marked as exhibits and deposited with the CBN
None is spent until court okays it after cases concerning such is dealt with by the courts.
Its is a great offence to spend exhibit money even by government until court gives the all clear approval.

why? the suspect is still innocent until proved guilty

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by joenor(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2017
It's a wah. that such amount.. I hope she has claim for that money and she got it. Bayelsa Ppl lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by lailo: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2017
Flyingngel:
Seriously, the level of corruption in Nigeria is something else. But i think EFCC shld stop all this media trial. Get to work and gather enough evidence before coming online.
"shouting on top of my VOICE"..........u guys should get d fukk------what kind of evidence again u always talking about?a picture or video of when d money is being exchanged?a discovery and allegation have been made,is it not left for the accused to prove it earned d money legitimately and d court to do d needful.If the court becomes compromised and free them,how is that EFCC's failure to establish and prove a case?Which work u want them to get to again,u think say na beans to discover all those lootings......
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by akilo1: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
blame good luck
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by enomakos(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2017
free2ryhme:
Between civil Servants, politicians, military and contractors who is the worst devil in Nigeria?
the civil servants are the worse
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by lonelydora: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
And again I say, Civil servants and Bankers are more corrupt than politicians.
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by Flyingngel(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2017
lailo post:
"shouting on top of my VOICE"..........u guys should get d fukk------what kind of evidence again u always talking about?a picture or video of when d money is being exchanged?a discovery and allegation have been made,is it not left for the accused to prove it earned d money legitimately and d court to do d needful.If the court becomes compromised and free them,how is that EFCC's failure to establish and prove a case?Which work u want them to get to again,u think say na beans to discover all those lootings......

U mean get a Bleep? Guy may b u r not exposed. Guy the burden is on Efcc to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accused is actually corrupt.

U expect the Judges to sent the accused to jail when Efcc have not prove their cases convincingly?

Is this how corruption cases are handle in develop countries?

It is less than beans to discover any loot. If they cannot do what the institution was set up for, they they stop being EFCC.
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by mechanics(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2017
hmmmm corruption everywhere, despite her fat salary, she still decided to corrupt herself, thinking she won't be caught.
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by authority2006(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2017
AYOUNG:

Really??
And you believe the poo coming from the news been spread out shocked.
That it will be used to finance the hiked budget ..
Smh undecided
So, you actually read it as well but just didn't believe? but why still asking question like you never read it?
They recovered it and they are in the best position to use it the way they deem it fit. What choice do I have than to believe them?
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by oloyede90(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2017
AYOUNG:

and when your senators refuse to sit and pass the bill that the recovered funds in the treasury should be spent nko? buhari has asked them to sit and pass d bill. but they too are looking foe way to re steal the money
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by oloyede90(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2017
AYOUNG:

your senators refused to pass the bill that the recovered funds should be spent
Re: EFCC Traces N603m To Civil Servant’s Wife by donqx: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2017
I'm sure politicians will be involved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Buhari To Prosecute Lawmakers Over Alleged Stealing Of N481bn...... / Buhari Signs The 2018 Appropriation Bill Into Law / Army Announces Date For Alex Badeh's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.