Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) (38618 Views)

Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Were Unhurt After Killing About 6 People In Abuja / 350ft Tall Artificial Waterfall On The Outside Of A Skyscraper In China(Photos) / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2017
He's not that tall, Chinese people are short.

1 Like

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
Are Chinese tall?
Show me one Nigerian that is shorter than any Chinese...
El Rufai

1 Like

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Omuka: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
raker300:
You've got to love the igbos

Height, looks, money and brains....this dude got it all
you have got to love igbos with drug peddling, kidnapping, ritual and sort of evil acts.

1 Like

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Yuji:

Suo ya nu kanyi nu! Idiotic afonja! Stop disgracing yourself abeg. Anumanu di ka gi,ikwikwi,anuofia,ezi,nshiko,nzuzu dakwaa na-elu gi nga ahu. grin
See finishing oh! Chai! grin cheesy
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by jashar(f): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2017
Some people are so dumb, all they see is tribe... How do you expect to get far in life?
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Those Chinese precisely Asian are pretty short.
Anyway thank God those obes are not Racist because hardly will you see Asians kidding with black Man.

I am almost of same height with that dude though.

1 Like

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by chineselink: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2017
I know those Chinese. Jewelry dealers, I used to buy from them when I lived and export from Guangzhou to Lagos.
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Those Chinese no dey get height at all. His colleagues are just short pipo. But dat lady on a stool, even with her heel yet she still no reach the dude, but dat guy huge o
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2017
dis 1 na wetin

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by ysyowel(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2017
cool grin embarassed as tall as me
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Justpassingby45(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

D way nd manner u guys do take dis tribal ish ehn....its annoying
So it's only an igbo man dat is tall, cute nd brilliant
Btw am an igbo guy....so don't stress ur self quoting me wink

Please stop this your "am an Igbo guy " cos we all know you are not
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Victornezzar: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Justpassingby45:

Please stop this your "am an Igbo guy " cos we all know you are not
Will u shut up
I can never be tribalistic dan most of u here
Cos am not supporting evil.....ur labelling me an afonja
Aren't u ashamed of wat u just said
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by DjQris(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
OGIDI INWELE
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by zoeA: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
that man behind eh? na badt guy
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Goldfaze1: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
we call his type above hause
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
These shortish albions from Chinko nation go dey queue up to sample ma nigga's andy rodick both night and day, real life and in dream world.

Enjoy your short engines, ma guy.
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
raker300:
You've got to love the igbos

Height, looks, money, drugs, b-factory, shest beating and brains....this dude got it all
otuochaa oo!
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
The Chinese are not actually as short as we assume dem to be... They just have short legs.

The average height for Chinese men is actually 5 foot 7 in some states.

Jackie Chan may look short but even at age 63, he's still around 5 foot 8⅛. He was 5'10 years ago as a young man.
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by salam1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
yea. Tallness is your priority when yall President is drinking your funds like champagne with his jet that would remain stagnant for 2 more years. Tallness?. Yes
TO ALL MISCHIEF MAKERS!!!
I was thinking I was the only one who had same thoughts, I was simply waiting for an official statement before debating it.

"...Tell me one country in the world where the aircraft which conveys it's president to any country makes a detour back home?. When j. F Kennedy travelled to Kyoto Japan and had an attack which kept him in Japan for weeks to undergo surgery on emergency, Air Force 1 never made a detour back to base...

...When abdulbuteflika of Algeria spent almost 6months recuperating in France, the presidential jet never made a detour back to Algiers. When the late Hugo Chavez of Venezuela spent almost 3 months in Cuba for surgery and recuperation in Havana, the jet never made a detour back to base...

...When the late Mobutu seseko of the then Zaire was on medical vacation in Paris France, the jet never made a detour back to Kinshasa. No country across the globe will ever get their commander in chief to any foreign country and ask the pilot of the jet to make a detour back to base no matter the number of days the president stays in that country. The coat of arm, seal of a country's president and other paraphernalia of office will be with him until his last breath or until he finishes his term of office..."
I know you're missing him...Baba will soon be back.
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
salam1:
I was thinking I was the only one who had same thoughts, I was simply waiting for an official statement before debating it.

"...Tell me one country in the world where the aircraft which conveys it's president to any country makes a detour back home?. When j. F Kennedy travelled to Kyoto Japan and had an attack which kept him in Japan for weeks to undergo surgery on emergency, Air Force 1 never made a detour back to base...

...When abdulbuteflika of Algeria spent almost 6months recuperating in France, the presidential jet never made a detour back to Algiers. When the late Hugo Chavez of Venezuela spent almost 3 months in Cuba for surgery and recuperation in Havana, the jet never made a detour back to base...

...When the late Mobutu seseko of the then Zaire was on medical vacation in Paris France, the jet never made a detour back to Kinshasa. No country across the globe will ever get their commander in chief to any foreign country and ask the pilot of the jet to make a detour back to base no matter the number of days the president stays in that country. The coat of arm, seal of a country's president and other paraphernalia of office will be with him until his last breath or until he finishes his term of office..."
i know you're missing him...Baba will soon be back.
first of all, I am not nigerian. I can't miss someone who doesn't affect my life. You keep supporting stupidity when your country is just a third world country and the politicians keep playing a really fast on you all. Electing an almost dead man in power, refusing to tell you how much is wasted for his jet while sick so they'd use the opportunity to steal and now imposing compulsory tax on all citizens. Lol. Doesn't concern me tho.
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by salam1(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2017
jamarifox:
first of all, I am not nigerian. I can't miss someone who doesn't affect my life. You keep supporting stupidity when your country is just a third world country and the politicians keep playing a really fast on you all. Electing an almost dead man in power, refusing to tell you how much is wasted for his jet while sick so they'd use the opportunity to steal and now imposing compulsory tax on all citizens. Lol. Doesn't concern me tho.
since it doesn't concerns u y not mind ur business I believe ur country has his own problems?
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2017
salam1:
since it doesn't concerns u y not mind ur business I believe ur country has his own problems?
it doesn't brah. It doesnt
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by salam1(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2017
jamarifox:
it doesn't brah. It doesnt
r u okay?
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Now they have to climb stool to match the guy's height what sort of people are this Chinese sef
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2017
salam1:

I know you're missing him...Baba will soon be back.
islamic fool. You fùcking scum of earth
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yuji:

Ibu ezigbote onye ara! Za m na asusu anyi ka anyi n'ile mara onye ibu. Egbe eligwe gbagbuo gi ma owuru na iwu ha onye otu anyi. I here metu kwanu gi!

Biko Mechionu gi.

O wu ndi otu gi na-enye anyi afa ojoo

Such behaviour does not help us at all
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by salam1(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2017
Durentt:
by their fruit we shall know dem. Dere is nothing u will do about Islam so kull down or u end up uselessly causing unnecessary bp to urself
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by salam1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Durentt:
stupid Christians killing each other and blaming it on others u thought daz how how u will succeed nmba work harder
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
salam1:
stupid Christians killing each other and blaming it on others u thought daz how how u will succeed nmba work harder
and yoù had to quote me twice?
Eyah. E pain am. Hurluberlu
Alakuba idiot. Buhari asslicka
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by salam1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Durentt:
and yoù had to quote me twice?
Eyah. E pain am. Hurluberlu
Alakuba idiot. Buhari asslicka
jet put it at d back of ur mind ur plans will fail. U haven't bin granted freedom yet and u r dere killing each other ibpity una wella

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.