Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy (28944 Views)

Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) / Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by deolu2000(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Let me come and be going before some thinks i am here to check name.
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Decryptor(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
See how afonjas on nairaland masturbate over any thread where Igbos are mentioned while they are quiet after arewa small boys said they would deal with them. Twaaaaa!!
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by obinnaobaino: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
EmagNig:

The police are looking for a 31-year-old Nigerian man identified as Ebiziem Ifeanyi Stephen to assist in investigations into the death of a five-year-old boy last Thursday, June 22.

Brickfields OCPD Asst Comm Ruslan Khalid said that the police brought in the deceased's mother, Nurfathiehah Ahmad Rokmar, 28, on June 23.

"She was picked up by the police in Bayan Baru, Penang and will be remanded until June 30," he said in a press conference at the district police headquarters today, Thursday, June 29, adding that they may seek an extension.

CP Ruslan said that Ebeziem (pictured), is Nurfathiehah's boyfriend and is believed to be still in the country.

ACP Ruslan urged the public to contact the Brickfields police at 03-9051 6222 if they have any information on Stephen's whereabouts.

"We believe we can solve the case soon with his assistance," he said.

On June 22, the five-year-old boy died in Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL) after falling into a coma.

His parents could not be found after they admitted him at a private hospital in Cheras on June 20, which later transferred the boy to HKL.

It was reported that the father is a foreigner, and both parents have a history of drug use.

His cause of death has been classified by the police as "head injuries due to blunt force trauma".

The case is being investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-HeDoglL1bTQ/WVXkaF-Y1lI/AAAAAAAMvSw/Milp1DDmX78tKdlLn9jVhqrFXvvwO_ThgCLcBGAs/s400/1a.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-3zVFJGCAihE/WVXkbKqgFlI/AAAAAAAMvS0/LItttgUqEIEqnbxb4_K807eVGikM5xXegCLcBGAs/s400/1b.png.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-xqtpSobyVc0/WVXkby9tZBI/AAAAAAAMvTA/a65TSLDCrv0_2Vh0uzUsfDstqYkQu2mmwCLcBGAs/s400/1d.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-wanted-in-malaysia-for.html

lalasticlala

just passing..just passing..
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by LecciGucci: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Too bad they keep spoiling the name of the country.. nawa
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by youbadar: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Kworopshun: 3:51am On Jul 01, 2017
IGBOS! This tribe! If I curse them now I will get banned! Tuehh
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by chibuzorAbia: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Kworopshun:
IGBOS! This tribe! If I curse them now I will get banned! Tuehh

Curse them jare, nothing do you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill Policeman In Katsina An Hour After Resuming Duty. Graphic Pic / Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later / 51-Year-Old Female Banker Jailed For Fraud In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.