Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] (25775 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigerian actress, Bimbo Akintola on a movie location in Ibadan found an amazing road that couldn't even pass for a street and had to share with her followers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ses62HGcyA

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Papiikush: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Ibadan has always been a poor state.

Been like that since creation grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by ExpensiveG: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked .....

wetin una get to talk about dis matter. Since wen dem born me Ibadan roads na no go area for Federal Government.
grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Teewhy2: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
A city without Brown roof , poor drainage and inaccessible road is that one an ibadan city.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
but seriously instead of Bimbo abi baboon to cry over her failed life
to cry over her inability to produce children
to cry over her inability to get a husband because word on the street is even a mad man won't marry her
to cry over the fact that her acting career is dying
to cry over the fact that she's old and faded. she's a wasted sperm Now

she's crying over the fact roads are bad

ROAD!!!! Afonjas sha

this is what we call misplaced priority
sit down and fix your life baboon looking bimbo

5 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by bewla(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
ok
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by bewla(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
book
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Abalado(f): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
who is she,,, mmtttssw....

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2017

Hahaha later some morons go dey take say Oyo get Empire cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin FRUAD!

JUST IMAGINE WAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN S/S STOP DONATING CRUDE OIL cheesy grin grin grin!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by joeprince23(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
the way some SW folks always paint ibadan you would think that ibadan road will be comparable to calabar and enugu... which are by the way the best cities in southern nigeria in terms of roads and estatics

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by skywill(f): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Not sure how true this is, but history says the reason why Ibadan can never boom economically is because the founders of Ibadan sacrificed a hunchback (abuke) to cleanse the land or bring goodluck. The hunchback then placed a curse on Ibadanland. Please my Ibadan people, I fear your sharp razor mouth oh. I take God beg you, dont insult me oooo cheesy I apologise in advance if you are offended..abeg..

Meanwhile, please visit this thread for the best training in Affiliate Marketing on NL..

https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class

cc: @bobowaja
cc: @clickbnkgod

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by whizzyleejr(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thanks bimbo, even the ones they said are good are full of potholes...governor do something o
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Flatinoes will soon come here and start masturbating about this now

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Ermacc: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
we like it the way it is

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Drabrah(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
My crush b4b4
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abalado:
who is she,,, mmtttssw....

Go and watch African Magic

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by TheAngry1: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nigeria is the world's best case study for a failed state! A Governor spends 8 years in office with absolutely NOTHING to show except a bloated public service, unnecessary PAs and senseless projects. I loathe Nnamdi Kanu, I think he is a degenerate...but even if what he achieves with his Biafra movement is national rebirth and restructuring, then he would have gone down as a hero. This country is messed up!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by ziego(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by emi14: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ibadan? I taught Ibadan is Yorubaland? Complaining like others.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by nnokwa042(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ibadan Chicago of Nigeria after Lagos London of Naija make una take

10 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by AntiWailer: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
ExpensiveG:

wetin una get to talk about dis matter. Since wen dem born me Ibadan roads na no go area for Federal Government.
grin

eediot.

Is this a road or a street ?

Everything must be about tribalism. Illiterate.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by MadCow1: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Did she only just regain her sight or what?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by FKO81(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
UN-Habitat projected Ibadan to be 93% slums city soon cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by redsun(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jungle . But for whiteman,what really could have been black man's faith?

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by davodyguy: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
ExpensiveG:

grin

What wrong with you?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Blezzzed(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
This one wey enter FP sharp sharp so, I'm not understanding ooo
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Kakamorufu(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
na so i see am when I enter Ibadan too o oo

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:
but seriously instead of Bimbo and baboon to cry over her failed life
to cry over her inability to get a husband because word on the street is even a mad man won't marry her
Bt serz.. Why so much hate for your fellow woman.... How do you live with so much hatred?? undecided

ROAD!!!! Afonjas sha

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Benekruku(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2017

That is why I always say Okro soup is more of a better soup than Ogbono soup in all ramifications!

Okro soup is more delicious, nutritive and sumptuous

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by MrDandy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Only in Ibadan cows board planes

6 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:
but seriously instead of Bimbo and baboon to cry over her failed life
Bt serz.. Why so much hate for your fellow woman.... How do you live with so much hatred?? undecided

ROAD!!!! Afonjas sha

Bt serz why so much hatred?? How do you live with so much hatred?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Wows In Ankara Shorts / A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike / Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.