Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75300 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Caringfather: 9:50pm On May 02, 2020
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?

610 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by dingbang(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2020
Yes you did wrong in the mindset of a typical Nigerian woman who thinks buying stuff for your niece is termed as sleeping with her. Very off-track thinking set of people.

I'm tired please.

813 Likes 53 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ningen(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2020
You did nothing wrong.

Actually, you should be pissed off by your wife's insinuation. She's painting you as a paedophile,
a molester and an adulterer. That's so wrong.

If that's the image she has of you, it's so arggg!
You have to fix that!

You can't be this lighthearted. No.
Bro your reputation is on the line here, WTF.

1038 Likes 70 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Sinerman: 9:56pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ishilove: 9:56pm On May 02, 2020
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef

494 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by NextD18: 9:57pm On May 02, 2020
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

381 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by faithfull18(f): 9:58pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ernezee(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2020
you funny ooo
where you expecting her to be happy with you or you where expecting her to shower you with kiss for buying under wears for her niece

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ogorchimeizie(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by MJBOLT: 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
the average nigerian woman is wicked to another woman's child,what about the girl's parents?

325 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by teresafaith: 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
The hustle for frontpage is real o cheesy cheesy

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by chatinent: 10:11pm On May 02, 2020
It's preferrable to give her the money: it's a little suspicious bro. How did you know the sizes ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Caringfather: 10:14pm On May 02, 2020
And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

She was with me and my children were there too. She chooses her under wears for herself and I paid for it.

482 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Caringfather: 10:16pm On May 02, 2020
dingbang:
Yes you did wrong in the mindset of a typical Nigerian woman who thinks buying stuff for your niece is termed as sleeping with her. Very off-track thinking set of people.

But then again, you should have given your wife the money to buy the bras herself for your niece.

Use your head when dealing with women.
Thanks bro I have given the money before and she had spent it on something else . Nothing for the girl

246 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Caringfather: 10:16pm On May 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef
Thanks

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by emeijeh(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2020
Jeez!
Where have I been?
11 year old girls now wear bras?

DAMN!!!

Caringfather:
Good evening all
I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us she is 15. I buys my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ibkayee(f): 10:17pm On May 02, 2020
Sounds like your wife dislikes her niece for whatever reason and is exaggerating this situation as an excuse. There are probably more appropriate /less awkward ways to get the underwear for her but I don't think it's as big a deal as she's making it

By the way, accusing you of sleeping with her is also a very sick and serious accusation, you don't sound as 'outraged' about that particular point as I'd expect...maybe I'm not reading your tone correctly, if so, that's my bad

I dunno, there's either something she knows about the two of you that we don't know...or there's nothing going on and she's just being weird and difficult

She definitely doesn't like the niece and is singling her out though

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Olalan(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2020
Thou you have good intentions you'll have to be a bit careful in your reations with your wife niece.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by dingbang(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2020
Caringfather:

Thanks bro I have given the money before and she had spent it on something else . Nothing for the girl
you didn't make sure she bought it. Like query her or something.. Shout on her and she go get sense

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by dingbang(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2020
emeijeh:
Jeez!
Where have I been?
11 year old girls now wear bras?

DAMN!!!

sense is important bro. Read in between lines, the girl is 15years

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by BuhariNaWah: 10:23pm On May 02, 2020
dingbang:
you didn't make sure she bought it. Like query her or something.. Shout on her and she go get sense
Unmarried guy spotted

171 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Donald3d(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by emeijeh(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2020
dingbang:
sense is important bro. Read in between lines, the girl is 15years
Read the Op's quoted paragraph and read my post, this time, slowly
It seems Twitter dark mode is brighter than yours

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 02, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all
I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us she is 15. I buys my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and wear out , I have given her the money to buys new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church ,our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time , I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seems to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece . She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buys under wears for her . She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true , I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife , there’s plenty women around me , no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece , I have daughters , sisters and nieces what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry. Please be honest with me was my decision wrong ?
Don't mind your wife she got no shame...shouldn't she be the one pettying her niece.

29 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 02, 2020
You did the right thing to buy her niece new clothes and underwears after two years, plus you also bought for your own kids. Don't let her accusation deter you from being good to the girl again. You're a good man and you've done nothing wrong.

299 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by gfon(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2020
dingbang:

But then again, you should have given your wife the money to buy the bras herself for your niece.

didn't you read the part that he said he has been giving his wife money to get the gurl some ware but she didn't

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Oksman(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2020
dingbang:

Read and comprehend before commenting.
Tnx.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2020
Women wicked sha

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by HarunaWest(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and wear out , I have given her the money to buys new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church ,our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time , I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seems to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece . She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buys under wears for her . She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true , I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife , there’s plenty women around me , no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece , I have daughters , sisters and nieces what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry. Please be honest with me was my decision wrong ?
Your wife accused you wrongly and you stood there speaking English. I will daze her immediately for factory reset what nonsense.. angry..or her to accuse you like that, that is a symptom of her emerging rudeness and nagging angry. You have to nip it in the bud before situation escalates.
First of all, send her niece packing immediately. angrySome Naija mother's are so wicked and mean to relative kids. Am yet to find a woman like my mum though, she took care of my step siblings and cousins even more than we her biological children.

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by tbtosine(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2020
emeijeh:

Read the Op's quoted paragraph and read my post, this time, slowly
Seems Twitter dark mode is brighter than yours

hmmmmm... Lol. This ur award on nairaland fit u i swear. With this ur big mouthed lips of urs.

Haba ! Why no talk ham finish say the guy dey blind or dumb.

I dont like it make person dey use styl dey insult others.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by emeijeh(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2020
tbtosine:

hmmmmm... Lol. This ur award on nairaland fit u i swear. With this ur big mouthed lips of urs.

Haba ! Why no talk ham finish say the guy dey blind or dumb.

I dont like it make person dey use styl dey insult others.
Now u dey call am "dingbat"
Guy why na?! grin

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Plut01: 11:02pm On May 02, 2020
It is time to take total control of your house Mr.
There should not be any reason whatsoever not to make sure your wife purchases what you gave her money for. I will blame you on that because it shows you are too nice and probably easily controlled by your wife.
You are a man, act like one.

To the issue of buying pant, your wife is insecured and she is displaying by hating her niece. There is nothing bad in what you did considering that you once gave your wife money to buy same pant and bra without buying it.
Talk to her like a man and make her understand, next time you give her money to do things like that, she should not fail to get it else.

Also, you've got to be nice and make your children understand the importance of being nice to people before your wife corrupt their minds.

172 Likes 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.