Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed (3973 Views)

NYSC Officially Announces 2019 Batch C Stream 1 Camping Date / President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by Emmyloaded: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2017
NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date - As you can see, most of the NYSC batch A stream II are tired of staying at home. So many are prepard and can't wait to hear that NYSC has released a date for camping.

But you need this article to know the main reasons why there are delay in announcing the date for the NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II orientation camp.

The Reasons Why there is No official Date yet for NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II orientation camp is a list of some factors which might have been the cause of the delay in announcing the official date for camping.

Everyday, we receive numerous mails, comments, calls and text messages from prospective corp members.

Messages like:

1. NYSC should be scrapped!
2. NYSC has outlived its relevance!
3. I hate this country!
4. We are tired of waiting!
5. What is the Next Step?
6. Do we still have hope?
7. What is the way forward?

It’s a normal thing and we really appreciate you for expressing yourselves.

Some corpers has also made some calls to the Director General, some state coordinators, LIs and several officials seeking to know the official date for the 2017 NYSC orientation camp.

The only answers they get back is that they are still making preparation and that NYSC will announce the date for NYSC 2017 Batch A stream II Orientation camp very soon.

So for now, there is no official date for NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II NYSC orientation camp…

Wait, don’t leave yet read the reasons why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II orientation camp has not been announced.

Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date is Delayed

1. Logistics Reasons

One of the 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date is Delayed might be because of logistics.
Gone are those days, when there are no Batch B or Batch C or Stream I & II. All qualified graduates were mobilized once to serve their father land. However, as population increases, numbers of accredited Higher Institutions grows. The facilities at various orientation camps across Nigeria can no longer hold the populations, then the need for Batches and streams arose.

During the just concluded Stream I orientation camp, several Corp members slept outside at Lagos Camp. Imagine if there are no streams, the 3 weeks will be unbearable because each camp will be over crowded, uncontrollable and filled with sufferings.
NYSC might be delaying the date to make you guys comfortable.

2. Lack Of Fund

Another possible reason might be lack of fund. Money runs everything. I am not really good at mathematics, but let me show you a little calculation.

The NYSC scheme mobilized around 300, 000 Prospective corp members this year. To remind you, 2016 Batch B Stream I & II are still on ground. Let us assume that 2016 Batch B Stream I and II are 200, 000 Corp members (a rough idea) and NYSC is paying them 20, 800 every months. You say its 19, 800? NYSC pays 20k, the banks will remove 200 from each person’s making 19, 800

200, 000 x 20, 000 = 4 000 000 000 (#4 Billion) every month. Now calculate it for 11 months and drop the answer in the comment below. That’s just for Batch Stream I & II.

Wait….. I know the country is capable, that’s why the programme existed. I know our leaders have more money than NYSC can ever spend, I know Billions of naira every months for Graduates is not too much for the country to handle and I know that Nigeria is very rich.

3. Better Preparation

On June 12 2017, Hoodlums Attack NYSC Camp In Niger, Cart Away Valuables. Which was really a shame on the NYSC body. An orientation camp that is well guarded by highly professionally trained armed Nigerian Soldiers could easily be broken by mattress and hungry thieves is really very funny.

However, it was later made clear that it happened because the camp in question is not a Permanent orientation camp. Am sure such would never happen in a permanent orientation camp. Nobody will be happy to serve his/her father land scared. The NYSC might want to prepare very well for several contingencies.

4. Request For More Personnel

The bigger the numbers of Prospective corp members, the bigger the quantities of officials and personnel to handle and controls things. I guess NYSC needs more hands to create orderliness.

5. NYSC Approval Board

There is a board for approval of things. Although NYSC is under the Military force of Nigeria and you know in Military, order is the order of the day. However, there is a committee that needed to approve a date. The committee might be delaying the approval for any of those reasons above or more.

6. The President is sick

This cannot be one of the 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date is Delayed orientation camp. In fact, this would be the dumbest reason ever for anything to be cancel, you think..
Remember this is Nigeria, when our Father, the president is sick, then the country is ……….

7. Fasting

I just added this. The Muslim fasting is through already. So if this is the reason why the 2017 Batch A stream II has been delayed, then we should get the date very soon.

To The NYSC, I will say delay is dangerous, an idle hand is the devil workshop. Please let our people go.

To The Prospective Corp Members, I will say please give a little more calm. You will go for NYSC very soon. Many officials will dance ‘koko below’ if NYSC is scrapped. So relax and calm down, the system is still very up and running.

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by ellagabs(f): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2017
mtchew... rubish
Re: See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by themonk(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Emmyloaded:
NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date - As you can see, most of the NYSC batch A stream II are tired of staying at home. So many are prepard and can't wait to hear that NYSC has released a date for camping.

But you need this article to know the main reasons why there are delay in announcing the date for the NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II orientation camp.

The Reasons Why there is No official Date yet for NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II orientation camp is a list of some factors which might have been the cause of the delay in announcing the official date for camping.

Everyday, we receive numerous mails, comments, calls and text messages from prospective corp members.

Messages like:

3. I hate this country!

Some corpers has also made some calls to the Director General, some state coordinators, LIs and several officials seeking to know the official date for the 2017 NYSC orientation camp.

The only answers they get back is that they are still making preparation and that NYSC will announce the date for NYSC 2017 Batch A stream II Orientation camp very soon.

So for now, there is no official date for NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II NYSC orientation camp…

Wait, don’t leave yet read the reasons why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II orientation camp has not been announced.

1. Logistics Reasons

One of the 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date is Delayed might be because of logistics.
Gone are those days, when there are no Batch B or Batch C or Stream I & II. All qualified graduates were mobilized once to serve their father land. However, as population increases, numbers of accredited Higher Institutions grows. The facilities at various orientation camps across Nigeria can no longer hold the populations, then the need for Batches and streams arose.

During the just concluded Stream I orientation camp, several Corp members slept outside at Lagos Camp. Imagine if there are no streams, the 3 weeks will be unbearable because each camp will be over crowded, uncontrollable and filled with sufferings.

2. Lack Of Fund

Another possible reason might be lack of fund. Money runs everything. I am not really good at mathematics, but let me show you a little calculation.

The NYSC scheme mobilized around 300, 000 Prospective corp members this year. To remind you, 2016 Batch B Stream I & II are still on ground. Let us assume that 2016 Batch B Stream I and II are 200, 000 Corp members (a rough idea) and NYSC is paying them 20, 800 every months. You say its 19, 800? NYSC pays 20k, the banks will remove 200 from each person’s making 19, 800

200, 000 x 20, 000 = 4 000 000 000 (#4 Billion) every month. Now calculate it for 11 months and drop the answer in the comment below. That’s just for Batch Stream I & II.

Wait….. I know the country is capable, that’s why the programme existed. I know our leaders have more money than NYSC can ever spend, I know Billions of naira every months for Graduates is not too much for the country to handle and I know that Nigeria is very rich.

3. Better Preparation

On June 12 2017, Hoodlums Attack NYSC Camp In Niger, Cart Away Valuables. Which was really a shame on the NYSC body. An orientation camp that is well guarded by highly professionally trained armed Nigerian Soldiers could easily be broken by mattress and hungry thieves is really very funny.

However, it was later made clear that it happened because the camp in question is not a Permanent orientation camp. Am sure such would never happen in a permanent orientation camp. Nobody will be happy to serve his/her father land scared. The NYSC might want to prepare very well for several contingencies.

The bigger the numbers of Prospective corp members, the bigger the quantities of officials and personnel to handle and controls things. I guess NYSC needs more hands to create orderliness.

5. NYSC Approval Board

There is a board for approval of things. Although NYSC is under the Military force of Nigeria and you know in Military, order is the order of the day. However, there is a committee that needed to approve a date. The committee might be delaying the approval for any of those reasons above or more.

6. The President is sick

This cannot be one of the 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date is Delayed orientation camp. In fact, this would be the dumbest reason ever for anything to be cancel, you think..
Remember this is Nigeria, when our Father, the president is sick, then the country is ……….

7. Fasting

I just added this. The Muslim fasting is through already. So if this is the reason why the 2017 Batch A stream II has been delayed, then we should get the date very soon.

To The NYSC, I will say delay is dangerous, an idle hand is the devil workshop. Please let our people go.

To The Prospective Corp Members, I will say please give a little more calm. You will go for NYSC very soon. Many officials will dance ‘koko below’ if NYSC is scrapped. So relax and calm down, the system is still very up and running.

More details, visit: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/see-reasons-why-nysc-2017-batch-a-stream-ii-camping-date-is-delayed/

Firstly, these are just only possible reasons and might not even have a hint of the main reason.
secondly, your first reason is just duplicated through out the write-up as other reasons you named.
Thirdly, if you checked last year the space between stream one and stream two for both batches was one month exactly if we are to hinge on that stream two should be in camp by 13th of July so we shouldn't speculate that there is a problem already.
Fourth, this is a nice write-up you have. keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by pleasureosondu(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
If dem like, make dey no call us till next year, I don already dey wear my shirt and nika since. Nonsense. After this time wasting, dem go still give person Adamawa or Borno state. Na dat time I go release the lightening wen I massage since for their head.

3 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by Horlerqoonleyh(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is the reply I got from Dr Joe Abah Director genera bureau of public service reforms
Emmyloaded:

Messages like:

3. I hate this country!

1. Logistics Reasons

2. Lack Of Fund

3. Better Preparation

5. NYSC Approval Board

6. The President is sick

7. Fasting

More details, visit: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/see-reasons-why-nysc-2017-batch-a-stream-ii-camping-date-is-delayed/

Re: See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by opethom(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
TRASH
Re: See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by saintdeby(m): 6:40am On Jul 01, 2017
The reason for d delay is dat nysc is using some schools/colleges for camps such as oyo state camp etc which are still in session but dey will go on holiday by middle of july, after dat camp will start
Re: See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by SirKriz(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
corpersforum cool
Re: See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by abiolasogey(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2017
saintdeby:
The reason for d delay is dat nysc is using some schools/colleges for camps such as oyo state camp etc which are still in session but dey will go on holiday by middle of july, after dat camp will start
middle of July ke? Abi yu want me to swear for yu and nysc ppl ni.. angry
Re: See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by snopzy(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Dear stream ll pcm, this post is meant to pressure NYSC to break it silence over our posting. But we all have a role to play, here is frcn news room number 08033818197 send them message on watsap, sms or even give them a call simply request them to invite or interview the official of NYSC on the subject matter. the more messages they receive the more serious they'll take it. we must force NYSC to talk to us. thank you all as you cooperate.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Do NYSC? / NYSC 2015 / An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.