Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation (1710 Views)

Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. / Robber Who Was Released From Prsion 4days Ago Caught Stealing Again In Bayelsa(p / The Secrets Behind Beauty Pageants Uncovered In The ABS Miss Anambra Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by mezynaija(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
20-year-old Chidinma Okeke and former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke, whose damning video was released on the internet, has made some revelation in a new interview with The Nation.

According to the former beauty queen who was seen in an x-rated video with a lesbian partner, who reportedly also went into hiding due to alleged threat to her life, she never threatened to commit suicide.

Narrating her own side of the story, the former beauty queen said;

“Early last year, the ABS advertised for the Miss Anambra beauty pageant. I heard of it and went to make enquiry.

“My roommate was also interested, but one of the organisers told me to apply. I told them I was not interested but the man insisted that I might win the competition.

“He also promised to give me the form for free if I indicated interest, and he did when I agreed to contest.

“But one Jane told me that before a winner would be declared, there were certain things to be done, including the (s*x) video.

“I consented after some persuasion from the organisers. I later went for the contest at the Marble Arch Hotels in Awka, and I was declared winner with a Kia Rio vehicle as star prize.

“When I went for my car after the contest, the organisers brought out a contract form for me to sign, but I told them I wanted to contact my lawyer to see it. I was not given the opportunity to do so.

“What they kept telling me was that if I insisted on not signing the contract or wanted to contact my lawyer, they would release the video.

“At that point, I became uncomfortable and signed the contract to avoid such embarrassment, and the car was released to me from where it was packed within the premises of ABS.

“From that moment, I became a slave to them. On October 11, 2016, they called me to come and make presentations inside the office of one the organisers. After that, the man excused some people in that room and showed me the video again.

“They told me to drop my car and removed my crown from me. I told them I would take the car as stipulated in the contract. They insisted I should pack it in the premises of (ABS).

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/06/why-my-sx-video-was-released-miss.html

Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by mezynaija(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44 seun
Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by daewoorazer(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Here in d zanga, we don't listen to excuse(s) for failing

Next!
Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by auntysimbiat(f): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
hmmm... u stil dey?
Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
She obviously misses the fame! angry
Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by Oladimejyy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Who cares. She cant erase how her va.gi.na looks like in our mind

Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by yomi007k(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin

Go n be doing sex video jare...u wil hv more money dan ABS.

Atleast vaseline crew wil patronize.
Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by Ermacc: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
I don't know why you decided to refresh your infamous act when the world has already moved on, if what you said is actually true, then you are a dumb faccccvk.

Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by Homeboiy: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
This girl no go let this matter die
Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by slysneh: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hian
Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by anonymuz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Attention seeking from shameful act. Idiota
Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by cruzydal(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nawa oh.. u time af pass . Now it's hushpuppi and phyno
Re: Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation by Rucheen(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Did you do the sex video under gun point? Get away

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Strip Toyota Venza Owner Unclad For Refusing To Bribe Them (Photos) / Video Of Female Secondary School Student Mercilessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate / Embarrassing Moment Someone Was Trapped In A Bank Security Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.