Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Dear Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerian Youths (260 Views)

Dear Nigerian Soldier, Think! / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Youths by favourson(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dear Nigerian Youths,
What really are we doing? Chasing after money? it is not a wrong thing to do. No, as a matter of fact, I encourage us to do so. But I want to draw our attention to the current state of things in our country, come rain come sun, whatever amount of money we earn, Nigeria will remain our country. It is one thing we can not change. So what's the need ignoring it. What's the need getting the money while our country rots. Look at our leaders, they are living the life we young youths aspire to start living, which is 'money first, everything last'.
So far it has not paid us. Long story short, what I am trying to say is, let us aim for a better Nigeria while getting this money. Don't encourage the 'I don't care' attitude towards anything. Anything we ignore will come back to us. Stop crime, whatever success that could come from the crime, is going to be short lived, I assure you.
Building a better Nigeria, starts with us. We really are the leaders of tomorrow, because we know what we have to do. It's left to us to either do it and make Nigeria better, or not do it and our only country rots. let's choose.

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Release Names Of Suspected Looters To Nigerians / Us-based NGO Donates 70,000 Books To Oyo State / NASS Pledges Commitment To Tackling Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.