Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive (38531 Views)

Is It Fire Coming From The Exhaust Of This Toyota Or Not? / 5 Ways Kids Can Get Hurt When Inside A Car / What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
I will get one each for my kids.
Poverty is a bastard.
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by oubi: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
B
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
We need to build for the coming of children.
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Larrykaysail(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
otijah:
This is not meant for kids in Agegunle
Next Topic....
what do you mean?
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
kushma:
Cool Will get for each of my children cool

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by imma2(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Keke inspired
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by aragon4realz(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
this one way them go jam jam scatter smh
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Aragon: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
chillybrandy:
Nice 1. But I don't think Nigerian parent will let their kids drive this except in the confine of their homes.

Not just Nigeria, Also over here in Europe, it's always in the Confines of your home as the Major Roads are not made for these
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by lrdval: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aragon:

Not just Nigeria, Also over here in Europe, it's always in the Confines of your home as the Major Roads are not made for these
kids will always be kid, they know how to open that confined doors and test it on the road, trust ajebo kids
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Aragon: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
lrdval:
kids will always be kid, they know how to open that confined doors and test it on the road, trust ajebo kids

Not at all! Not the Nigerians Roads I saw last year except Magic has happened grin Those roads are Scary even for adults and by the way which Parent would allow their Kids venture to the Roads on their own with these cars? Ajebota kids definitely have people watching them. i mean gateman wont allow that lol
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Dzes: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hannahyoumg:
Ok

Is your data for real
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by mikkypel(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
If its like 100k... Will just buy it.. Off i go.. I know ladies will still fall for it... They love anything that has tyres
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by amjustme2: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
But wait o.

How come people dont read before they reply to posts.?

aragon4realz:
this one way them go jam jam scatter smh

maziuwa:
abeg how is this thing cost?

Papiikush:
How much is it?
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by yinkslinks(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Something around 127k
Papiikush:
How much is it?
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by jackie35(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
autojosh:
Ask any 5 year old boy if they know how to drive.. I bet you, they’ll give you a yes. Toyota is obviously aware of this and it has necessitated the launch of a special driving school, called Camatte.

The Camatte Petta mini car will enable the kids put their driving skills to test on track after learning how to use the throttle, brake, and steering on a simulator.

The kids can personalize the look of their cars, with panel designs, and colorful magnetic decals to make the body look different before they take a drive. After completing the challenge, they will be awarded with their own drivers licence, complete with photos.

This is definitely a publicity stunt which would go a long way to build brand loyalty.

https://autojosh.com/toyota-camatte-petta/

hope it is not up to #20,000,000.00 because .......... EVANS
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by ibkgab001: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
kushma:
Cool
Will get for each of my children cool

They will each buy you real car in JEsus name

When they grow up so is mine too amen

1 Like

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Chuksgeo: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hannahyoumg:
Ok

You again thief
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by lonelydora: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
How much is it? Wanna buy for my kids.
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Tecno66: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bring this one to naija, men go dey take am go work. They go drive am from Abuja to Lagos.
autojosh:
Ask any 5 year old boy if they know how to drive.. I bet you, they’ll give you a yes. Toyota is obviously aware of this and it has necessitated the launch of a special driving school, called Camatte.

The Camatte Petta mini car will enable the kids put their driving skills to test on track after learning how to use the throttle, brake, and steering on a simulator.

The kids can personalize the look of their cars, with panel designs, and colorful magnetic decals to make the body look different before they take a drive. After completing the challenge, they will be awarded with their own drivers licence, complete with photos.

This is definitely a publicity stunt which would go a long way to build brand loyalty.

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by shumuel(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
autojosh:

Toyota ? It looks like a version of Volk Wagen Bettle grin
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Peterosky(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
adajoe555:
Wow ..so cool .future children here comes your car
.And as your future husband, i concur.
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by maisauki: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Na how much e be make i buy for all d kids on nairaland
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by adajoe555: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Peterosky:
.And as your future husband, i concur.

lol
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Opeakins(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
It cool and dope
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Peterosky(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
adajoe555:

lol
.Thanks for your consent.
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by bellyjean(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hannahyoumg:
Ok

So you are back. Scammer of life. Citizen of hell. God has forgiven you but you haven't accepted his gift of redemption.

Nairalanders pls beware of this miscreant. And he is even gullible to keep using the same posters every time.

Mods pls take care of this guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.