Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (74385 Views)

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by robosky02(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
na waoooooooooo

13?
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Brooke60(f): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sharp man...

He is scared of contracting something from the small maid.
Because the days are bad...and the preek must be safe.

But the girl is upset he is not giving her 'raw'.

#TeamSkinToSkin.
Your mother made a mistake by giving birth to you

3 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by bayocanny: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bad man things
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by ioreth69(f): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sharp man...

He is scared of contracting something from the small maid.
Because the days are bad...and the preek must be safe.

But the girl is upset he is not giving her 'raw'.

#TeamSkinToSkin.
c ur head
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by steppins: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
PaperLace:

Hello? Before commenting_ THE GIRL IS 13! THEREFORE;
1. The man is a paedophile.
1a. He is guilty of statutory rape.
2. He should be tried for the above first, every other can come later.

This is why some women don't believe in hustling with a man, and some don't want their man to get wealthy. So many men like Osieme _the moment they become wealthy, they go haywire.
Go to the north, there are plenty of them there.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
olu77:
Some women will just hire a pretty, sexy, full breasted housemaid that has all the quality that they themselves lack. Well, they are called house helps and they help their madams all round

This is my judgement: the wife should look for another husband while the teenager occupy the other room.

Your advice is harmful to any sane human being, go and read your books

2 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by NairalandAsasin(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Aprilivangie post=57990548][/quote] That ur dad does the same doesn't mean all men are like him, just saying.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by iamjavadem(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
kingphilip:
but does the bolded justify sleeping with a 13years old maid
Must you reply just to argue, he is talking about how to prevent it for people who care to listen.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by superpauL(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2017

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by iamjavadem(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
eyinjuege:

Not making excuses, but read the last /2nd to the last paragraph- the girl is her relative, whom she brought to train.
The girl is probably in school, and they are relatives.
It's unfortunate that the man in question is a paedophile.
That's statutory rape of the girl btw. I dont think any sensible person should support that way of life.
18year old getting married is fine, many women do that in all parts of the world, without an eyeball being raised. The problem is with child brides, which i believe everyone should condemn.
Its simple, dont bring any woman into your house whether she is your relative or not. Don't forget that the devil is very creative.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by fatubo007: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
sad Disgusting,....
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by petitejolie(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
very good example of standing with men through thick and thin doesn't guarantee everlasting marriage. morale of the story, marry a good man, if God brings him in complete package cos I believe in d existence of rich wealthy good men my dear na ur luck grab am. as for me I'm struggling to be comfortable as well so if bros no meet up, he better shift. I can't fit shout.

4 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Vado(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
burkingx:
tongue

Your memes funny die lmfao
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

That ur dad does the same doesn't mean all men are like him, just saying.

Get a life u bloody fool
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by eyinjuege: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
iamjavadem:

Its simple, dont bring any woman into your house whether she is your relative or not. Don't forget that the devil is very creative.

This has nothing to do with the devil, but more about a man with no self control, no decorum, and rotten to the core.
For no reason should anyone see an underage girl or even boy attractive.
We need to start taking drastic measures about all these paedophiles lurking about. Both the boy and girl child aren't safe.
Paedophiles can be Drs, lawyers, artisans, garageboys, politcians, lawmakers etc. They're everywhere, and it's become so rampant.

4 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by femo122: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Too bad
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by GuntersChain(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
what kind of man is this that a woman did all this for you and the only way to show her gratitude was bleeping her 13 year old relative and also getting laid outside with other women including widows. You were busy eating egusi soup when the chips were down but when things turned around you now know that variety is the spice of life. 'Slow down be humble' in kendrick lamar voice.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by nnokwa042(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
nextprince:
Nnewi Town where the husband sells motor spare parts at the Nkwo market in Nnewi Local Government, Anambra State but the couple are from Umuchu Town in Aguata Local Government Area in the Anambra State.

See them. Whenever 18yr old get married in the north, they generate some much noise about how the ambition of the "little" girl is truncated, but here is a 13 yrs old housemaid sharing same cassava with her madam.
13 yrs - housemaid, not in school.
13 yrs - sharing cassava with her madam.
pls 18 years old girl in the north is a great grand mum, in the north 6 year old girl is a chick for dem alhajis so don't confuse us,

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Some men are dogs
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Gloriagee(f): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Did u hear the maid is 13 years. Yeah go ahead n click the default button - blame it on the female.

Some full grown, unsuccessful guy been sleeping with a kid evidencing his lack of self control n ure blaming the woman. I Kent believe it.

olu77:
Some women will just hire a pretty, sexy, full breasted housemaid that has all the quality that they themselves lack. Well, they are called house helps and they help their madams all round

This is my judgement: the wife should look for another husband while the teenager occupy the other room.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Gloriagee(f): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Irrespective of whether the lady stood by him or not, I'm more appalled by his sleeping with a MINOR.

kingphilip:
It's sick and disheartening to hear of this kind of stories..

I don't even know what's wrong with people though.. Cheating on someone who stood by you through thick and thin in your struggles only when things begins to get better you start chasing those who never new your story..

May God deliver us from cheating spouse.

Agree by liking this post
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
if I were him I will never look for my wife or the children, we are Africans and African men are polygamous in nature and have right to have as many wives as they want , who will manage 1 soup for the rest of his life marriage is not necessity , let him go and take those children from her, in Africa culture man owned the children, she have no fvcking right to took the children along, if she is tired of the married let her go ,but leave the children with the father, even in due time the children will look for their father because there is nothing sweet pass fatherly love,

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Lalas247(f): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
You see
When they wont learn REVERSE cowgirl position
Why he no go cheat .. housemaid must be giving him d real deal

Prudes up n down hence high rate of cheating ...
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by jhudit(f): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
emusmithy:
It's easy to say all sorts of things...
It's very easy to point fingers at other folks doing things less worse than what you're doing, JUST BECAUSE YOURS IS STILL IN "secret".

It doesn't justify the man. He's a paedophile. He is evil. Heartless monkey!

Who are you in the dark? Just because his has come to light doesn't make him an evil beast. He couldn't control his passion. If you are controlling yours, be the first to cast a stone.

I can only pray that God help him and still save the marriage.
Plz, leave God alone.
God did not tell anyone to have sex with kids. Paedophiles are on the lose, kids are not safe and you're saying he isn't an evil beast?

He is a beast, same as other paedophiles.
You won't type this if it were your daughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Memories12411: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Biting the fingers that fed him.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by chibike007(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Daboomb: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nonye later parked her property, picked her children with the house girl and left the flat at Nnewi to Onitsha where she is now living with her children.

The man did wrong and to sleep with a 13yr old is really reprehensible, though l find this story to be "Made-Up" by the femminazzi crew. ALWAYS TRYING TO DEMONIZE MEN.

All the long story about "funding his business" is just to extract leverage and sympathy! grin grin

Having said that, the woman has the right to opt out of the marriage, that remains her right and choice.

Where l have "issues' are:

1.) Claiming the children as her "exclusive property": The children belong to both parties. That the man misbehaved does not deny him the right to his children

2.) Running away to another place (without the husbands knowlege) with the children: Women need to understand that this is KIDNAP.
You cant run away with the children UNLESS a competent court has granted you EXCLUSIVE CUSTODY of the children.

Maybe this story was written to 'fly a kite', that Women own the children of a marriage. Sorry, dead wrong and Dead on Arrival.

One must also wonder why is it that "THE CHILDREN" are denied any say, in whether they feel more comfortable continuing to stay with their dad or want to run-away with their Mother?

Women just take the children, not because they actually love the children more or can take good care of them (as she will soon run to court now and start shouting "neglect", and that she wants Child Support money! ) ...........but because they see and know it as an EMOTIONAL PUNISHMENT for the man and to use the children as a Weapon and means of extorting money from the estranged husband

The Man should report her at the nearest Police station and declare his children KIDNAPPED; Then seek a Court order to arrest the "Kidnapper", anywhere she is found. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by tectonotimes: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa ooo,wicked and weak man,you could'nt manage your business and God blessed you with a helper that changed your life yet you failed,you abuse her relative at the same brought shame to her kai
What about a case where a man picks a lady from the trash-bin, cleans her up, sends her to school and she becomes somebody only for her to start sleeping around with her boyfriends and spending her husband's money on them?
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
olu77:

[i][/i]Some women will just hire a pretty, sexy, full breasted housemaid that has all the quality that they themselves lack ?

13years girl......bro.....use your brain before u comment wink

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by opusingi: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
from the potopoto republic of the flat heads

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Lightening: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
GuntersChain:
what kind of man is this that a woman did all this for you and the only way to show her gratitude was bleeping her 13 year old relative and also getting laid outside with other women including widows. You were busy eating egusi soup when the chips were down but when things turned around you now know that variety is the spice of life. 'Slow down be humble' in kendrick lamar voice.

He didn't necessarily do that to spite the supportive wife. Some people are just paedophiliacs. It is a type of madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.