Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo (48915 Views)

Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) / Peter Okoye Kisses Genevieve Nnaji In 'Lionheart' Movie / Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
ok

next!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by deebrain(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by bellotaofeek: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cleave what ? This one wey recession don carry . Next !
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by klassykute(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
absool:
Chai see sweet orange like rihanna 😋
wat?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Tedassie(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Genny baby...bad as e bad,this one go just lie down,30 billion go just find way enter her akant...kpakam! No stress...No 'shakement'

Life is good.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Lalas247(f): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Beautiful lady
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by vivypretty(f): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Op whats tempting about the Photo ?? you must be high on something ...Onye Giko... Just messing up with the minds of Vaseline Crew !!!!!
lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Dannidom(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chai! As she lie down so na to just divide her thigh and give it to her missionary while fixing my eyes on her face
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by bitcoinvin(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why the "No Election In Anambra" By Nnamdi Kanu will Work - Femi Cole

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by OliviaYolanda: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
old mama no wan rest hian

Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by amazon14: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Koolking:
We are talking about Anambra denouncing Biafra as the trending subject, the op is here wasting our time with useless front page material. When will these Nairaland Ops move with trends?

If u believe such story! Men u can believe any thing, I just heard that devil has reconciled with God!! Oya believe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by praizephoto(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=NairalandCS post=57990507][/quote]lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Koolking(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
amazon14:

If u believe such story! Men u can believe any thing, I just heard that devil has reconciled with God!! Oya believe

I love to hear such stories, fiction or factual.

ProBiafra will always dismiss it, I understand bro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Koolking(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
amazon14:

I love to hear such stories, fiction or factual.

ProBiafrans will always dismiss it, I understand bro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by bossrillboss: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
klassykute:
Massive clevage indeed....
...I taya oooo,small small breast lik tangarine oranges.Mtchewwwwwww,bt d babe dey beautiful sha o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by sekem: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Where is the cleavage?

look well

e dey inside cloth shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
sekem:

look well

e dey inside cloth shocked shocked shocked
lol. I need lense bro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Lordpeckxy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
wat z mah bizness sef...as far e dos nt concern dx man den i dnt giv a shit.!!! op u heard dat.!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by cuteme88(f): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
very fine Thing grin grin grin
Don't worry Ayaam coming up!!! and I will be like...

Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Iykefirm(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
see beauty,please come and make me your man ugomma
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Lionofdjungle: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is this the woman Phyno said he will like to marry? What's so special about her? Anyway, one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Justiceleague1: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
1/4 X Omotola
grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by pweetiedee(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
darioNaharis:
Good afternoon to all the ladies out there that are beautiful without the use of EXCESSIVE makeup kiss

The rest of you can collect yours from bobrisky angry

Lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by pweetiedee(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
Is this the woman Phyno said he will like to marry? What's so special about her? Anyway, one man's food is another man's poison.

She is beautiful.

She is successful.

one of the best actresses in Nollywood.

Has her own clothing line

owner of Genevieve magazine.

I know u prefer those girls that twerk in bumshots at the club.

one man's food is really another mans poison.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Tecno66: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jeus:
Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji shares a new photo where she looks as beautiful as ever.

Genevieve took a selfie lying on the bed with her eyes on the camera.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/genevieve-nnaji-looks-tempting-in-new.html
who your beauty help? No go marry.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by Nickymezor(f): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Funny comments here n there smiley... Mehn genny has great genes. .. So pretty ever.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by manu1: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2017
pweetiedee:

She is beautiful.

She is successful.

one of the best actresses in Nollywood.

Has her own clothing line

owner of Genevieve magazine.

I know u prefer those girls that twerk in bumshots at the club.

one man's food is really another mans poison.

Get your facts right bros.
The only valid statement here is ' one of the best actresses in Nollywood'
She is attractive, yea, but not really beautiful . And she could do with a better physique and more height
The clothing line is not that successful
She is NOT the owner of Genevieve magazine. The owner is Betty Irabor
However, she is talented, and has more class than the Tontos and Mercys of Nollywood.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by yabatown: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2017
manu1:

She is attractive, yea, but not really beautiful . And she could do with a better physique and more height
However, she is talented, and has more class than the Tontos and Mercys of Nollywood.

CORRECT.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by pweetiedee(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
manu1:

Create one with a better physique and more height. She is really beautiful.

And I'm not bros. do you need glasses?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by pweetiedee(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
yabatown:

CORRECT.
Pele oo, yaba left
Re: Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo by somessi: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
The older the prettier. Gene doesn't seem to age physically. True African woman. True black beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) / DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter / Don Jazzy's Brother, James Collins Celebrates His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.