Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) (16822 Views)

El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" / Lagosians Lament About Not Getting Gifts From Sanwo-Olu On Sallah Day / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by Rokaa(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
The controversial lawmaker and whistleblower was seen on the street on 25th june 2017 discussing with traditional drummers, later on he collected one of the drums and play along with other drummers.

http://www.arewaonline.com/22/suspended-lawmaker-abdulmuminu-jibril-pictured

2 Likes

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by Oladelson(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
is okay continu...

FTC tongue
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by frenzydilz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nawao...so na from whistle blower to drum beater now

9 Likes

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by chinex276(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
fvcks.are hard these days

but i am giving one today

1 Like

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by qpapa: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
GOOD

1 Like

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol... This just give me a hint lol... grin

Numerous of my readers have been asking about the kind of business to do.. What about making money through whistle blowing.? grin grin

*Running to write the next article www.entmirror.com
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by femmy2010(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Life must go on

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by ItalianWine(f): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
This geriatric hasn't done anything in 2017

Half year gone

Nigeria is paying his medical bills , hotel bills and feeding for aides

3 Likes

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by kinzation(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
weytin remain ? after he's been suspended na to flex remain abeg e file jare
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chai
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by miqos02(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
seen
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by foolishsouth: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is this news where is Buhari

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
hbhh
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oladelson:
father Lord pls don't let me be this jobless in my life

ijn i pray:

is okay continu...

FTC tongue

so for ur mind now u dey among people wey get job... keep deceiving ur dumb self.. calling jibri a jobless person

3 Likes

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by davodyguy: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is this man suspended for ever?
Cos it was during the budget passage of 2016 that he blew the whistle and another budget has just passed. What kind of could try is this?

1 Like

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by oladeebo: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
ItalianWine:

Half year gone

italian wine!
what's your burden?

1 Like

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
ItalianWine:

Half year gone

only God knows if he actually contested just for us to pay his medical bills and those shits.. he knows what's he's doing.. he-goat

buhari is a cow

1 Like

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by bewla(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
keep playing or b play out
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by MrImole: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have a singing drum too.
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by skywalker495(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Drummer boy mugu grin
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
this is d new work he has found at lease he is suspended from d criminals cult
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by Rokaa(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
So my topic made front page.

This is my first day of creating topics and this is my 2nd topic.

Nashigo nairaland da qafar dama grin Thank you lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
If u eat gbi you will die gbi
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by brainpulse: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
ItalianWine:

Half year gone

Maybe you don't know that as formal head of state and every formal head of state, Nigeria is responsible for their health care, not to talk of now President. So do something meaningful with your life, work hard to achieve half of where they have been.

2 Likes

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by zodd(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
0 given
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by larrypourl(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
This man don suffer enough please call him back.

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details.
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why the "No Election In Anambra" By Nnamdi Kanu will Work - Femi Cole

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
qpapa:
GOOD

Why the "No Election In Anambra" By Nnamdi Kanu will Work - Femi Cole

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by Realret70: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
brainpulse:
Maybe you don't know that as formal head of state and every formal head of state, Nigeria is responsible for their health care, not to talk of now President. So do something meaningful with your life, work hard to achieve half of where they have been.
Thank you dear some folks here are just doom
Re: Jibril Playing Talking Drum On Sallah Day (Photos) by Oladelson(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
pythonkid:

so for ur mind now u dey among people wey get job... keep deceiving ur dumb self.. calling jibri a jobless person

thanks for calling me dumb.

the LORD is yur strength!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikoyi Money Whistle-Blower Yet To Be Paid - Lawyer Counters EFCC / Police Rea-Arraign Ademola Adeleke For Exam Malpractice / Residents Express Optimism Ahead Of APC Presidential Rally In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.