Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) (63203 Views)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by olisa4(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
So hushpuppy is in a 2k a nite hotel in the uae with a 99.9 percent chance of getting head and this bloggers are doing first to reach his snap to post whatever drops. I can't be this bloggers, i'd rather be the guy about to get head.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by 2shure: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
In hushpuppy voice.
Im trynna let your pussi niggiz eat.
820k a nite.dont mean shiit 2me.
I know pussi niggiz always wanna talk.
Im hushpuppi.nos 1billionaire.im your fuckin boss

Cloned rap.
Jealous niggiz no dey smile again.
Social media my flexing, im blindin them onay daily basis
Too much gucci i be slammin they ugly face.
Im so alergic to broke niggis
Shout out to all my wire wire mayez and close fwends.

Im foreva hot
Heard ice getting pissed
Fake watch buster.i sight u bich

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by topas100(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmmm........
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Spent the night with your "sister in the Lord" in a hotel?

Oh, that's the face of the hoe you bleeped?

hoes are meant to be fuckd
but that's not hushpuppy but mompha
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evablizin:
You see hushi hushi is just looking for publicity
that's not hushpuppy, lmao u guys re fooled by bloggers
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
israkin01:
Bulls**t!
instead of you to think of how you can better the lives of the poor and be remembered forever, you are here flaunting 'the bird' called money.
Jobless He-G**t.
Hush puppi ko, hush donkey ni

shut up n how many lives have you assisted? hushpuppy was honored for being one of the best donors to orphanage. don't let negativity blind u
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by FirstCounsel(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
goldedprince:
can we just make a rule that anything that contains that bastard name, we dont comment?
that way we put him where he belongs
Honestly my bro. Who exactly is he? Ray Hushpupi? What a name! grin cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by papijulah: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
HottestFire:

Lol, @sister in the lord have suffered. shocked shocked grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by mrcalcufast: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
yemmight:
You know how rough your life was at the beginning with your family, including your mum. You can't continue to spend like this. About 350k per night for what? Asan lori asan. Vanity upon vanity. Abdulramon. I hope it will not be too late before you realize. This person knows you so well on Ogunyomi Street in Oworo and knows it all. God will direct your step.
you know him well, who knowin don help? what difference does that make? he was staying on the same street with you at oworo,so?,we have just got to stop this familiarity bro, there isn't any special damn thing about you knowing him 'back then', was he the only one who stays on same street with you? is he the only one you have known all your life? or are you the only one he has known all his life?.. in life we pass through certain stages, we meet different people through those stages we pass through.. olamide, phyno, kcee, E-money, osinbajo had all met people when they had nothing, some had influence in their lives, some didn't,did that change the fact that they won't be great people in life? Or when you were still on same street with him, were you the one feeding him and his mother? the first time he went to Malaysia, were you the one who gave him money to obtain visa? so what's the fuss all about? or did he have bad records against you?.. I just checked your profile, you still stay at oworo, you should be ashamed of yourself, he left you there at that same oworo you claimed you knew him from..$2k dollars is now 350k?you need to be more conversant with your calculator..
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by yemmight(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrcalcufast:
you know him well, who knowin don help? what difference does that make? he was staying on the same street with you at oworo,so?,we have just got to stop this familiarity bro, there isn't any special damn thing about you knowing him 'back then', was he the only one who stays on same street with you? is he the only one you have known all your life? or are you the only one he has known all his life?.. in life we pass through certain stages, we meet different people through those stages we pass through.. olamide, phyno, kcee, E-money, osinbajo had all met people when they had nothing, some had influence in their lives, some didn't,did that change the fact that they won't be great people in life? Or when you were still on same street with him, were you the one feeding him and his mother? the first time he went to Malaysia, were you the one who gave him money to obtain visa? so what's the fuss all about? or did he have bad records against you?.. I just checked your profile, you still stay at oworo, you should be ashamed of yourself, he left you there at that same oworo you claimed you knew him from..$2k dollars is now 350k?you need to be more conversant with your calculator..

From your response I know your education is low. If someone got money being a game boy does not portray him a good person. However such person could spend wisely. If you say my calculation is wrong, let me lecture u that I am well versed on parrallel and official rate of dollars. Your brain should wake u that I gave an average %. Some of you are only priveleged by d game otherwise u wont even know how to operate a pc. I know u are jobless to check thru someone's profile. Check d real businessmen dnt waste money unnecessarily, especially during this period. There is nothing that has a beginning that never had an ending
My profile u just checked reminded me that last time I visited that profile was over 6 years ago that confirms ur joblessness.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Olukologia(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is @mompha not hushpuppi. Hush can't snap with a girl.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Maski87: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
I slept in my boys quaters with this girl with a very big nice punany, and i didnot cost me anything
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by mrcalcufast: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
yemmight:

From your response I know your education is low. If someone got money being a game boy does not portray him a good person. However such person could spend wisely. If you say my calculation is wrong, let me lecture u that I am well versed on parrallel and official rate of dollars. Your brain should wake u that I gave an average %. Some of you are only priveleged by d game otherwise u wont even know how to operate a pc. I know u are jobless to check thru someone's profile. Check d real businessmen dnt waste money unnecessarily, especially during this period. There is nothing that has a beginning that never had an ending
My profile u just checked reminded me that last time I visited that profile was over 6 years ago that confirms ur joblessness.
so you changed your location to ketu just because I said hushpuppi left you at oworo? you for change am to banana island na, make i reason say your levels don change.. you said he's wasting money because he spent $2k per night in the hotel, you said business men don't spend like that? how many business men do you know?don't forget chukwuemeka who sells charger and phone accessories could claim to be a businessman,dangote is also a businessman, so businessmen get class.let me tell you, we all have some stuffs on which we lavish money, some are phone freaks, some are fashion freaks, some are party freaks,while some are carfreaks, if you lavish money on a particular stuff, it doesn't mean you are irresponsible, if I should ask the amount you got your phone, it may cost above 50k,do you know that 50k that you used in buying a phone can change someone's life? do you know if someone that lives on the same street with you is in dire need of 50k and gets to hear that you just got a phone for above 50k,won't that person term you wasteful and irresponsible? but within you and most people who are very close to you, you know you ain't irresponsible.. that's the same reason you should not label hushpuppi as being wasteful because he spent $2k per night in the hotel, he could be more charitable than you are or does his mother still stay on that street at oworo?..lol,you even removed your picture on your profile, nice shirt though, but'street ti take over, tucking in o jawo mo'..
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
holluwai:
Well done

Na person wey go beat hush puppy be this.
this ur brother fine for this pics, see as una resemble.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by yemmight(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrcalcufast:
so you changed your location to ketu just because I said hushpuppi left you at oworo? you for change am to banana island na, make i reason say your levels don change.. you said he's wasting money because he spent $2k per night in the hotel, you said business men don't spend like that? how many business men do you know?don't forget chukwuemeka who sells charger and phone accessories could claim to be a businessman,dangote is also a businessman, so businessmen get class.let me tell you, we all have some stuffs on which we lavish money, some are phone freaks, some are fashion freaks, some are party freaks,while some are carfreaks, if you lavish money on a particular stuff, it doesn't mean you are irresponsible, if I should ask the amount you got your phone, it may cost above 50k,do you know that 50k that you used in buying a phone can change someone's life? do you know if someone that lives on the same street with you is in dire need of 50k and gets to hear that you just got a phone for above 50k,won't that person term you wasteful and irresponsible? but within you and most people who are very close to you, you know you ain't irresponsible.. that's the same reason you should not label hushpuppi as being wasteful because he spent $2k per night in the hotel, he could be more charitable than you are or does his mother still stay on that street at oworo?..lol,you even removed your picture on your profile, nice shirt though, but'street ti take over, tucking in o jawo mo'..

Whatever that you have to ja wo pls continue to do it just know that any business that is not legitimate dont last long and that is why that the only people that make good use of the opportunity stay on. How wasteful could somebody could be by spending 12m in buying drinks for a night. The richest man in Africa will not do just that. Hussling na hussling, how u take manage your finances today determines your tomorrow. Lots of game boys who made it early in life ended up resulting to picking responsibilities on the street. No matter how much u see on the latter, will not be compared to when u used to be a chairman. Think by using your brain wisely.
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by khallyberry: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
holluwai:
Well done

mbok, pls who is dis man? i've seen many pictures of him on nairaland
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by prolove22(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
I no dey understand

Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by Queenlovely(f): 1:27am On Jul 01, 2017
lonelydora:
Please let's free Hushpuppi. He is truly a big boy. He is far greater than most celebs who live fake life. I visited his instagram page and even followed him. He's own 'big boyism' is not forming. Buying original designers is not easy. Thank God he is helping us to identify fake stuffs celebs flaunt.

Egbon Hushpuppi, how's Malay?

then what would you call american instargram king. The poker player
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by cadesky(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Dat's it, dis don finally provoke me, u sleep with woman he still dey brag abt it, guys, he is really a puppy,castrated foool
Re: Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) by adellam16(f): 1:53am On Jul 02, 2017
holluwai:
Well done

abeg bros who Is this creature abeg, I am seeing him every where in dis nairaland. who is he?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated / OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today / Wizkid Kissing A Lady Inside The Club (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.