Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Illest Hip-hop Punchlines - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Illest Hip-hop Punchlines (126660 Views)

Are These The Illest Punchlines Of 2012? / Brand New Muzik From One Of Naija's Illest M.cs 'look Back' By Double Six.free Download / Illest Rhymes Ever To Be On Nairaland(lyricist Lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by tianshie(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2007
You got a deathwish I'll be that jini wit a blade, Tianshie (Hoodboi throwback)
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by nutyay(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2007
While Janet & jermaine was ('mnn' mnn') kissin,
i was kookin 500 grams in my kitchen,
while Trina was tellin wayne i love u boo.
She was just runnin games, she told Buck that too

50 cent
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by osasp(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2007
jay z hollered, he's feeling my rhymes/
thats where it started and ended/
i didnt get signed but i still rock-a-fella tshirt to d shrine

-modenine (you)
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by LAHLAXZA(m): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2007
Eyes is awokened , cause you know they say you deserve it any time you die with your eyes open. , Jadakiss.

God is great, the devil is a motherfucker, Jadakiss
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by kaydee(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2007
tianshie:

You got a deathwish I'll be that jini wit a blade, Tianshie (Hoodboi throwback)

lol!

like retarded kids throwing ice cubes at tha sun
a victory against tha Immortal technique will never be done
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by Rapsody(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2007
Whoever said gospel catz cudnt drop more punch linez than a leaking crate of alchohol! Check dis quotables :

"i was sik wit sin/nw im lovesick 4 HIM/who's got the ability to save/like coupons at a grocery spot!"

The Ambassador,off the album "christology"

"These thugs dnt walk with Jesus/they walk with heaters and spark the jeeber/quick to expire cats/like parking metres"

J-Silas,off the album "Holy culture"

"God,i love what u cooked up/to make me look up/said i cud pick ur brain/if i picked ur book up(bible)/and ever since the day u & i hooked up/life has been supafly like Jimmy snuka!"

Phanatik,off the track 'closer to U'
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by kaydee(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ Rapsody

Wow! I like those lines.Are those guys from cross movement too?
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by PoDeep(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2007
How could I turn a new leaf when I smoked a whole tree??
- Gino(pain plus work).
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by PoDeep(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2007
How could I turn a new leaf when I smoked a whole tree??
- Gino(pain plus work).
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by A40(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2007
Gotta let you niggas know the time like Movado
My motto:Stack rocks like Colorado, Cant knock the hustle.Jigga
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by A40(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2007
Niggas still trying to figure out my last bounce
Tell you what get a beat tape and a half ounce, Reservoir Dogs, Jadakiss
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2007
When I die, FUK it I want to go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict shit
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my DIK licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
Fuk that shit, I want to tote guns and shoot dice

NOTORIOUS B.I.G KING OF NEW-YORK WE MISS You BIGGIE.
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by ritchboi: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2007
timeless,so age dont COUNT IN DA BOOT,n ur flow stay submerged in da FOUNTAIN O' YOUTH-rakim,clasic
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by kaydee(m): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2007
We sell, crack to our own out the back of our homes
We smell the musk at the dusk in the crack of the dawn
We go through "Epidodes II," like "Attack of the Clones"
Work 'til we break our back and you hear the crack of the bone
-Talib Kweli (Get By)
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by A40(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2007
My Kwara chic was like i love musicians and hactors
Talking with a nasty H-factor
Ikebe so fat i bet she moves it with a tractor

Mode 9 - Nigerian Girls
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by A40(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2007
We dont engage in war we elope
Orange juice style beat niggas to a pulp

Pop for Roc -Jayz

Decapitation
i aint hesitating to put you in a funeral home
With a bullet in your dome
I am hot like lava you got a problem? i got a problem solva and his name is revolver

Dre - Natural born killa
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by A40(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2007
From Inglewood to a single hood in botswana
My raps ignite the people like Obama

Common
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by Young15(m): 1:49am On Sep 03, 2007
How am I supposed to win they got me fighting ghosts?
Same sword they knight you they gonna goodnight you with
Shit that’s only half if they like you
That ain’t even half of what they might do
Don’t believe me ask Michael see Martin see Malcolm
See Biggie see Pac see success in its outcome
See Jesus see Judas see Caesar see Brutus
See success is like suicide
Suicide it’s a suicide if you succeed prepared to be crucified
Media meddles niggas sue you, you settle every step you take they remind you you ghetto
So it’s tough being Bobby Brown
To be Bobby then you gotta to be Bobby now
Now the question is, is to have had and lost better than not having at all - Jay-Z Grammy Family Freestyle
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by spikyn: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2007
"I pop a collar when I'm breaking a neck/I'm the ace in the deck keep you placing your bets/I taste for direct quotes, tracing my steps/And Deepspace release dates are always taking your checks/Your favorite radio station's next/chasing chart space, "

"Everything is everything/it's even spelt the same/A self-proclaimed matchmaker packing up and selling fame/Imagination wrapped in cellophane/Accurate against the grain/ refuse to pass the mike unless the population felt the flames"

", the talent pool is drowning fools whose skill level is marginal/none of them can see me like Saddam's weapon's arsenal, "
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by kaydee(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2007
spikyn:

"I pop a collar when I'm breaking a neck/I'm the ace in the deck keep you placing your bets/I taste for direct quotes, tracing my steps/And Deepspace release dates are always taking your checks/Your favorite radio station's next/chasing chart space, "

"Everything is everything/it's even spelt the same/A self-proclaimed matchmaker packing up and selling fame/Imagination wrapped in cellophane/Accurate against the grain/ refuse to pass the mike unless the population felt the flames"

", the talent pool is drowning fools whose skill level is marginal/none of them can see me like Saddam's weapon's arsenal, "

Whose verse is that?
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by spikyn: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2007
manCHILD
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by spikyn: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2007
"Mountain to a mole hill, river to a stream/Make the complex simple, turn an army to a team/By any means seems like it's your only option/And a riot now resembles nothing better than a mosh pit/Oceans a puddle and a hurricane is rain/Obvious is subtle and complicated is plain/Debate is conversation and wild things are tamed/Torture's only pain and change stays the same/Terrorism, revolution, slavery, and restitution/Gotta give it all to break it up and get it movin'
Dark is transparent so we slice it with a flashlight/X’n out your circle, blow the spot like a bagpipe/Livin' the fast life, project slow motion/Just so you can get in which direction that I'm goin'/It's the common denominator love child moderator/Got a lot to say to all of y'all but I won't start till later, "

"talk is cheap, I invested in speech and raised the market value"

", Stammer and stutter through your 20 minute train wreck/my 9 to 5 is right here with or without a paycheck/your like a sure thing disconnect is a safe bet/wait a sec, just heard you hit record on your tape deck/ call your local dj make him put it on repeat, "

"Left (left), right (right) take it to the limit/give it everything you've got until you lose it or you win it/grin and bear the pain of combat/more crimes than contracts/this is business but it stretches far beyond that/monogram my name hold it deep within the sound/even if they try to ignore it, see they gon' feel it now/they try to villify we illustrate the illest style/hold my ground and i'm still a man and i'm still a child/mars ill is the standard prepare to give it all/
each song is a wakeup call and you're just pillow talk/i'm sick of ya'll mc rappers slash actors/top flight wackness all falls down and crashes/i'm the underdog passed over in your brackets/but my cinderella story is true because it happens (that's what happens)/built the future sound on the back of the classics/propain the album that now completes the hat trick - that's it (that's it)!"

More manCHILD
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by InfernoC4(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2007
Sometimes I luk at life from a differnt angle
Don't know if I'm God's child or satan's angel-50 Cent
Last minute of ur last breath
I'm d last entrance right b4 ur last step-Rick Ross
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by nasara(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2007
am too underground dat d devil is like who is down there mode 9

search thru the naze of madness struggle is my address common

am constant like a change u cant stop mi ruggedman
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by 6dice(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
i'm a ladies man ur man is a womaniser,u gotta fight 4 love can u make a fist since ur name is jeanie can i make a wish? jeanie ortega ft.papoose crowded
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by dejahvu(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2007
i make tracks like im homeless, lauryn hill
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by kaydee(m): 2:55am On Sep 09, 2007
"with a sperm count so high girls gotta chew before they swallow",
-Vakill (End of Days)

If You's a hip-hop purist,You need 2 hear this guy.
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by xreal2(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2007
am d king of this so bring my crown here.
am so unda ground d devil's been lyk wo's down there

Mode Nine
Malcolm ix
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by Rapsody(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2007
@spikyn
pls give us more of manchild's verses.That cat is so ill,he should be in intensive care!
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by tianshie(m): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2007
Rich in delivery cause I'm bankin on my skillz

Paddy my ace cause he know tha deal
we rendezvouz at Hilton,Paris suckin on our pipes cause our flow is ill

Tianshie. . . one of them spits
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by Uche2nna(m): 12:50am On Sep 13, 2007
I am enjoying this cool
Re: Illest Hip-hop Punchlines by spikyn: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2007
"I got seven ways to say something different/If you’re allergic to the truth, then I suggest you keep your distance/Plug your ears and listen to the sound of a hard heart/Whose trust was pulled one too many times by these card sharks/I spark a charge that darts across the charts/Set far apart from the garbage they’re calling our art/I start a lot of controversy. Afraid that we’re dissing you?/From the big willie cats to the underground and miniscule?/Honestly, it’s anyone polluting the subliminal/If that’s you, retribution is unconditional/I’m willing to commit career suicide/If I know that it could fill all your emptiness inside/
But I’m confident that top-billing and ripping the veil/Is my job and heart throbs with all it entails/Can’t fail, found success when feet hit the trail/Dues paid? Yes ya’ll, check’s in the mail…"

"I got a strong mind. It doesn’t have to be spoon-fed/I treat my audience with respect and my dialect is interjected/Into conversations worldwide, a piece of heaven injected/Into the blind, scales fall from their eyes/It’s all to my surprise that a sound could move the masses/Take my everyday observations and press them onto plastic/Lessons automatically grabbing your fascination/When delivered into action my masters of rap relations/A revolution in music we loosen the chains that hold you/Don’t say you weren’t aware because I told you/They sold too many souls on the auction city block/Wrists slit on Wall Street, snake-eyes and risky stocks/My life hits a third shift frame of mind/I understand your struggles because they’re mine/I spit a trail for you to follow what you thought you couldn’t find/Past and present intersected inside of God Divine…"

"I’m the explicit version without the illicit cursing/I sit atop these radio-friendly missing persons/A diversion from the 9-to-5 grind that you’ve been working/
An answered prayer, we strike the match that keeps desire burning/This perverted graduating class is looking for the backdoor/It goes disco, ska, neo-soul and rapcore/Collision cracks a smile on a pile of shredded documents/There’s only so long you’ll piggyback on our accomplishments/You tried to say that it was virtue versus common sense/Guilt trip, that’s all it is, so swallow pride and call it quits/The vaulted lips can fall off with the crabs in a bucket/In a land of rusty logic and 500 dollar budgets/But I can’t believe the hype. See it’s not the way that I’m programmed/I read between the lines and fingertips when you fold hands/In five years, they’ll know what I know and you’ll have no fans/And I’ll still be making classic records as an old man…"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies / DOWNLOAD : Davido – Gobe [Audio + Video Download}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.